Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sort of world do you think we're getting with the Game Pack?

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Sims Community posted an article with an official view of the New World.

It definitely has that woodsy vibe as well as lakes, and cliffs. Everything I imagined and more. Also, I think there may be a cave on top of the cliff?
  • AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    It definitely has that woodsy vibe as well as lakes, and cliffs. Everything I imagined and more. Also, I think there may be a cave on top of the cliff?

Yes, some sort of lair or cave for sure, the real question is if it is a woohoo spot lol
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Sims Community posted an article with an official view of the New World.

Squeeeee! :smiley:
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    It looks very cool from the preview but I hope it has more lots than Forgotten Hollow did. I can't wait to see the trailer!
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

Yes, some sort of lair or cave for sure, the real question is if it is a woohoo spot lol

I vote yes. Wait, it wasn't a poll? That's ok, I still vote yes. :sunglasses:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    VeeDub wrote: »

Ahaha, not going to lie.. I am definitely looking forward to a new woohoo spot. And a secluded cave? Sounds perfect.

It'd be hilarious though if there's a (non-visible) wolf living there though and your Sims can get a tense buff from hearing wolf noises.

Okay, I'm mainly kidding about that last bit. :smiley:
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

Dare to dream, our wolves could live in that.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    How do you get up to that cave. There doesnt seem to be a route to go there.. can werewolves climb the rocks?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    A larger pic cause I want to see everything.

ayZVQnW.png
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I hope the cave isn't a rabbit hole. I want to live in a dark dingy cave...
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Please, please and please, let that cave be a liveable lot. I could stuff my team of evil occults there.

World actually looks interesting. Very secluded. But I'll still like to know more.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm just glad it's not as dark as Forgotten Hollow.

ETA: More like the Unholy Trinity.
  • LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    Looks like a combination of Victorian and Farmhouse style homes.
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Leowyld wrote: »

If you're referring to the post above, the first two pictures are actually Forgotten Hollow and Glimmerbrook.
  • LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    BooDaBoo5 wrote: »
    Leowyld wrote: »

If you're referring to the post above, the first two pictures are actually Forgotten Hollow and Glimmerbrook.

Ah, right, my bad.
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I'm curious to see build/ buy. I'm thinking industrial and rustic vibes.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    This better be based on British Columbia, Canada, or we'll never get our very own first Canadian-inspired world for The Sims series
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    This better be based on British Columbia, Canada, or we'll never get our very own first Canadian-inspired world for The Sims series

I really want a Canadian inspired world!

10 out of 10 - would move there if I could.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I've always loved BC (British Columbia). I remember the summer road trips with my parents when I was a little girl. My Mom actually comes from beautiful Victoria, BC. I also remember a trip I got to go with my classmates & teacher down to Vancouver, BC for the Expo '86. That was so fun. If it weren't for the high tax & lack of income there, I would move to BC. Unfortunately, I need to stay in Alberta.
    edited June 2022

I love the fact that we're getting a forested world.

And it is only one still shot of one specific location but something about it feels like it won't be as tiny as Forgotten Hollow. I guess it's the forest and the hills that gives it the feeling of a much larger world just out of shot. We'll find out soon.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member

And it is only one still shot of one specific location but something about it feels like it won't be as tiny as Forgotten Hollow. I guess it's the forest and the hills that gives it the feeling of a much larger world just out of shot. We'll find out soon.

I hope there is a large forest for our sims to roam around and explore and sort of get lost in and escape civilization if they want to.
    edited June 2022
    crocobaura wrote: »

I hope there is a large forest for our sims to roam around and explore and sort of get lost in and escape civilization if they want to.

The one and only picture I've seen so far suggests that is possible. All around that central hill is trees, in all directions. Doesn't mean we can send sims in there, but there is good reason to hope since the world seems to be heavily forested.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I really hope the world has about 12 or more lots.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I like what I see so far. Oh please please let it be a nice large one. Without weird driveways in front of the lots!!!!
    Love the Evergreens. Reminds me of the Redwoods. Pacific Northwest vibes.
    lovemy4s wrote: »
    I seen someone mentioned downtown London vibe like in Underworld. I dont think they would go in this direction but I honestly would love it because I like to play in apartments most. I would really like more apartments especially if they made townhouse apartments.

I think for this pack, nature makes more sense, but I feel you. I want another city so much. One with more high-rises.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
    I don't want to hold out too much hope for a big world as much as I would love it, since Gamepack worlds are fairly small and most occult worlds even smaller yet due to needing to spend the budget on fleshing out the actual occults. But I'm thinking something the size of Tartosa might be possible.