Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The many faces of The Sims

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    @HopeyStarr Living for that shot of Don getting rejected :lol: its perfection
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    The plantsims' feels when the sun comes out

sun-face.png

sun-face-copy.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    Okay, I'll play. The Many Faces of Morgyn Ember
    143NMBE.jpg
    Crw0YEq.jpg
    tSYNPhS.jpg
    4XZekkX.jpg
    6gQmr9B.png
    qJQ9YDU.png
    Uj0GXRY.png
    iLwlT7B.png
    DqAqRWM.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,810 Member
    @cyncie Ummm, wow! Morgyn is amazing in these shots!

Thank you. I loved Morgyn from the moment I got RoM. He has had a mild makeover, though. I found that his face was so softly rounded it often looked puffy in some game actions. Being in healthcare, that bothered me... seemed like a clinical sign, you know? So, he got some sculpting to minimize that, and since I hate plucked eyebrows, those were changed. Just added some eyeliner and cc eyes, and there's my sage. I take him out to do photo shoots for my avatars, so a lot of these shots are from those.
    cyncie wrote: »

Thank you. I loved Morgyn from the moment I got RoM. He has had a mild makeover, though. I found that his face was so softly rounded it often looked puffy in some game actions. Being in healthcare, that bothered me... seemed like a clinical sign, you know? So, he got some sculpting to minimize that, and since I hate plucked eyebrows, those were changed. Just added some eyeliner and cc eyes, and there's my sage. I take him out to do photo shoots for my avatars, so a lot of these shots are from those.

I instantly recognized that second to last pic. Morgyn is one of those sims that I think of as almost perfect, I just keep forgetting to mention him with Venessa, Yuki, Diego, and Penny. They are a group that needs very little work to be amazing.

• AaleynAaleyn Posts: 300 Member
    :smiley:
    qWg6chQ.png

:D
    nU2kJq9.png

:smiley:<3 (Playing with big brother; they have a big age difference, the brother is a young adult :blush:)
    IJqtaF9.png
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
    edited May 2022
    I sat down last night with my novelist sim Danielle, and watched as she worked on her latest romance novel.

1i3Ph1r.png?1
    LumLGqb.png?1
    H4t49nx.png?1

In these two shots, maybe she was viewing some online sources of inspiration for her story, and I think, judging by the look on her face, whoever it was she was looking at, he was very inspirational!
    tqSi5q7.png?1
    i8GMk4M.png

I'll let you fill in the blanks on this one. I think it's tied to the previous shots, and may have included some physics defying woohoo.
    mACzdH3.png?1

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
    @DaniRose2143 She's very pretty and expressive. She looks like a Cali-girl.
    @cyncie She is very pretty and she's a chameleon. I have all kinds of variations of her, or have had since some were lost in purges or just plain deleted to reduce the size of my library. She is usually a blonde, but she's also had brown hair a lot, raven black, even red. She's usually skinny but I had a couple where she was max fat too. She's even been every life state possible and when we get werewolves she's going to be a werewolf too. It's been nearly a 50/50 split human/vampire. The times I made her into other life states were often just once to cross it off the list.
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    I know the sideways glance glitch is annoying for most of you, but it seems like it made for a nice shot of my simself playing on her laptop.

Dlf7yVb.png
    Has this look of "Yes, I AM playing sims while I am a sim."
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I found this thread through the Friday highlights. Love it, Sims are always making some sort of funny face.

SNKYzHZ.png

:naughty:

9nPETZF.png

:tired_face:

KaFtUOW.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    edited May 2022
    Everyone is coming up with so many amazing expressions!
    MsDSweets wrote: »
    Brandon: "Really?!? And you expect for me to believe that?"
    52056506226_bab61f0469_k.jpg

Your Brandon and my Aurora may be related.
    ccHQzAO.png?1

Yoga gone wrong. I missed an even better shot by a fraction of a second.
    ziAN1SZ.png

Awww....
    ebmLn8W.jpg?1
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited May 2022
    Here are some of mine...

Warlock Vincent Labarre & his deviousness:

t8ZbdNp.png
    MGfLwj9.png
    K2wPaJz.png
    Ue6pbFZ.png

Vampires:
    Queen of Forgotten Hollow (and basically everything) Evilia Doom after slaying Vlad.
    ApEthIG.png

Evilia's daughter Valyria.
    OQ4cH4S.png

Elwood Moss and his happy days:
    EeJmCoH.png
    WMck6Ma.png
    ZIGm2I4.png

Animals:
    Tilly
    IZPt4ah.png

Sammy
    AixiWTy.png

Annie
    pRGsoIk.png

Dopey
    vz1uit3.png

Few randoms:
    unw3MRA.png
    1ilSAmR.png
    CyqIKQN.png
    obXH7Vi.png
    SKWhWmX.png
    L3BgpD1.png
    Eew4vH1.png
    p6PPoib.png

After a rocket woohoo with her hubby... ;)
    YUYAjVF.png

Accidentally seeing your best friend's mom naked in the shower. #scarredforlife :D
    aIRoMjE.png

Casually farting and not regretting it. :#
    tLKmw0z.png

"Mom, look what I can do!"
    uuOyUBd.png

"Don't mind my bad teeth, I'm going to get them fixed as soon as my make up tutorial videos will earn me more money."
    JoA71u1.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Thank you, all for the great shots and not a few chuckles.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    One of the best things about house-sitting (besides the much needed extra cash) for this young movie-star-in-the-making is work research on the homeowner's giant TV system. Mhm, research. Well, Markus is devoted to his craft. Reeeeally devoted it.

DzeqpCX.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    I had my first encounter with a possessed sim outside of Strangerville. My sim met Ted Roswell at the Festival of Light and learned a valuable lesson about talking to possessed people...
    D7rExi5.png?1
    dd6FnHo.png?1
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Lilith looking at her sister
    silently-fuming.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    9S264cN.png
    April knows she looks good in that suit no matter what she's doing.
    5PkVM0b.png
    Mama just thrilled she's gonna have a grandbaby.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Summer has such an expressive and photogenic face. I had some leftover shots of her with Nani Keahloa, who is so adorable.❤️
    fRMdPD3.png?2
    69FbkKz.jpg?1
    PXPxLqo.png?1
    uJJkzQ0.png?1
    DUOkkn2.png?1

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    40IBzJp.png
    6fSyNJL.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Love those moments when you get an unexpected camera shot. I've experienced this during moments when I've been trying to capture a specific pose for an art project:
    Norrell looked right at the camera whilst in angry mode!
    eoctR8J.png

This was interesting because one of the sims in the background appeared to be looking at the camera, instead of the sim I was photographing.
    oxYry0a.png
    Tadeo (sim in black) is one of the sims I like taking pictures of the most because he has a comically expressive face. Particularly his grumpy moments.

Pauses during transformation/ sparkly magic moments also make for great shots.
    SJrmcR3.png

Ikkanu, sending the Environmental Department another complaint letter about the state of Sulani's waters.
    3BDnal3.png
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

S3Podcs.png
    ZkjjEJa.png
    I don´t know whether they are creepy or cute :p