Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have your Sim(s) been robbed by a burglar today?

2...Next

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Nope.I use register mod to disable burglars.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    Does having dogs attract burglars somehow? I have been getting the same one over and over trying to steal from this one household that owns four dogs. Maybe the burglar is taking it as a challenge or something.

Is he "Guarding the House"? If so, chances will increase ever 45 Sim minutes.
    Yes, they were guarding the house! I did not know that interaction had that effect! It explains why i have been having a robbery attempt every several nights lol. Thanks for the valuable info!
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    Does having dogs attract burglars somehow? I have been getting the same one over and over trying to steal from this one household that owns four dogs. Maybe the burglar is taking it as a challenge or something.

Is he "Guarding the House"? If so, chances will increase ever 45 Sim minutes.
    Yes, they were guarding the house! I did not know that interaction had that effect! It explains why i have been having a robbery attempt every several nights lol. Thanks for the valuable info!

No problem. Let me know in my comments section in my profile if you have any more issues.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I haven't had a single burglar in over a month of playing my save.. Starting to think I might've somehow accidentally turned them off with a mod :s

What mods do you have? Please do NOT share the file names, and just tell me the names of the mods.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    when I forget to pay my bills the reposes man comes and takes things, for not paying my bills, I hate that when my sims are poor.
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Well, I first thought it was a burglar, that I realized, "Oh yeah, bills are twice a week in Sims 3.... And went for the no bills ever reward.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Nope! Not today, but several days ago. I just deleted the burglar, using testingcheatsenabled true cheat XD
  • ElisetomElisetom Posts: 70 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I haven't had a single burglar in over a month of playing my save.. Starting to think I might've somehow accidentally turned them off with a mod :s

The same is happening to me... I only received the burglar's visit in my first week of playing TS3, when I didn't had any mods on. After that I watched some YT videos on how to improve game performance on not so great computers (like mine) and started to use the classical NRAAS mods (story progression, mastercontroler, register, overwatcher, etc) to enhance the experience. Since the mods are on, there were no burglars. Maybe I accidentally changed some configuration in one of the mods.