Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

VivaLand: New Multiplayer Simulation Game Announced.

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member

https://youtu.be/xEjAhvU3M5g

Features
Multiplayer Gameplay for up to eight people.
Unique Viva characters
Explore and create your own stories in Vivaland
Design your dream home with powerful customization tools & features.

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The trailer made me smile, but I don't want to play the Sims with "friends".
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I’m not interested in multiplayer, but artistically it’s got Paralives beat, hands down. Maybe this will give those who want a multiplayer sims game the gameplay they’re interested in.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Art style--love it.

Multiplayer, not so much.

However, if there would ever be a single-player option, I'd consider it.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I do think the trailer was funny, taking a jab right at the Sims. However... I have no interest in multiplayer and actively avoid anything MMO-esque. If it has a single player mode, I'll look at it, but the only sort of multiplayer I will play is co-op with friends.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Interesting.The art style is way more appealing than paralives imo. Not into the multi-player though so I hope they'll have a single player mode.

It sounds to be extremely early in development so I don't want to get too excited yet until they have more to show. But I'm very interested to follow it's development right now.

I really love to see more potential competitors to the Sims franchise. I think it's long overdue and I hope Vivaland will be able to offer that.
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,604 Member
    I like the art style on this game. I think it's a nice combination or vector vs photorealistic. I heard the demo is out and you can build you dream home in build mode only. If I find more time, one day I may try it.
  • passionfruitpassionfruit Posts: 176 Member
    I'm interested in this game! I downloaded the dream house game but I can't play it. It's only for pc.