Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmers that have played TheSims2 was there an ingame feature where Teens could run away

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
Simmers that have played The Sims 2 was there an ingame feature where Teens could run away, or was that a mod?
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Teens could run away autonomously if they had low relationship with other members of the household. It was not a feature that you could tell your teens to do.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    It's part of the game! They have to have a negative relationship with (I think) at least one member of the household. You'll get a notification when they run away.
  • ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    After many years of playing sims 2, I didn't know that was a feature. 😳
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    You can call the police to report a runaway.

They may find them and they may not.

If they don't find them, the teen will still age and will return to the house on the day they age up.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    If I remember correctly the teen has to have a bad relationship with parents or the adult in household.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • sims2nostalgiasims2nostalgia Posts: 5 New Member
    They could run away from home without mods! Look at this video I just posted on my youtube-channel, where Lilith runs away from the Pleasant household after falling max out with both of her parents. I never play with mods :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VK3x3yLdI