Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A question about scenarios…

Does anyone know if when you are playing with a certain amount of people you can move in someone else after starting the scenario like you can a regular sim family, or will it break the save or not allow it till the scenario is completed?

I have a family where there was a mother, father, and teen. I made them for the mentor scenario, put them in a game made the couple engaged, and then moved out the father because I couldn’t!t start the scenario with him in it. Then I went back in and started the scenario with just the mother and teen daughter. But, I want to be able to invite the father back to live with them, but don’t know if that is possible before ending the scenario, I wanted to get the mother and father married, but want to have control of him. The mother and the father must still be engaged as the engagement questions show up when talking. Though the mother did not show any romance or friend bars with the father, I am building that up though. So does anyone know if I can move him back to the house or invite him to live with them before the scenario is over?

Comments

• Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I tried the super rich super villain scenario, where you just have 1 sim as a requirement, she ended up getting married, getting divorced and getting pregnant and every time I let someone move out I got a warning message because of the active scenario, but the scenario never ended prematurely.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    @Darkshadow608 thank you so much for the response, I was able to move him into the household, I had the mother invite him to move in, I guess before I just didn’t have a high enough friendship/romance bar. Glad to know it won’t affect the scenario.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    It probably depends on the scenario. I'd expect the Too Many Toddlers one might get huffy if you added another teen-elder sim to the mix, but I was able to move my sim's boyfriend in while doing the extraterrestrial explorer Scenario. I got the warning, but the scenario was fine.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Something strange happened. I was playing the timed child scenario, I started in a new save. Just before I finished it I changed his aspiration to werewolf, and when I finished it and it ended it showed two sim households in game, it was another save I had playing a werewolf. The game combined them into one save. What the heck, I wanted it separate if I wanted them together I could have started it in that save.