Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS APRIL 22nd - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
April 22nd- Friday Highlights

Sul Sul Simmers & welcome to our Friday Highlights. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break, stuffed full with joy, chocolate bunnies & Easter eggs! 🐰🥚🍫

Ready to discover all the treasures I've found on the forums this week? Keep reading! :wink:

c9gpl29hy52v.png
'The Lothaire Ladies'. Adorable portrait shared here by @blueybluesky:
'left to right are Ivy and Ana (Teens) Piper (Mother) Amelia and Lucy (YA). All are Vampires except for Ana and Lucy.'

• With the last SDX drop and the 'Plant-A-Sim' scenario, we are curious to see how you guys are starting the PlantSim life. Please, share your screenshots in "Share your plantsims!" thread, created by @mightysprite. 🌱
  • My second recommended visit will send you to a thread started by @Amber8, seeking for 'Vacation' spot recommendations. There are so many ways and places to enjoy with your Sims and we'd love to hear your favourite holiday stories & tips! ✈️🏖️
  • Who's up for some romance time? One of the amazing things about playing The Sims is the ability we have to create stories, use our imagination, play with life! Its with great pleasure that we welcome back one of our fellow story maker Simmers, @Sims4MagicalTales, with a brand new chapter of 'Casters in the City' posted just a few days ago "Admitting to Liking Someone!" 🥰 Enjoy!

I hope you have fun checking these over the weekend! It's time for me to chill and start my end of week preparations, but fear not, I'll be back next week with more! \o/

Happy Simming weekend while staying safe <3
Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Great post @EA_Mari as always.👍
    Congratulations to all mentioned!🎉
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!😁
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    edited April 2022
    The plantsims are very happy to be featured and enjoy getting to know everyone else's plantsims :)
    excited.png
    Post edited by mightysprite on
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    This is quite unexpected. Thank you for mentioning my post.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Thankyou for the mention
    Congrats to everyone else that was also mentioned :)
  • Brooke888Brooke888 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi sorry if this has been asked multiple times before!
    Is Wedding Stories worth buying & playable now? I seen there was a big update/fix on it in March so the weddings would actually work lol. And there was a update/fix start of April for console players? I guess this was for the saving error that people were Experiencing?
    Is this all fixed now and the game running smoothly and the wedding stories being worth it now?
    I play on PlayStation btw.
    Thanks!