Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims4MagicalTales' Stories (Sims 4 stories)

Comments

• Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Can’t wait to read your new story!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales

Oof, bullying is always awful. I can understand Lydia retaliating even though it's not the best response. Lydia doesn't even seem to be overweight, she seems similar to Zelda in that regard. Of course, fat-shaming is never OK.

I was thinking of doing a bullying storyline myself in my Mastersons story, but it'd have a different effect to what it's had on Lydia. Hopefully Lydia can overcome her past. She's going to need someone who can sit down and listen; it must be so frustrating to feel like you're not being heard.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    I sure hope everyone can help Lydia before she’s drawn to the dark side.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Great story :)
    Oof, Ayame was not very romantic with her expression of attraction there was she? Those teen years can be so awkward XD
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great update!
    Zelda and Ayame would make a cute couple!
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales

I’m interested to learn more about Ayame and Fumiko now. I’m also trying to work out where the school building in the first screenshot is located.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales

Of course, that makes sense given where Zelda and Lydia live! :# I just didn’t recognise the lot is all.
  • Options
    Great chapter!

I’m actually reminded of one of your previous stories, although that one was a bit different (the one with Rosalinda and Eilonwy).
    Lydia claims that nobody understands her, but she’s not giving anyone a chance to try and listen.
    I’m intrigued to see what happens in the future!
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    I look forward to reading your updates. It's like a book or TV show where you can't wait to read what's next!
    Oh no, Lydia has met the infamous Cronan.
    [/spoilers]
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Lydia almost seemed a little hesitant about wanting to find the fourth tome till Cronan got into her head.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great update!
    It seems like Lydia might have a little more control over the dark magic of the fourth tome than Seraphina did. Zelda's and Ayame's was super cute!