Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims4MagicalTales' Stories (Sims 4 stories)

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I googled the name Seraphina to see what it means and apparently it means “fiery/burning” which is very fitting! Both for her hair colour and her personality.

Hopefully the twins get out of their prison soon. With beds, it’s better than being stuck in a stone dungeon, though it’s still not great as they’re trapped and can’t escape.
    I’m intrigued about the Tome of the Fourth Sage too…
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member

@Sims4MagicalTales
    :D "I'm Nancy Landgraab! What did I do to deserve such disrespect?" :D
    That part cracked me up. Seraphina and Cronan are asking for trouble with the fourth tome.
    Great update!
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great Update!
    If I remember correctly Cronan said only the boys couldn't leave or use their magic. Hopefully the girls won't be affected by the magic in the forgotten hollow location of the boys.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great update!
    I'm glad the girls were able to rescue the boys and find the fourth tome. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales

Oh dear, I don’t really want to imagine how Cronan and Seraphina will react when they discover the twins are missing. Although, to be honest, their security wasn’t that great. They could prevent the twins themselves from leaving, but they didn’t consider anyone else coming to rescue them… whoops.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    I like the group’s confidence. Visualising success before doing something can really help.
    They’ll need to really practise their magic if they want to defeat Cronan and Seraphina.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Loved the last two chapters!
    🤣"You did say that they have punchable faces."🤣
    I hope Adora, Sylvia, Dylan and Aiden are ready because I have a feeling that Seraphina and Cronan are not going down without a fight!
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    🎉I'm so glad they won and were able to reverse the spell🎉