Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unknown Number (Sims 4 Horror Story)

(Warning: This story deals with stalking and murder. If this makes you uncomfortable click away now.)

"I hope mom and dad have fun while they're out."
Leticia sat down on the couch and read some of the latest news. " Judith Ward, you silly woman...No way. God, I'm totally telling Clara about that." She whipped out her phone to text Clara. "Hey girl! you heard about Judith Ward? The lady smacked Thornee Bailey!" "No way!" "Yeah!" "Hm. Sheesh. Aren't you home alone right now?" "Yeah.." "Bet. I'll grab my dad's car and be there in like an hour." Leticia put down her phone to go make some popcorn. As she got up, her phone dinged again.

Unknown Number.

Comments

• MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    04-13-22-5-05-26-PM.png

"What...What the..." Leticia stared at her screen in shock, unable to understand what was going on. Who sent her this? Was it a prank? Her phone dinged again.
    04-13-22-5-16-23-PM.png

"AAH!" Leticia screamed as she turned her attention toward the bathroom door. Suddenly, the doorknob began to twist. Leticia panicked and ran upstairs into her mom's bedroom. She locked the door behind her as she heard footsteps downstairs. Ding.

04-13-22-5-25-12-PM.png

"Whoever you are leave me alone!" Leticia screamed. She heard a window shatter. Ding.

edited April 2022
    04-13-22-5-28-48-PM.png

"Oh God...I-I'm calling the police!" Ding.

04-13-22-5-31-43-PM.png

Leticia looked at her phone in horror. She heard the closet door creak open. Ding.

"Turn around."

Leticia didn't have time to scream.

Ding Dong! "Leticia? I'll just text her." "Girl, I'm here. Open up or I'm coming in by myself." Clara grabbed the spare key and opened the door. "Letta? Where are you?" Clara went upstairs and noticed the open parents' bedroom door. "Leticia? You in he- AH! WHAT-OH-AHH!"
    Post edited by MyriadSims on
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I was reading this story, and I had just gotten to the last post, when my husband came home from the store. The sound of him opening the front door made me jump about a foot. :lol:

Nice use of screenshots to create a paranoid/nervous mood. It's simple, but it works really well.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    I was reading this story, and I had just gotten to the last post, when my husband came home from the store. The sound of him opening the front door made me jump about a foot. :lol:

Nice use of screenshots to create a paranoid/nervous mood. It's simple, but it works really well.

Thank you! I was bored so created a short little story just for fun. I missed the fact that I put the same screenshot in the last post twice, lol. It's fixed now but still.