Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Under The Tartosan Sun

1333435363739...Next

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,393 Member
    @mightysprite Yeah that's the one. 🙂 I love it. The only problem is I have to pause to get it set up. That's why I save it for special occasions.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,809 Member
    I like free camera mode a lot for those special angle shots.

Generally, what I tend to do, especially in those smaller rooms, is pause and set up the camera and then let the autonomous "chat" interactions run while spamming the screenshot button. The hard part for me, when doing dramatic scenes, is getting people to not have the dopey default smile. Sims are just so blessed happy all the time. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,674 Member
    @DaniRose2143 You can also pause while in that mode by pressing 0, and unpause the same way. Unpausing is kinda risky cause iirc it unpauses on the last speed it was on, but it's quicker than pressing 1 on the other end to get to the first speed. But I do what @luciusstorm said too, spam C during those moments 😆
    @luciusstorm There's a smile override mode I used to stop that but it also stops any other emotion expression from being shown. (If they're angry or sad it wouldn't show at all) It did the job for the most part though https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods-ScriptedMods/title/smile-override/id/1599043/
  • Options
    @luciusstorm I use the steady sit mod and spam the chat too. There are lots of shots that just aren't possible without that camera mode. 🥰

@BlueSeaWaves I'm not sure if it remembers the last speed or not. I very rarely use speed 2 or 3. 🙂 There are times where pressing 0 again won't take it off pause. 99% of the time it does though. Thank you for the mod recommendation. 😁
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 891 Member
    @luciusstorm @DaniRose2143 @mightysprite Free cam works well with the mod LessRestrictiveCamera by SimMattically
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    Free cam works well with the mod LessRestrictiveCamera by SimMattically

Sounds interesting. Thank you. 🙂

• Options
    So I've been working on the Foxbury dorm some more this evening. I was playing around with some ideas for how to make the most of the small rooms.
    06-16-24_9_00_26_PM.png

This one is pieced together with three different cc items. The headboard is from House of Harlix. The mattress is from Felix Andre. The bed frame is from Ravasheen. The fun thing about it is it doubles as a dresser. It's called "Bedder Than A Couch". Technically it's a daybed but it can easily double as a single bed.
    06-16-24_8_36_11_PM.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I have to ask how you managed to get a bunk bed to work in a dorm? I tried that once over at Britechester-U and I couldn't place them at all. (Of course, I don't use MOO.)
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I just placed them. No special tricks or anything. 🙂 What happened when you tried? Did they disappear? Turn red? This is my first time working on a dorm. 🙂
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    edited June 17
    @GalacticGal I just placed them. No special tricks or anything. 🙂 What happened when you tried? Did they disappear? Turn red? This is my first time working on a dorm. 🙂

To be honest, it was a couple of weeks or so ago, that I shared something. I do not recall anything out of the ordinary happening. When I go in game today, I'll see if I can find it. It was the bar I made from the Batuu pack. I believe it's called Stone's Throw.

ETA: I just checked. For the bar, I thought I had uploaded it, but not so. No icon on it in my library, so I went ahead and uploaded it. It's there, no problems whatsoever, plus I went ahead and added my newest restaurant, Pietro's Bistro. Again, absolutely no problems with the uploads. I checked on both of them in the Gallery. They are there. Now, it's up to what happens when downloaded.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I think your previous post was intended for a different conversation. 🙂
  • Options
    Hey hey. 🙂 The Lovestruck EP is going to delay the start for the reboot. This pack is going to really change how I tell the story. It opens up so many new ideas. I’m going hold off on actual gameplay and writing until I see and learn more about the pack.

I can’t tell you how excited I am for what this does for the story. In the meantime I still have some builds to finish and mods to finish testing. 😃
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,809 Member
    I haven't paid too much attention to it, but what I have heard does sound rather custom made for your story. I hope the pack lives up to the story. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top