Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'd love an Aquarium Kit

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
edited May 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
With the following

Aquarium Walls and Ceilings with fish that can be viewed and tropical fish and animals like sea horses,anemones,jellyfish,starfish that can be added.

Larger aquariums like the Lobby Aquariums in Sims 2 Apartment Life .

Aquarium themed wallpapers and Aquarium swatches for bed,sofas and pools.

Posted in wrong section please move to ideas and feedback @EA_Cade.

I thought I put it under ideas and feedback.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Artluver28Artluver28 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a couple of ideas but I'm a new member and can't start my own thread.
    What about an expansion on kitchen items like in the sims 3. A fryer, snow cone machine, and cupcakes that can be made without the bulky cupcake machine. Not every house has space for one.
    2 A toddler update. Add a ownable daycare. Give options to change baby crib and names. Click on the baby have change name and type the name like with the overstuffed teddy bears or the fish etc. More playground items for toddlers would be great. And more toys that improve communication and thinking skills. Even books that adults can read to toddlers and children that improve the child's skills.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    Artluver28 wrote: »
    I have a couple of ideas but I'm a new member and can't start my own thread.
    What about an expansion on kitchen items like in the sims 3. A fryer, snow cone machine, and cupcakes that can be made without the bulky cupcake machine. Not every house has space for one.
    2 A toddler update. Add a ownable daycare. Give options to change baby crib and names. Click on the baby have change name and type the name like with the overstuffed teddy bears or the fish etc. More playground items for toddlers would be great. And more toys that improve communication and thinking skills. Even books that adults can read to toddlers and children that improve the child's skills.

@Artluver28, Sims 4 has there own Ideas and Feedback section, so you can post your ideas in one of those threads over there.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback

And with you being a new member, you can post your ideas over in this thread that's located over in The Sims 4 Ideas section but I will provide the link for you to use... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/985701/things-we-want-to-see-in-2022#latest
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes, please! I love the aquariums, but really wish we could fo more with them. Plus some different ones with different stock fish would go a long way.
  • IzFrogzyIzFrogzy Posts: 7 New Member
    Imagine being able to run a fish store and selling fish
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I would love a jellyfish aquarium and a lobster pet aquarium. Also underwater tunnels to watch the fishies.
  • LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    It sounds awesome! Owning an aquarium might need it own sp though.
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Aquarium kit could be a gameplay kit:

All the small aquariums like the bowl one or the Cats & Dogs and Snowy Escape will have the classic gameplay like feed, clean or replace dead fishes. Also, these aquariums can have upgrades like filter, light, auto feeder and thermostat.

The kit could include a lot of new fishes to keep plus new aquariums, either to place in surfaces or with a furniture included.

Finally, the biggest aquariums like the ones from Spa Day or Dine Out could not require gameplay.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Yes, I would buy this.
    Bonus points if they include an Aquarium lot type as well.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    With the following

Aquarium Walls and Ceilings with fish that can be viewed and tropical fish and animals like sea horses,anemones,jellyfish,starfish that can be added.

Yes, I miss this from the Sims3. Real functioning ones. Feed the fish, clean it although not as much as in the Sims3(I don't miss that), the huge ones that sims can swim in, shark tanks octopus, ect. I just recently started fishing more in the Sim4 and I didn't bother with it in the Sims 3 much except for some minor stuff. But, in S4, I've been going to the jungle a bunch lately, mostly to fish and make money for my sims so they can afford stuff and a dream house instead of the usual working. Personally, I don't see why they can't make it a stuff pack.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    With the following

Yes, I miss this from the Sims3. Real functioning ones. Feed the fish, clean it although not as much as in the Sims3(I don't miss that), the huge ones that sims can swim in, shark tanks octopus, ect. I just recently started fishing more in the Sim4 and I didn't bother with it in the Sims 3 much except for some minor stuff. But, in S4, I've been going to the jungle a bunch lately, mostly to fish and make money for my sims so they can afford stuff and a dream house instead of the usual working. Personally, I don't see why they can't make it a stuff pack.

Kits have basically taken the place of Stuff Packs. We haven't had a Stuff Pack in almost 2 years.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    With the following

Kits have basically taken the place of Stuff Packs. We haven't had a Stuff Pack in almost 2 years.

Last one was Paranormal, early 2021
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Yess! Aquariums needs a stuff pack or something to expand on them..
    Even like adding an option to turn pools into an aquarium so as to build custom aquariums with windows! I’d love to be able to see sharks and jellyfish swimming around!

Also potentially adding options to feed fish tanks, clean them etc.. I haven’t seen the fish tanks from sims3 but they sound awesome!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I'd like the option to directly add Betta fish and tropical fish (Clownfish, Surgeonfish etc) to fish tanks if you have Island Living.

Also medium size fish tanks would be nice. And a "feed fish" or "Clean fish tank" option.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    Aquarium kit could be a gameplay kit:

All the small aquariums like the bowl one or the Cats & Dogs and Snowy Escape will have the classic gameplay like feed, clean or replace dead fishes. Also, these aquariums can have upgrades like filter, light, auto feeder and thermostat.

The kit could include a lot of new fishes to keep plus new aquariums, either to place in surfaces or with a furniture included.

Finally, the biggest aquariums like the ones from Spa Day or Dine Out could not require gameplay.

Yes please! I would buy an aquarium kit only if it came with gameplay such as feed the fish and clean the aquarium. I also would like to see aquariums and terrariums included in the same kit (or stuff pack), so that there would be bigger terrariums too and and frogs and Outdoor Retreat insects could be placed in them and taken care of the same way as fishes.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes please! My Mermaid households so needs that. :p