Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introduce your sims.

13...Next

Comments

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    My newest sim: The ancient vampire Mercury with his cunning cat, Sir Wednesday.

mercuryundsirwednesda10jqb.png

If Mercury looks somewhat familiar, that's because he was originally Thomas Watson from Henford-on-Bagley before I gave him a makeover and turned him into one of my played sims, which I often do to premades I haven't touched instead of creating new sims from scratch. I considered severing all ties to his family via cheats, but then I figured, a vampire who has lived for hundreds, if not thousands of years ought to have a few connections and might even have started a family or two. So he was allowed to keep his most recent wife and kids, even though he doesn't see them anymore these days, expect maybe for business purposes.

Speaking of business, as his name may suggest, Mercury is a merchant, and with centuries of experience in his line of work, he can provide whatever his clients need, no matter how peculiar, dubious, or downright illegal. The occult-friendly Church of Mother Moon in Bridgeview, Newcrest serves as his retail store for rare crystals, alien metals, hatchable golden and obsidian eggs, soul fragments and similar goods that are hard to come by for your average customer. When he's not at the store, he works from home as a freelance crafter.

tante-emma-ladenfrkurtjjvj.png

His traits are Materialistic, Romantic and Kleptomaniac, his dark form looks the same as his human form except with red eyes instead of icy blue. There's not much else to say about him at the moment, I only started playing with him yesterday, and his mansion isn't even fully furnished yet, but it does already have a vault that needs filling...
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    CLkJbfM.jpg
    Sim I've created a few days ago, base on my belove TV character. His name: Shawn Pineapple! Currently streaming the crime fighting dramedy, man~~~ fandom strikes me back like curveball! hence Mr Pineapple here!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    edited May 2022
    Since posting this topic, I have started a new save file, and have tried a different approach than my original one. Instead of having many different households and playing them equally, I decided to start with a Single couple and play the family with aging turned on...And another thing different about this new save is I've taken pictures at various points. and converted those pictures into a memory wall. So far, the Brightstar family has reached generation three, and going strong. Here is a screenshot of the memory wall.
    Snap_DEeZM3bPY6989053702.png

PS: Please feel free to post as many times as you want. Our sims change from time to time, and the story does also. I'm always interested in hearing those stories. The ones posted so far are amazing. Thank you all for sharing. :smiley:
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Umbreon12 wrote: »
    This is going to have a lot of pictures, so I apologize in advance.

You don't have to apologize, That's what this thread is for :smile:
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited May 2022
    This is Angelique Wyre
    r4G17jv.png
    She was the hermit in Granite Falls in a different save, but I saved her, set her as a young adult, edited her a little and then started playing her! She's been one of my favs lately, and she's lived her whole sim existence on an off-grid lot. I've currently got her living on a fully off-the-grid, remodeled, tiny home version of the hermit's cabin in the deep woods.
    7oa1Zuu.png
    She's an adult now, and completed both the Outdoor Enthusiast and Angling Ace aspiration. I'm gonna try and get her the freelance botonist done too.
    She's had a long time romance going with Liberty Lee, and finally popped the question not too long ago, but, given her loner personality, and the difference in their lifestyles and aspirations, I'm not sure whether they'll ever actually go through with the wedding or move in together. Time will tell whether they can really make it work, or whether they're doomed for heartbreak--and maybe Angelique going full hermit in the deep woods?--in the end :(
    Xv9Gt1K.png
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    edited May 2022

tante-emma-ladenfrkurtjjvj.png

Do you have a link to the CC you used for the shop? Or is it unmodded? Either way I need more occult stuff in my game.
    @viola-illyria There is no CC in this shop. Everything you see on the counter is from the Paranormal Stuff Pack, but you don't usually get those items unless your sim is a paranormal investigator. The crystals and metals on the shelves are from various packs, the ones on top are refined crystals from Jungle Adventure.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I had to take an unintentional hiatus after my brand-new tower was shocked to the point of being unusable. Shipped it back to the company and they started repairs yesterday. I'm back on my old pc with the family. So everyone- pets included- is still alive, or still younger than teen-age.

Took these pics yesterday. I sent my father-son duo to Granite Falls for a three-day weekend since he'll be a teenager soon. I rolled back to when Ben was still a child because I felt, even with my unintentional hiatus, I went too fast when I was able to play again.
    52088360257_c92e35bfa9_h.jpg
    52089895330_9f9234b309_h.jpg
    52089389346_4fea101bee_h.jpg
    52089638509_ccda89d421_h.jpg
    52088359537_0fc5ca4b22_h.jpg
    52089894570_20b397e13f_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    @viola-illyria There is no CC in this shop. Everything you see on the counter is from the Paranormal Stuff Pack, but you don't usually get those items unless your sim is a paranormal investigator. The crystals and metals on the shelves are from various packs, the ones on top are refined crystals from Jungle Adventure.

That would be why I've never seen them! Time to delve into debug items again.
    edited May 2022
    donnasblumenimwinterz0krf.jpg
    Meet Donna Beneviento from Newcrest. If the name rings a bell, you are probably familiar with Resident Evil, and yes, this sim was indeed inspired by the character of the same name from Resident Evil Village. In my story, Donna is not the ghost herself, but the one plagued by them. After sinning twice with the vampire Mercury (see my post above), each time mysteriously resulting in the birth of a child, this former nun believes that demons are haunting her, and she’s not wrong: The manor she’s living in, Casa Lacrimosa (originally Duplantier Dwelling, edited by lilsimsie, then by me) is indeed haunted!

casalacrimosawenneskr28k94.jpg
    Despite being the only adult in her family, Donna is still a child at heart, albeit a very jumpy one who is often seen talking to her doll Angie to calm her nerves. Never leaving the upper floor, she earns most of the household’s money as a florist working from home, but other than that, her sons are running the show: While teenaged Cosimo takes care of the cooking, cleaning and repairing, little Camillo is the local paranormal expert who keeps evil spirits away and his erratic, paranoid, high-maintenance mother sane.

zeremoniemrk4o.jpg
    The boys didn’t grow up with their father and never actually see him except when the two rivalling religious communities of Newcrest happen to butt heads again. Camillo is an altar boy at the church of the Holy Llama in the Ridgeline Drive neighbourhood, Mercury is a co-founder of the church of Mother Moon in Bridgeview. But Donna doesn’t really care about that anymore, because as I said, she never leaves the side of her beloved Angie on the upper floor of her manor.

stillenachtbiseskrach4ek6s.jpg
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited May 2022
    Meet Zoe Robinson.

F1NKxwL.png
    BzUwWtS.png
    Q9w1W2J.png
    NeDKPig.png

Zoe lives in a trailer, off-the-grid, in the Port Promise shipping yard. Though not a Sim of much means (yet) the ambitious and high maintenance Zoe has big dreams. She wants to explore space and bring back proof of extra terrestrial life for one thing.

Currently Zoe is working as an Engineer while studying Physics at Foxbury and saving hard for the funds to begin building her very own rocket ship.
    She also may like to met the future Mr. Robinson; but the romance guru told her she had a bleak future in that department. Clement Frost seemed the best looking Sim at the festival... :# Her good friend (not-quite-with-benefits) Kiyoshi managed to have a small mishap with the fire pit on Fourth of July and they absolutely bombed the first time he asked her on an actual DATE. {He still hasn't forgiven her...}
    Post edited by NRowe on
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    The Greenburgs

Brigitte Greenburg, formely Benoist, is married to Knox Greenburg. She is a SimTube Fitness / Wellness personality rising the celebrity ranks while using her influence to further her passion for saving the planet, he is a former community organizer turned marine biologist.
    They met in Evergreen harbor but has since moved to a small renovated "Mediterranean" villa.

It is not off the grid completely, but it produces more electricity than they use and they are a truly Green Force in their community. Meanwhile Brigitte's celebrity star continues climbing as Knox's well crafted nature documentaries have contributed greatly to saving the sea turtles of Sulani!

(Pictures from their wedding)
    NIQuTyB.png
    l5pfhmj.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek