Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights April 1st - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
April 1st- Friday Highlights

Sul Sul Simmers!

Yesterday, we released an update for My Wedding Stories that resolved some of the most common issues players were seeing, you can read the patch notes for that update here.

Also, Today we released a patch that should resolve the issues with Error Code 0 on PC and Mac; we are still testing a console patch at the moment so stay tuned for more info!

Another week, another Friday Highlights, let it begin!

2x4wwphmkdv8.png
The extraordinary 'Zoe Patel and her wall of flowers' was shared by @UniqueKhaos.

• Let's get started with a question by @Evalen that has haunted many of us, Simmers. I am guilty at least! : 'Did you ever get stuck?' Do you get attached to one family and world only, so that you lack interest in creating another save? Let us hear what you think :wink:
  • Talking about spending a lot of time in one save with one family, how about investing in their home? it's time for our building pick. :smiley: And once you have found motivation to do so, take a peek at @Sandraelle's amazing builds in "Sandraelle's creations." - Their last creation 'Main Street Beauty' is fab and will make you want to start building right away!
  • Exploring a different section of the forums, let me invite you to check this brilliant 'Apartment redecoration' by @GrimlyFiendish. If you enjoy decorating as much as I do, the new 'Decor do the Max' kit is a must-have. :wink:
  • A more specific question this week comes from @wahini2024: 'What have you learned about your game style?' Interesting answers here as well. Can you believe that I also never let my sims or even pre- mades die? After creating them and spending time developing their stories, the attachment is inevitable, so I end up taking every precaution to keep them safe and sound. 🙏

This is it from me this week! Did I choose well? Hope you enjoyed the read. Be ready for more next Friday & any suggestions, you know the drill!:smiley:

Stay safe everyone <3 and happy Simming,
Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    Check out @Metior_Ice in What happened in your game today thread. The amount of detail put into the back story of the characters is amazing and has inspired me to do a complete overhaul with the Neighborhood Stories feature and customize all the homes in my current world. Creative Simmers are the heart of this game.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    spend4zen wrote: »
    Check out @Metior_Ice in What happened in your game today thread. The amount of detail put into the back story of the characters is amazing and has inspired me to do a complete overhaul with the Neighborhood Stories feature and customize all the homes in my current world. Creative Simmers are the heart of this game.

My Immortal Merfolk Legacy Thread is an index for all my posts. It should help anyone that's interested in my story catch up with what's happening so far in my game.

@spend4zen Thanks for the shout out!

I've been checking this thread every Friday! I love seeing what everyone creates!
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    You chose great posts. Those builds are amazing and I really loved that photo of Zoe Patel. I also really enjoyed reading that game style thread too.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    @spend4zen there was a really cool feature of @Metior_Ice and @haneul in one of the livestreams done by the Simgurus, I think before they started including storytelling in the Friday highlights. It might have been the Cottage Living announcement livestream?
    I was happy to see that because both of those simmers put a lot of time and imagination into their stories.

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @EA_Mari , So nice to see my creations thread being mentioned here. It's really much appreciated. Thank you so much everyone!
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @spend4zen there was a really cool feature of @Metior_Ice and @haneul in one of the livestreams done by the Simgurus, I think before they started including storytelling in the Friday highlights. It might have been the Cottage Living announcement livestream?
    I was happy to see that because both of those simmers put a lot of time and imagination into their stories.

@mightysprite I think I remember Snowy Escape was the new expansion pack. It's been a while.

Honestly, I'm just happy to see someone recommend my stories here again.

But, if my story was featured again, I had no idea. lol I only remember Helios and Iona getting featured once when my Aliens lived in Sulani.

By the way, Kalama, Nui, and Gui are still nightly visitors to Sulani in my game. They still enjoy moonlit walks on the beach. I wonder how many Aliens show up in Sulani late at night.

@spend4zen I think your stories have a lot of potential, so I would recommend your posts as a feature!

I really enjoy seeing everyone that gets featured because it helps me find the threads I like to follow!
  • Options
    EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    edited April 2022
    Guys, as always, thanks everyone for the lovely comments. All of you are soooo special to me! <3

@spend4zen - I am huge fan of @Metior_Ice stories myself, and always up to date with their recent works. He aas featured here by myself last year, in August, but definitely will be called again soon! ;)

@Metior_Ice- thanks for always supporting the Highlights and for keeping the community entertained with your stories! <3

@Elliandre - I am so happy to hear that you like my picks, it rly makes me thrilled knowing that I can make you all smile at least once a week. Indeed, that pic of Zoe Patel is stunning!

@mightysprite - Yes, I remember well that livestream: 'The Community Spotlight' and they have chosen those featured based on our Highlights mentions. Isn't that awesome? At that stage I was already featuring storytelling here ;)

@Sandraelle - thank you for inspiring us with your creations. They are magnificent! <3