Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LOVE that I can potty-train cats!

ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
If I could have cats in real life, potty training them would be my top priority, and it's so freaking cool that in Sims2, you can indeed train your cat to use the human toilet.

My couple (before they somehow got corrupted I think, during a vacation glitch) had adopted a sweet kitten who grew up to be a Persian, who also got to the top of her acting career and was making very good money, and using the human toilet was the first thing they trained her in.

It's even realistic in how it's animated: that is how cats who've been trained, use a toilet.

That depth and attention to detail in the animations is just another reason why Sims2 is so joyous a thing to engage with. Even having bugs occasionally is well worth it: after all, Sims4 is a buggy mess now and doesn't have a fraction of the gameplay or depth.

Looking forward to all the other first discoveries I have yet to make about this epic game.
You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
```
wonderfullymade.jpg

Comments

• SquirrelMoonSquirrelMoon Posts: 13 New Member
    I totally agree. I wish pets could do that irl! The only thing to do now is to convince them to flush... Maybe it's the nanny...
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I totally agree. I wish pets could do that irl! The only thing to do now is to convince them to flush... Maybe it's the nanny...

you can potty-train cats in real life, though. There are kits that can help if a cat was already used to using a litter box, that you can get online, that basically put a litter box under the toilet seat, but if you start a kitten young enough, it's pretty easy. I can't have cats now due to allergies but if I could, they'd be using the toilet for sure! :)
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I always forget about it and buy them a litter box. I think I'll do that next time.