Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New recipes from My Wedding Stories

I love the inclusion of food from all over the world in the game. New recipes is something I look forward to a lot in the game, but I have to use the Tartosa Mediterranean wedding banquet buffet table to purchase the new Asian food recipes. Can someone please make all the new food accessible through the home fridge, stove, bbq grill, microwave, tea and coffee makers etc. or at least learnable through gameplay? The new food looks amazing. I would like Geeta Rasoya to be able to cook the new Indian food recipes for her family on her stove please. What should I do, put the Mediterranean island wedding buffet table decorated with flowers in her kitchen next to her fridge and then buy the food and then drag it over to her dinner table since she can't even cook it? :confused: I know this is not as big a problem as a bug, but it feels kind of unfair and I really hope this can be changed in the game. :disappointed:

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I love the inclusion of food from all over the world in the game. New recipes is something I look forward to a lot in the game, but I have to use the Tartosa Mediterranean wedding banquet buffet table to purchase the new Asian food recipes. Can someone please make all the new food accessible through the home fridge, stove, bbq grill, microwave, tea and coffee makers etc. or at least learnable through gameplay? The new food looks amazing. I would like Geeta Rasoya to be able to cook the new Indian food recipes for her family on her stove please. What should I do, put the Mediterranean island wedding buffet table decorated with flowers in her kitchen next to her fridge and then buy the food and then drag it over to her dinner table since she can't even cook it? :confused: I know this is not as big a problem as a bug, but it feels kind of unfair and I really hope this can be changed in the game. :disappointed:

I read in another thread that these recipes cannot be learnt. You can buy them from the food stand in Tartosa as well, not just the buffet table.
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    It is a dumb decision not to make the new foods learn able in MWS.

I am curious. I do not own MWS yet. Do the new dishes show up on the banquet table from Luxury Party stuff?
  • Options

I am curious. I do not own MWS yet. Do the new dishes show up on the banquet table from Luxury Party stuff?
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited March 2022

@Mistletoe143
    Yes, they show up on all the banquet buffet tables in my game. I have these new ones: Dal Makhani, Gulab Jamun, Mutton Biryani, Roast Duck, Tartosian Fruit Tarts, and Sweet Buns
    Post edited by Elliandre on
  • Options
    Thank you @Elliandre
    I'm glad to hear that the new dishes show up on all banquet tables. The main selling point of Luxury Party Stuff was the banquet table!
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    edited April 2022
    What do you mean we can't cook them :'(
    Post edited by Ararine on
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please