Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family starter homes on the gallery

Does anyone know any builders on the gallery that create good family starter homes?

I would really appreciate it if you could recommend some creators to look up since I'm not a good builder, thank you!

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'm afraid I only have very small houses, for 1-2 sims, for less than 20k. Almost every other price range, though :D

One of my absolute fav builders, Osiazul, has a lot of awesome builds, including starters. Always worth a look.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    You can filter the gallery by "residential" lot type and then price. Any residential lot that is 20,000 or less is a starter home. When I'm looking for a new starter home I always just set those 2 filters and then sort by "most popular" to get the nicer builds sorted to the top.

My favorite builders in terms of starter homes that I've saved to my gallery are AvelineYT, Simmaddness, Follyfoot, and Isleroux. Simmaddness in particular has a TON of starter homes on their gallery.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    Definitely check out Aveline. I've furnished just about all my apartments with her builds.
  • AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hi Elliandre,

A favorite of mine is Lizzykin
    Although, on the Creative Corner, Sims 4 Lots threads, a lot of folks over there spell their honorific Builder, or they should!

~happy simming~

P.s. Please forgive me, I have forgotten how to format.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate the help. I'm very excited to try and find some new builds for my little Sim's families. :smile:
  • aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    She doesn't just do Starter homes, but I highly recommend silrosse (aka Jenba-Sims) and Beatdoc16 does some nice renovations of Maxis lots, including the starter homes.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    It's become a very long thread, but you could also look through this: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793519/starter-homes-thread/p1