Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Décor to the Max Official Screenshot Thread.

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
Sul sul, Simmers!

New kit, new thread, new screenshot time :smile:

Lets see those "Max'd" builds!
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    edited March 2022
    o7nTWcr.png

The "Peacock facing down a Tiger" wallpaper/sculpture layout is a whole mood.

Also I legitimately want that giraffe sculpture now. 🦒🦒
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I've got my sunglasses on and am ready to see everyone's fabulously swanky, retina-burning room designs! :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2022
    Moving into my quickly set up tiny Japanese starter home.

mfKKCNt.png

Being inspired by the red tigers.

RV3puhI.png

Relaxing with new bedside cabinet and wall art.

88E905a.png

Taking a shower in the red bathroom.

yvK9dpK.png
    Post edited by alanmichael1 on
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Reserved for muh screenies :p

I'm seriously trying to get as much of the content packed in as possible, bear with me. 😅
  • aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    These are from my current household's living room that I just updated. I can't wait to use the new wallpapers in more homes. I really love quirky and colorful interiors, so I was super excited to get my hands on this kit!

nEltOQA.jpg

nZNByz0.jpg

ESjqRcf.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I really love the new fireplace, sofa, giraffe deco, and paintings/plants wall hanging.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, I'm liking the looks so far. Though I did need my sunglasses for that first pic from @EA_Cade 😄

I'm poorly in bed at the moment, but when I'm up and about I will get my sticky mitts on the pack and make something enormously loud.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    When first announced, I did not think I would the kit. However, I just finished watching lilsimsie's review and I love this kit. It is quirky, fun, and lively. I am thinking of building a retail store Gaudy Max. The fun things to do with this kit.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    oRTpLCB.png
    Finally grabbed it after work, I had already made over the heckings after they started adopting dogs so I started to fix up their house.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I can't wait to see some apartment builds using this!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

Love this one. Going to try to remake it when I get the kit.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    xxIGV1k.png
    This is a rather minimalist use of maximalist decor. I've added five items from the pack to Nancy Landgraab's sitting room using their more subdued colors. I was able to use the mirrors also in another part of the house.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    o7nTWcr.png

The "Peacock facing down a Tiger" wallpaper/sculpture layout is a whole mood.

Also I legitimately want that giraffe sculpture now. 🦒🦒

Love the peackock placement, but my first association was "Would these kitties LOVE to scratch at the sofa!" ;)
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    This is MY kind of pack! No minimalist nonsense for me :D I've not been able to use much of it yet, since I'm finishing some scenarios, and every simoleon counts for them. No total makeover for any of those houses yet. But, can't wait to sink my teeth into this delicious morsel :)

Great pics so far!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I got it at last :)

I wasn't particularly in a creative mood though, so I just went in to a couple of apartments to make some tiny changes. In the Jang flat, I thought the sofa went just right in their already colourful lounge:
    Jang.png?dl=0

Then the Bheeda place got a bit more:
    Bheeda%201.png?dl=0

And their little bedroom got some extra colour:
    Bedroom.png?dl=0
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I tried some light decor, the blue and white wallpaper is lovely.

CmPWemr.png

iunPyuo.png
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Alright Maxi's, you finally did it, you dangled some art deco stylings under my nose and got me to buy a kit. ;)

Haven't finished fully decorating the whole place yet, but I started working on a new apartment for two of my Vampire ladies. B)

L79KeqI.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

Apartment redecoration is complete. B)

c86iEbN.png

c86iEbN.png

I love that piano placement, really draws attention to it in a room that also contains a freaking casket; which is a feat in itself.

Bravo.
    @EA_Cade Thank you :) All done without move objects either. :)

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

c86iEbN.png

@GrimlyFiendish That is a great looking apartment for a couple of vampires; I love it. And no moo? Good for you!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @GrimlyFiendish I really like that you did a great job, gosh I was just redecorating I'll have to do another one.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    In my ONE legacy save, my second gen married Knox Greenburg. What I didn't know was that Knox had twins with a random townie, courtesy of MCCC :D SO, I had to let him meet this townie, and get to know his kids. They are now the best of friends, and they all frequent eachothers houses.

Now, this family of one mother and teen twins (boy and girl) won the lottery, to the sadness of my legacy family. Time to move on up! So I built them a house in Del Sol Valley (was about to say Sunset Valley...heh). I decided to do a type of build I've always wanted to do, the Nordic Funkis. It is a modern house, focused on functionality. No frills here. Most of the house is kept in a minimalistic style, with very few spots of colour, except the teens bedrooms. I wanted those to be colourful.

BUT, I decided to "maximize" the mothers bedroom. She is a creative soul, so the room should reflect her. The new kit is perfect :) The room turned out to be a mix of many packs, really. I tossed in some Eco, country, City living, Dream home + many more that had items that seemed to fit the scheme.

7LbinAM.png

Anyway, I'm off to do the finishing touches. Was a fun house to do, for sure :)