Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Not So Berry Story Collection: ***The End***

Comments

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited April 2022
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @TeeSea Garnet seems to have a little bit of a mean streak. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt her at some point. I like the idea of a beach where you can bring your cat. Are dogs allowed, too?

I like to think she’s just a very picky person and she’s also Hot Headed so. I don’t think it will come back to bite her because the Paparazzi never picked up on the story and I deleted all her past boyfriends and girlfriends from her relationship panel after she completed the Serial Romantic aspiration so they would stop asking her on a date. Thanks for stopping by!
    Sandy Paws Beach is Cat Friendly, Dog Friendly and No Paparazzi or Fans are allowed (Thanks to LittleMsSam). I also have a cafe called Pawsitively Coffee and a Karaoke Bar called Paws Up Karaoke. I like having places where sims with pets spawn.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022
    A Not So Berry Story Collection:

🎁Becoming a Young Adult & the Runaway Bride 👰‍♀️

X7g0zSH.jpg
    Garnet woke up and enjoyed the view from her new apartment.

KbXwrwx.jpg
    Garnet ate breakfast with Scarlet.

uKG2Qli.jpg
    Harvested some honey.

2AX3xUE.jpg
    And did a yoga workout before school.

Ba51ufB.jpg
    Garnet's apartment comes with free maid service!

RCMOb4w.jpg
    After school Garnet did her homework.

e4A2ExW.jpg
    Heather Burkhart stopped by and noticed that Garnet owns a Switch and begged her to play video games. She doesn't have to ask Garnet twice.

Mx85J1V.jpg
    After Heather left it was time for Garnet's Housewarming Party. She invited everyone in.

S9EYBfZ.jpg
    Everyone came to see Garnet's new fancy digs.

NqIqlNA.jpg
    By the end everyone was dancing in the living room and having a blast.

25DQRpl.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet watched some TV together.

aAedvuo.jpg
    Garnet had some breakfast.

1n56LzR.jpg
    Started a load of laundry.

V05XNYB.jpg
    And played with Scarlet before school.

FnyzkAG.jpg
    Scarlet slept most of the day away.

BfDWWTn.jpg
    Garnet let the maid know he was doing a fantastic job.

kTab8SX.jpg
    Scarlet loves to be petted.

ICy0gXX.jpg
    Garnet sat down and did her homework and extra credit for the last time. Tomorrow is her last day of school!

S1WcR6n.jpg
    Garnet headed over to her family's house and asked her twin sister Ivy if she wanted to celebrate their birthdays together or separate. Ivy said she would love to have her own birthday party for once and Garnet agreed.

YvOt2SE.jpg
    Garnet headed home and planned her Birthday Party.

7eB5rLB.jpg
    1F82GNa.jpg
    It will be at 4pm tomorrow after her last day of school.

ykWuTUn.jpg
    Tszl7jA.jpg
    5n18yDO.jpg
    Garnet headed to the spa and got a Hot Stone Massage, a Foot Massage and a Hand Massage.

2z8zD39.jpg
    After returning home Garnet made food for her party while her face mask did it's work.

4APobJR.jpg
    Then she sat down ready to give herself a makeover.

fhwdTCy.jpg
    Happy Birthday Garnet! Garnet earned the Snob trait.

BfO77jQ.jpg
    mvEuiao.jpg
    pS9ltrD.jpg
    JJAtvkj.jpg
    IUszetG.jpg
    Garnet had the most wonderful birthday party and was glad everyone could make it.

8ymznSc.jpg
    Garnet is now a Young Adult.

Qu8wqre.jpg
    First things first, get a job.

mr3h3UM.jpg
    LVywzAa.jpg
    Garnet wants to the President of Simerica so she joined the Political Career. Her platform is based on the environment and she chose Speak for the Tree's as her cause.

MTofKXu.jpg
    Garnet updated her journal.

AgUiAlG.jpg
    Then she headed to bed.

Eh98L0B.jpg
    Garnet had breakfast and is excited for her first day of work tomorrow.

Q3Vyny6.jpg
    She even held her first protest.

VxpLFy0.jpg
    T2Z4kcL.jpg
    NjhEnPY.jpg
    DGZ9Avs.jpg
    Garnet went to the Realm of Magic and challenged Morgan Ember to a friendly duel. She should have known she wasn't ready yet but sometimes you have to fail to learn.

kAtBRs0.jpg
    Garnet headed over to Trenton's house hoping he would make her feel better. Tenton said "I know how to cheer you up." then he got down on one knee and said "Garnet you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know you have lofty ambitions and I want to be there to support you and cheer you on. I love you Garnet Berry. Will you marry me?"

76B201r.jpg
    Garnet was shocked and so happy that after she said yes and he put the ring on her finger she jumped into arms and said "Yep, that cheered me up! Want to go back to my place?" Trenton gently placed Garnet back on her feet and said "I'd love to."

UsS4QSZ.jpg
    7l1BfRW.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton WooHooed for the first time.

Z050EYQ.jpg
    As Garnet caressed Trenton's cheek she said "I love you Trenton." Trenton replied "I love you too."

GKYboMv.jpg
    All the sudden Trenton got all excited and said "Why don't we get married today?" Garnet raised her eyebrow questionably.

IkjCfIu.jpg
    Trenton continued "You start your career tomorrow and will probably never have another day where you're free."

Rpxa3lf.jpg
    Garnet got all caught up in Trenton's excitement and said "Let's do it!"

T9pqm1n.jpg
    mbpgx23.jpg
    Trenton kissed Garnet then said "This is the happiest day of my life!"

KdekRXG.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton decided to have their wedding in the city. They invited their family and after everyone was seated they walked down the aisle.

TiqYDYO.jpg
    As they approached the wedding arch Garnet felt a sudden urge to run the other way. She held onto Trenton's arm tightly as they walked.

LFeUzf9.jpg
    Garnet's and Trenton's families are very happy for the young couple. Trenton and Garnet started exchanging vows.

fPUip2O.jpg
    All of the sudden Garnet looked around and started to panic. She started shouting at Trenton "You tricked me into this!" she accused him.

4w8zWKJ.jpg
    Garnet continued "I am too young to get married! I have a career to pursue! I don't have time for a husband!"

Lkz2rH0.jpg
    Trenton couldn't get a word in edgewise and was shocked by Garnet's sudden outburst.

iZlXiVl.jpg
    Garnet jumped and broom and flew home, leaving everyone there in shock.

juVF1x4.jpg
    Once home, Garnet took a bath and then wrote in her journal trying to calm herself and understand what just happened.

d6hfcNK.jpg
    Garnet couldn't let things between her Trenton end on a bad note. She cares for him way too much.

MrNGWyw.jpg
    Garnet apologized for the way she acted saying "I am so sorry for the wedding fiasco. I never meant to hurt you and I truly do love you."

a7tWt2p.jpg
    Tenton sat quietly and listened to Garnet.

3sPFfFG.jpg
    Garnet said "I don't know if I will ever be ready to be married.."

PQVTcDY.jpg
    Trenton interjected saying "When you are I will be waiting. I can't imagine marrying anyone but you and if that means waiting and just being friends then I will do that. I love you and will wait forever if I have too." Garnet replied "I hope someday I will be ready to get married and on that day I hope it's you I marry. I love you too."

AlM52P1.jpg
    Tenton hugged Garnet and kissed her on the cheek before leaving.

r7Gs4bP.jpg
    Garnet jogged on the treadmill.

Of2PNkl.jpg
    Then went for a walk around Uptown, San Myshuno.

pEVleMv.jpg
    As Garnet got ready for bed, she was feeling relieved that she didn't get married and glad that Trenton understood.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

💵Promotion X Two💵

a9BnNPW.jpg
    Garnet played with Scarlet.

TfjBlWe.jpg
    Then headed off to her first day at work.

ROuQXOb.jpg
    1lWxQyT.jpg
    Garnet got a promotion!

W8sppGQ.jpg
    Garnet sent out letters to promote her cause.

ropwUxD.jpg
    Garnet was looking at the community board in her apartment building and saw that the apartment next door was for rent. She pulled out her cell and made a call. "Trenton, good news, the apartment next door is vacant and looking for renters. Would you like me to put in a word for you with my Landlord?" ... "You would? Great, I'll call her right now."

8WEZHxl.jpg
    Trenton moved next door to Garnet.

q1ZrtVT.jpg
    She met his cat Sunny.

2tlcxX4.jpg
    Garnet made dinner for Trenton while he unpacked. They sat and ate dinner.

66Ml0pX.jpg
    "This apartment is great!" said Trenton "Thanks so much for your help securing it." Garnet replied "I know you wanted to move the city and having my BFF next door is a bonus for me."

kyWda7a.jpg
    Garnet headed out to hold another protest.

wEki6rS.jpg
    The next morning Garnet had coffee while Scarlet napped on the sofa.

fqh0Eep.jpg
    Then she shaped the bonsai tree.

aKhqZOG.jpg
    And plotted some chess moves before work.

RamyFOr.jpg
    Scarlet likes to watch the Sims wander around Uptown from her cat stand.

jai62vV.jpg
    Garnet got another promotion!

9Vp8IJm.jpg
    Garnet gave the maid a tip because her house spotless 24/7.

N9RSrIc.jpg
    After changing out of her work clothes she chatted with Scarlet for a while.

criX5va.jpg
    Garnet snapped a new picture of Scarlet for Scarlet's Simstagram Page. She gained 15 followers.

pGndinU.jpg
    Garnet framed up the photo and put in her desk with the other.

hGf7i89.jpg
    Before heading out Garnet made sure Scarlet had a toy to play with.

8xjVNj0.jpg
    Garnet started another protest and Patricia Fitzpatrick joined her.

Jn9OBda.jpg
    A few minutes later Patricia's husband Patty joined the protest. It was nice of her parents friends to support her.

0QUB8S4.jpg
    Garnet took her family to La Ventana Surena for dinner.

A3uwql8.jpg
    Let's hope she handles wine better than cocktails.

y510QbC.jpg
    Garnet dropped off her family at their house and headed home.

s8RN3ba.jpg
    Before going to bed Garnet sent out a few more letters to support her cause.

u17v2NT.jpg
    Garnet is a minor environmentalist. She does what she can to help make the world a better place.

8RD8mOU.jpg
    Since today is her day off, Garnet headed to Sky Fitness near her apartment to workout.

RTYyixb.jpg
    Garnet then headed to Geek-Con.

rsw1H3F.jpg
    DoJ2Y90.jpg
    8E6b0Xn.jpg
    OpPMMzN.jpg
    2CMbyCG.jpg
    Garnet participated in The Ultimate Video Game Challenge and The Hackathon.

aH48cnl.jpg
    Before leaving Garnet purchased a Geek-Con Shirt.

TzR7UAq.jpg
    And sang a few Karaoke songs at Karaoke Karaoke.

9dKClrQ.jpg
    BwuVvWw.jpg
    LAsl6Lu.jpg
    klrFT8j.jpg
    bYDW6h1.jpg
    JAg10fZ.jpg
    1f3QcnC.jpg
    Ivy challenged Garnet to another duel. Ivy is improving but still not good enough to beat Garnet.

G8B6sS1.jpg
    Ivy hugged her sister and thanked her helping her with her magic training.

HXTwRYV.jpg
    Garnet headed home and played video games for a while.

xQ6mQEx.jpg
    Ivy called and invited Garnet over to her house to meet her new pets. Ivy adopted a dog named Lucky and a cat named Daisy.

DjkLIa1.jpg
    Ivy also purchased a chicken coup full of chickens. Garnet used her magic to upgrade the coup for her sister.

8l298Jq.jpg
    Garnet noticed the chickens were out of food so she fed them then headed upstairs to talk with her sister.

n3zzXNu.jpg
    "I love your new look! It really suits your personality." said Garnet. Ivy had gained the Animal Enthusiast trait when she aged up. The sisters chatted for a while then Garnet headed home.

emqJgle.jpg
    Scarlet was super hyper so Garnet used the laser pointer to help her burn her excess energy.

0xOVT0h.jpg
    79hGdHC.jpg
    w2pACFK.jpg
    zzwlGCm.jpg
    tOUTS3P.jpg
    Garnet was amused by the vigor in which Scarlet played.

K9stLdh.jpg
    Garnet gave Scarlet a kiss then headed to bed.

Have a great one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

😘Friends with Benefits😘

eQ1TDaQ.jpg
    Garnet did some yoga when she woke up.

ryWpwWK.jpg
    Then she had some coffee and headed to work.

7nFpCKD.jpg
    Garnet earned another raise!

A212vF7.jpg
    Garnet sent out more letters regarding her cause.

0QdzawG.jpg
    After a quick shower, Garnet had some dinner.

5z45xLC.jpg
    Scarlet fell asleep in the master bathroom and Garnet snapped this photo for Scarlet's Simstagram Page. She gained 300 followers!!!

XKobGqP.jpg
    Garnet framed the photograph and put it on the bookshelf.

qqChWHQ.jpg
    Garnet knitted a hat and sweater set for chickens.

ryVyYgm.jpg
    Garnet now understands why her mom was so into yoga.

ARGByyI.jpg
    Before work Garnet had a cup of coffee and chatted with Scarlet.

yUnjsGx.jpg
    Garnet was promoted again! She is now on track to becoming a Politician.

GzusQ8C.jpg
    Scarlet greeted Garnet at the door so Garnet scooped her up and said "I'm closer to reaching my goal of being President of Simerica!" then kissed her on the forehead.

6tjcEtE.jpg
    The fire alarms sounded so Garnet set Scarlet down and headed upstairs to extinguish the fire engulfing her shower. Garnet must have forgotten to feed the Bombardier Beetles before work.

g90Jvpx.jpg
    Qc9FgD6.jpg
    Vq6EHWt.jpg
    PpSYOoY.jpg
    Next she headed over to the Burkharts to secure a vote from Lily and Forest. They were both more than happy to vote for her.

GNrD7QF.jpg
    Garnet tuned into TV Primer Night and was at a complete loss as to what is going on. Since living on her own she barley watches TV and has missed several seasons of what use to be her favorite shows. Garnet decided she will skip this holiday in the future.

CyVL6pI.jpg
    8yvZWBm.jpg
    UjCwskL.jpg
    5lt9kmt.jpg
    M3JiqrK.jpg
    1mXqzYK.jpg
    EuxvHzp.jpg
    Hj5kYPk.jpg
    mN4lxYv.jpg
    q0cS5jy.jpg
    Minty challenged Garnet to Duel at the Dueling Grounds in The Realm of Magic. Minty has improved quite a bit but Garnet was still able to take her mom down.

9tSpqdf.jpg
    Garnet fed Scarlet then headed to bed.

rBZqTuo.jpg
    Garnet enjoyed a nice citrus soak when she woke up. Even when it's cloudy the city is still beautiful.

quAcVt0.jpg
    Garnet left for work in her new fancy uniform.

58mcRRl.jpg
    Scarlet rode the robot vacuum out onto the deck then jumped up and napped on the picnic table.

PYsbADr.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet played when Garnet returned home from work.

UzKZ6S3.jpg
    Trenton was bored and asked if he come visit. Garnet and Trenton played video games for a while.

WxsbDo2.jpg
    Garnet mentioned that the Festival of Lights was tonight in Mt. Komorebi and Trenton begged her to go with him. They made a wish together.

PRnRweJ.jpg
    Both Garnet and Trenton chatted about how their week was.

xDPlPYe.jpg
    Trenton gently held Garnet's hands in his and was about to say something.

aGb774g.jpg
    Garnet slowly pulled her hands away from Trenton's and said "Look at the time, I uh, have to go." and she jumped on her broom and headed home.

UtwKIs4.jpg
    Once home Garnet took an ice cold shower in hopes of shocking her mind away from thoughts of Trenton.

QMbbA9F.jpg
    Then she took to her journal as always to try and clear her head.

rFGdAJb.jpg
    It didn't work and Garnet felt like she needed to get away. She remembers her mom gave her an Electroflux Wormhole Generator and said there's a nice hotel on Planet Sixam. Garnet stepped through the portal.

50M9CAr.jpg
    Minty was right, there is a hotel on Planet Sixam. Garnet and Scarlet headed inside to check it out.

3IHOAit.jpg
    This place has everything Garnet and Scarlet need.

UU4YiM6.jpg
    Garnet fed Scarlet then made some tomato juice for herself.

ULzIbDf.jpg
    She headed to bed feeling confused and frustrated.

i4y2VlY.jpg
    Garnet woke up at 4:30am as usual and made herself some breakfast.

UtlEI2P.jpg
    She played with Scarlet for a while.

jHoJmUD.jpg
    WjO02xt.jpg
    w3NAW71.jpg
    Garnet headed out to explore Sixam. She collected a lot of crystals and metals.

xoDslL1.jpg
    tuv85JJ.jpg
    aAYjbDa.jpg
    P5dHbkp.jpg
    Garnet was starting to finally feel like she can face Trenton again. She decided to sing some Karaoke before heading home.

9lks1tY.jpg
    Trenton was taking out the trash when Garnet asked him if he would like to go for a walk.

0FoBUWk.jpg
    They sat down outside their apartment building and Garnet said "I'm sorry I took off so suddenly on Friday." Trenton shook his head and said "No, I am the one who is sorry. I wasn't thinking and I can't seem to stop myself from flirting with you." Garnet then said "Well, I think I have an arrangement that will benefit us both." Garnet whispered something into Trenton's ear.

p0WFAET.jpg
    Trenton jumped and up and shouted "Friends with Benefits!" Garnet shushed him and said "I'm a political figure, keep your voice down please." Trenton sat back down and they discussed not only the ramifications and complications but also looked at what they could benefit as well. Both Trenton and Garnet agreed to be Friends with Benefits. Garnet even suggested that Trenton may want to try dating other people since he's only dated Garnet, it would do him some good to see what else is out there.

18QVvbp.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton made plans for next Friday evening and hugged goodbye.

Mdv6hxs.jpg
    Ivy called and invited Garnet over for a visit. Garnet dressed one Ivy's roosters in the knitted outfit she made.

aRXjFEI.jpg
    Korbin called Garnet into the kitchen and quietly said "I have something for you."

U611hLT.jpg
    Korbin then handed Garnet a suitcase full of cash. Garnet handed it back to him saying sternly "Dad I don't take bribes, not even from you!" Korbin replied "Good because this a donation towards your campaign. You passed the test and made me proud."

GTNi4av.jpg
    Garnet congratulated Ivy on her marriage to Alfonso.

RxrKzUr.jpg
    Ivy blushed and said "Thank you, sorry we didn't invite you. We eloped, not even Mom and Dad were invited." Garnet replied "Mom and Dad didn't get mad?" Ivy shook her head and said "They already new I didn't want a big wedding." Garnet and Ivy chatted for a bit then Garnet headed home.

d9xMHiW.jpg
    "How's my baby girl?" Garnet asked when she picked up Scarlet who met her at the elevator.

r4SWU1l.jpg
    A few seconds later Garnet heard something she wish she hadn't. Talking more to herself than Scarlet, Garnet said "Being neighbors with Trenton is fine but maybe we shouldn't live in the same building."

pz1nRqN.jpg
    Garnet headed upstairs and checked the listings of apartments in Uptown. She saw a listing for 888 Spire Apartments which is just across the way. It even has a pool! Garnet quietly packed her belongings.

WPjvxhx.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet moved to 888 Spire Apartments.

pz1nRqN.jpg
    After unpacking everything, Garnet headed to bed.

Have a good one.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Thank you. I think she’s pretty cute as well. Thanks for stopping by!
    edited May 2022

✔Garnet's Got the Votes✔

wpsoQ3b.jpg
    Garnet taught Scarlet how to use a leash and can now take her on jogs.

CrnMv7a.jpg
    Garnet started up a load of laundry.

KAfmBPu.jpg
    Then she headed into work during off hours.

ddpyIj2.jpg
    Garnet uses the podium in Uptown to practice her speeches whenever she gets a chance.

xdyFavP.jpg
    Garnet knitted another chicken outfit.

6uvVu5n.jpg
    Then she headed over to her family's house and dressed Ivy's white rooster in the new outfit.

AaC3auG.jpg
    Garnet made some Plentiful Needs Potions to keep on hand for emergencies.

J9w2mM3.jpg
    Then she had some dinner.

hBRdHeL.jpg
    And headed to bed.

JPJ3MYu.jpg
    Garnet took a bath in her new smaller yet more luxurious bathtub.

fkSrAPF.jpg
    Garnet earned another raise.

Z6njmpS.jpg
    JKe2XCm.jpg
    After work Garnet needed to secure another vote so she headed over to Trenton's apartment knowing she could count on him.

k21BC9b.jpg
    8dkNJ9p.jpg
    QKNcveI.jpg
    6TzpQFE.jpg
    Garnet went to Humor and Hijinks Festival. She joined the jokesters and told jokes all evening using the microphone. Korbin even watched his daughter and cheered her on. At the end of the evening, the jokesters won.

s5gpurQ.jpg
    Garnet took Scarlet for an early morning jog.

oa0rwNv.jpg
    The coffee machine was acting up today and sprayed steamed milk all over the kitchen and Garnet.

6bcOlYq.jpg
    Scarlet spent most of her day relaxing in the sun on her cat stand.

veRNjHI.jpg
    Garnet was hand picked to be Hajar El Majbouri's running mate after a scandal caused Hajar's previous running mate to run for the hills. It was a perfect opportunity to show how well she could handle herself under pressure.

mtYwxot.jpg
    Garnet decided that it would do her political career wonders if she stepped back into the spotlight. Since she has unstoppable fame she can step in and out if the spotlight and never lose her 5 start status or fame points.

nyHzVCO.jpg
    Garnet bought herself a new modular media station.

cKpi9jl.jpg
    She even took a photograph of the podium in Uptown and used it with her green screen. Garnet made a vlog introducing herself and her cause of Speak for the Trees.

iy6dRWv.jpg
    Garnet edited her vlog footage and uploaded it to the internet.

4HzAjyh.jpg
    RlvuPt3.jpg
    phhOccr.jpg
    m31votF.jpg
    IEhmRq2.jpg
    CFLx5n5.jpg
    fIlaPpK.jpg
    OrqhNeG.jpg
    QnSkMFa.jpg
    73VuKKr.jpg
    9gTPPt9.jpg
    36yhw9s.jpg
    SBMgyVl.jpg
    Minty challenged Garnet to a duel at the Dueling Grounds in the Realm of Magic. The duel lasted longer than usual which made Garnet even more proud of her victory.

M4NsExS.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner then headed to bed.

q2NfJL4.jpg
    Garnet did some yoga this morning and let Scarlet sleep in.

eBrXzrt.jpg
    Then she used the satellite her mom made to give everyone in Uptown a few hours of happiness.

cBAP2d9.jpg
    Garnet really loves coffee!

h9jf9ry.jpg
    Garnet earned another raise today.

gX14Aa4.jpg
    Hvmagje.jpg
    aCJnN67.jpg
    qrMBbV2.jpg
    7StLAC6.jpg
    B6kVSPX.jpg
    After work, Trenton's father Henry challenged Garnet to a duel at the Dueling Grounds in the Realm of Magic. Henry was no match for Garnet, she was able to finish the duel and pay attention to Scarlet at the same time.

Wo6QzLU.jpg
    Garnet headed over to her family's house to secure votes from Minty, Korbin and Ivy. She also learned that Ivy is expecting a baby. Ivy invited Garnet to feel her belly. Garnet was unsure of what to do so her sister placed her hands right where the baby was kicking and said "You feel that?" Garnet nodded her head but still couldn't wrap her brain around wanting to have children.

aTLR6DM.jpg
    Garnet played some video games.

6I7AzAx.jpg
    Knitted another chicken outfit.

MJJTdBA.jpg
    And gave Scarlet some hugs and a treat.

YtKDjrI.jpg
    Then they both went to bed.

NvfMy1Y.jpg
    Garnet woke up and did a workout on the treadmill.

soxc2qH.jpg
    reWaGhy.jpg
    o8OwB7m.jpg
    t5aEmq1.jpg
    Happy Thanksgiving! Garnet appeased the gnomes then sent out thank you cards to everyone she knows.

0fYkNEO.jpg
    Garnet had some tomato juice for breakfast.

ojRWSdZ.jpg
    Then she headed into work. Garnet doesn't care that it's Thanksgiving Day, work always comes first.

CARTJUe.jpg
    Garnet earned another raise. Working on Thanksgiving really paid off.

pMAppsq.jpg
    One of Garnet's coworkers. Miko Ojo, stopped by with a gift. Miko had heard that Garnet was a spellcaster and always in need of apples. Garnet thanked her and invited her in but Miko said her kids were waiting downstairs to go to the park.

j1im02V.jpg
    Garnet made a Turkey Grand Meal and a Tofurkey Grand Meal.

2EdfoZS.jpg
    Everyone met at Garnet's family's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. "Come and get it!" shouted Garnet as she rang a dinner bell.

Ugnkg5P.jpg
    Garnet had a really nice visit with her family and the Burkharts.

pCoPSGH.jpg
    Before leaving Garnet dressed another one of Ivy's chickens in one of her knitted outfits.

pImEFre.jpg
    Garnet watched the sports channel for a while then headed to bed.

bqSIWQX.jpg
    Garnet wanted to take Scarlet for jog this morning but had to settle for yoga because Scarlet was out being the free spirited cat she is.

98pUwyc.jpg
    Garnet has been practicing her Coffee Art.

hweOSYi.jpg
    After work, Garnet saw that Scarlet was fast asleep on the couch. Garnet snapped a picture and uploaded to Scarlet's Simstagram account. Scarlet gained 25 followers. Garnet framed the photo and hung in on the wall.

SpZ6p1c.jpg
    It's Friday night and Trenton came over with Sunny as planned. Garnet and Trenton played video games. Garnet asked Trenton if he wanted to stay over. Trenton said yes.

vjyJn29.jpg
    Scarlet loves Trenton very much.

6rGnyNs.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton took advantage of their Friends with Benefits status.

UHqENic.jpg
    Garnet slept like a baby for the first time in weeks.

00bqV1v.jpg
    After both Garnet and Trenton woke up at 5:30am, Garnet suggested they go to the Happy Family Diner in Newcrest for breakfast. Trenton thought that sounded like a good idea.

fQ8Gla1.jpg
    Garnet had Trenton in stitches of laughter when she imitated her boss for him.

jHKZ93E.jpg
    It was a nice relaxing breakfast between two Best Friends.

OzHmeYO.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton hugged goodbye while Garnet said "See you next week?" and Trenton nodded his head adding "Sametime, same place."

kfeCKrg.jpg
    Ivy called and let Garnet know she gave birth to a baby boy named Harley Berry. Garnet has no maternal instinct at all but Harley seemed to like her funny faces.

qymNpDR.jpg
    After putting Harley back in his bassinet, Ivy said "I've been working on my acting and I want your opinion." "Okay show me what you got." replied Garnet. Ivy then said "Pretend I am a fan you have never met who asking for your autograph." Garnet did as instructed and Ivy really made Garnet believe she was a crazed fan and not her sister. After handing Ivy the autograph Garnet said "Wow, you should go into acting!" Ivy blushed and said "It's just something I play at for now. Harvey is my first priority." Just then Minty, who had witness the exchange between her daughters, spoke up and said "Looks like my girls are closer than ever." Both Garnet and Ivy sighed and said "Mom were full grown adults now." Minty interjected "But you'll always...." then Garnet and Ivy chimed in "...be my babies." Everyone laughed.

UtMqqTt.jpg
    Garnet had seen a map of Oasis Springs online and saw that there was an old mining shaft down the hill from her parents house. Garnet headed down there to see if she could get inside.

Nkc0vMK.jpg
    wT7HGuv.jpg
    It took some effort but Garnet was able to remove the boards that had been sealing the entrance.

eCY8HI8.jpg
    Garnet headed inside where she followed the wide stream to a ladder, she climbed up then stepped onto a ledge and...

JtgCmfu.jpg
    ...Garnet found a beautiful cave and a nice little camping site. Garnet explored the cave for about an hour.

u6T7nxe.jpg
    Next she headed to Magnolia Blossom Park in Willow Creek and did some fishing. At first she kept catching bunches of kelp.

5QBZs3c.jpg
    Garnet finally caught a fish and decided she was done fishing for the day.

ejxnfVy.jpg
    Ivy was spotted walking Lucky around the park while Garnet was fishing.

832S5Hy.jpg
    Garnet was in need of a caffeine fix so she took Scarlet to Pawsitively Coffee in Brindleton Bay.

Kud7E3G.jpg
    Garnet gave Scarlet a hug and they headed home.

rPyuOkv.jpg
    Garnet made another vlog, this time talking about the policies she'd like see put into place with regards to logging and the loss of habitat for the animals that live in the forests.

PDx4REt.jpg
    Garnet edited the vlog and uploaded it to the internet.

HB7oLMu.jpg
    Au6l6AS.jpg
    kohYZ7F.jpg
    fIsMmZk.jpg
    oAdItW6.jpg
    qEg2Zdp.jpg
    ja0g1Uw.jpg
    0jRnc7a.jpg
    qxwzGVj.jpg
    l5UVxNf.jpg
    g6McaBa.jpg
    Garnet can't resist a duel, especially when she knows she will most likely win.

jIXIQ5R.jpg
    Garnet scooped up Scarlet and said "What do you say we take on the Sages soon?" Scarlet gave a loud purring meow which Garnet knows is Scarlet's way of saying "Let's Do It!"

9A2lu0C.jpg
    After returning home both Garnet and Scarlet headed to bed.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🗽Garnet Berry for President🗽

obr4J7b.jpg
    Garnet took Scarlet for a jog.

hcmEx2r.jpg
    Then she sat down to update her makeup to a more adult look.

lvAuJ8X.jpg
    It's a subtle change but Garnet feels even more confident now.

ti6IWBt.jpg
    Garnet sent out a few dozen campaign letters.

e86VgA6.jpg
    She then practiced her speech while Scarlet watched.

hH6zR98.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet headed to Brindleton Bay. Garnet ordered a hot spiced apple cider.

KeKzB5A.jpg
    Scarlet sat patiently while Garnet talked and finished her cider.

fQJrpDE.jpg
    Garnet took Scarlet on a walk around Brindleton Bay.

gZqNwpK.jpg
    After returning home Garnet fed Scarlet.

Xo0UEcK.jpg
    Then headed into the office to put in some extra hours.

UrwKzyr.jpg
    Garnet made a mess trying to do a trick while making some coffee.

Gd0hadR.jpg
    After cleaning up her mess, Garnet played with Scarlet.

KlqBaVa.jpg
    Posted updates to her Social Media Accounts.

WjEWffx.jpg
    And got ready for bed.

FzuUj7r.jpg
    Garnet jogged on the treadmill while watching the snow start to fall all around Uptown.

IFU1GpH.jpg
    Garnet received another raise! She needs to secure 10 more votes to run for President.

CjGWkxs.jpg
    Garnet went to all her friends and family knowing that she could count on their support. By 10pm she had secured the last of the votes she needed.

Cgo99kd.jpg
    7udztQ6.jpg
    orcaUPA.jpg
    oA6eoIz.jpg
    sPpWSLS.jpg
    hEeeeVm.jpg
    pNHjHjy.jpg
    208L8Uy.jpg
    Trenton's brother Davis challenged Garnet to a duel at the Dueling Grounds in the Realm of Magic. Garnet won.

aQW00cy.jpg
    When she returned home, Garnet hugged Scarlet and said "Tomorrow's the big Election...wish me luck!" Then she kissed Scarlet on the forehead and they both headed to bed.

y56LXjp.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet went for a jog. Garnet purposely passed the podium in Uptown to give herself a boost of confidence.

OZZdyJ8.jpg
    Garnet has discovered she likes the taste of tea better than coffee and on the plus side she no longer suffers from caffeine jitters.

YAFPrXz.jpg
    Scarlet sat on her scratching post waiting for Garnet to return home.

O5tLlxE.jpg
    She eventually fell asleep for a few hours.

ilVb1wn.jpg
    1m5IMKa.jpg
    The minute Garnet stepped through the door, Scarlet rubbed up against Garnet's left leg and let a questioning meow. Garnet scooped up Scarlet and said "Guess who now the President of Simerica?" Scarlet nudged her head against Garnet's shoulder in response. "That's right!" said Garnet "I am!" Garnet kissed Scarlet on the forehead and gave her a treat.

YeRdGfX.jpg
    Garnet took her family and Trenton out to eat. She threw up some confetti and said "I won the election!" Everyone at the table laughed and said "We know, we saw the TV coverage of the election" Garnet blushed and said "Opps, I was hoping you hadn't heard yet." Korbin then said "We are all proud of how hard you worked." then he puffed up his chest and said "Look at me! I'm the dad of the youngest President in the history of Simerica!" Then everyone at the table started singing "She's A Jolly Good Fellow" causing Garnet to blush even more.

F2gGiPo.jpg
    After the food arrived Trenton asked "When's the Inauguration Ball?" Garnet replied "It will be happening this coming Saturday and everyone at this table is on the VIP List!" Everyone at the table cheered.

LN9dX77.jpg
    Garnet returned home and wrote in her journal.

pniOjRQ.jpg
    Then she headed to bed.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🌲Moving to National Hill🌲

5yoPFEI.jpg
    Garnet received a text from her office reading "Nation Hill House is ready for you to move in." Having no idea what this meant she called to see if she could get some clearance. "This is President Berry, why did I receive a text regarding a National Hill House?" "Just one moment Miss President and I'll transfer you." replied the operator. Garnet's office assistance picked up and said "Good Morning President Berry, sorry for the early text but we need you to move to National Hill House as soon as you can." Garnet replied "I thought I would be staying in my apartment in Uptown. Didn't past Presidents always live in their own housing?" "Yes they did Miss President, but you have been gifted a house by the citizens of Simerica." Garnet interjected "This isn't right..." Garnet's assistance cut her off "I was told to tell you that you have no choice ma'am"

TyWFjxQ.jpg
    Garnet was happy to receive such a wonderful gift but felt the money could be put to better use. After an hour of negotiations Garnet was able to convince the other officials that she will move into the house under one condition...Garnet will pay the bills and provide all the furnishings used in her personal living space. Garnet packed up her things and moved to National Hill House with Scarlet. It's a good thing Garnet has a the day off!

BZGFG2O.jpg
    After unpacking Garnet fed Scarlet, then went to explore the house.

1JTTDIJ.jpg
    Garnet was going to look at the outside first but it started snowing heavy enough that Garnet decided against it.

Vyc5FQa.jpg
    Garnet hugged Scarlet after she had toured the house.

SZow7U1.jpg
    Then she headed into work on her day off.

CgA3XQv.jpg
    And Scarlet fell asleep after exploring the house.

⭐⭐⭐I'd like to give a big thanks to @jbadger12 for building the original National Hill House and allowing me to edit it for use in my game! You can find her original and extremely beautiful Mediterranean Style house by searching for "Santuario Delle Sirene" in the gallery.⭐⭐⭐

🚩Tour of National Hill House🚩

QuZXLxI.jpg
    Nation Hill House

BDu5QYq.jpg
    Aerial View

WTmyE98.jpg
    MJBQjE6.jpg
    GxIhSsb.jpg
    Top Level, 4th Floor, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Small Deck

rOJkiVO.jpg
    G9J0kNh.jpg
    3rd Floor, Laundry Area

x4VSLlf.jpg
    5I6Px9v.jpg
    3rd Floor, Garnet's Office

vG3k3xj.jpg
    vBxFx7P.jpg
    3rd Floor, Garnet's Bedroom

YYzbc0y.jpg
    3rd Floor, Garnet's Bathroom and Spare Bathroom

THHC2Pu.jpg
    3rd Floor, Spare Bedroom

4mp5wW5.jpg
    Q9uVdA4.jpg
    2nd Floor, Main Level, Hidden Bookcase Door to Living Area Elevator.

nFI0dD2.jpg
    2nd Floor, Guest Bathrooms

ZSeNE2B.jpg
    XV2pAk6.jpg
    2nd Floor, Grand Hall

5zKrw4w.jpg
    FkIg9hg.jpg
    s4K78qR.jpg
    IhCQi4C.jpg
    1st Floor, Butler's Quarters

esGVpMc.jpg
    A1slUGt.jpg
    1st Floor, Science Room

TrzPtTG.jpg
    cJBPCnn.jpg
    1st Floor, Gym

UNGDK1U.jpg
    5s0p3F6.jpg
    1st Floor, Family Room

a2GiKal.jpg
    tj5bZNU.jpg
    HouYbsR.jpg
    flQhIw8.jpg
    88STiWE.jpg
    tBPMDwo.jpg
    vDLj7f7.jpg
    Situation Room/Panic Room

MPFtlj5.jpg
    vRuwGeY.jpg
    Two Public Restrooms

1pZMagC.jpg
    Back Left Yard, Sitting Area

qC5rMMv.jpg
    Swimming Pool

m9MoNvk.jpg
    Front Gardens

vlqw24R.jpg
    EqEpstn.jpg
    Everything is fenced off so Paparazzi and Fans can't come and go as they please.

5MWvEm2.jpg
    Outdoor Eating Area

👍Again a big thanks to @jbadger12!👍

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @TeeSea Is that the Oakenstead lot in Willow Creek? I like what you've done with the place. The podium in front of the main entrance is a nice touch. I was going to mention that I'd forgotten to put a toilet in the upstairs bathroom, but it doesn't look like that will be an issue for you.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
    @jbadger12
    I’m glad you approve! Yes that is Okenstead in Willow Creek. It looks really good with the world decorations, helps it look older and more presidential.

@Sims4MagicalTales
    I wish I could take the credit but @jbadger12 built the original house I just redecorated it.

Thank you both for stopping by!
    edited May 2022

✨The Inauguration Ball✨

GU836B5.jpg
    Garnet played with Scarlet for a while.

x0qbCnM.jpg
    wE85F4J.jpg
    cXQVU44.jpg
    YY8lzqx.jpg
    MhSzVpX.jpg
    vXuje6P.jpg
    13VmdsY.jpg
    h7gV9g2.jpg
    1stoLIJ.jpg
    Heather Burkhart challenged Garnet to Duel on the Dueling Grounds in the Realm of Magic. Garnet won.

qVal7Vy.jpg
    Garnet made an address to the Nation on Social Media.

NG87K1Q.jpg
    Then she took care of few things around the house before heading to bed.

E5Jy4Ow.jpg
    Garnet had some Bee Tea when she woke up.

rdFGDKw.jpg
    Then she left for work.

TCOzWt2.jpg
    When Garnet had set the date for the Inauguration Ball she didn't realize it would also be Christmas Day. Garnet had to secure the Situation Room and then get ready to throw the Inauguration Ball in two hours time.

APN84FO.jpg
    Everything was set up and ready to go.

63BpdvQ.jpg
    Garnet gave her Inauguration Speech.

ICqbmd8.jpg
    Then there was food and mingling.

0PP8Bv7.jpg
    Since Garnet is unmarried, Trenton stepped in to do the Inauguration Waltz with her.

FTVi4s4.jpg
    Then everyone took to the dance floor to celebrate President Garnet Berry!

9yJrO0o.jpg
    Garnet cleaned up after everyone left and was pleased that the Ball was a success, despite only having two hours to get ready.

1iQeACn.jpg
    Garnet posted a video of Highlights from the Inauguration Ball and a Presidential Thank You Speech.

🎄Happy Holidays🎄

RKWhcZ5.jpg
    Garnet woke up and did some yoga.

hzdRDwF.jpg
    Merry Christmas Eve! Garnet put up the decorations for National Hill House.

Rhk5bJ4.jpg
    Then she left for work.

odLkuHM.jpg
    After work Garnet decorated her Christmas Tree.

iwlhVJs.jpg
    Garnet is ready for Christmas!

fTobwnL.jpg
    Trenton came over for their Friday Night Sleepover. Garnet gave him a Laptop for Christmas.

7z1aF1h.jpg
    Trenton thought it was a wonderful gift.

ceeJXJP.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton had some dinner and chatted about their week.

eUrMIuB.jpg
    It's 8pm and the Christmas Light are up which means...

o7cJu96.jpg
    Father Winter has arrived! Garnet received her present first then Trenton got his.

HUzeVrX.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton played video games for a while.

OGRrV3Z.jpg
    Trenton and Garnet headed downstairs and had their no strings attached WooHoo.

eV0LXrc.jpg
    Then went to sleep.

d2PsbYZ.jpg
    The next morning Garnet hugged Trenton goodbye and wished him a Merry Christmas.

64ZJ5DD.jpg
    Minty, Korbin, and Ivy all wanted to experience Christmas Breakfast at the President's House so Garnet whipped up some omelets for breakfast. Garnet's family were surprised that she didn't have a butler, maid or groundskeeper. Garnet told them since it's just her and Scarlet living here she didn't feel the need to keep the staff here 24/7 and gave them Christmas off.

dIlpwqQ.jpg
    After everyone left Garnet opened her presents and donated all but one gift to her fans.

dL0yQzI.jpg
    Garnet hugged Scarlet and wished her a Merry Christmas.

CVfn5HG.jpg
    Then she headed into work for a few hours.

unXSDFr.jpg
    Garnet spent the evening singing Karaoke on her new Karaoke Machine (the gift she kept).

2vmhDwm.jpg
    Scarlet then got her Christmas Treat from Garnet.

Asa4iTy.jpg
    Then Garnet took Scarlet for a jog.

puus9yH.jpg
    Garnet was thinking about how lucky she is to have such supportive people in here life as she got ready for bed.

o91qNjx.jpg
    Soon Garnet and Scarlet both asleep.

Have a Good One!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    They are CC from RAVASHEEN . She has some really cute stuff for pets.
    edited May 2022

❄Winter Sports Fan❄

oaRdEMH.jpg
    Garnet started a load of laundry.

rUBvuEG.jpg
    Had some breakfast.

xJIKZV3.jpg
    Did the dishes.

bat1xwl.jpg
    Worked out.

Jf8MZiX.jpg
    And had some tea.

GxLyLky.jpg
    OImACKn.jpg
    G5DnCqS.jpg
    nQNzV5u.jpg
    3lAC69u.jpg
    zjC9tq3.jpg
    Garnet felt like some excitement, so she headed up to Mt. Komorebi to do some Skiing. She started out on the bunny slopes and worked her way over to the beginners slope with high intensity.

dof9Fcn.jpg
    Garnet returned home and took a shower and gave some attention to Scarlet, then headed in to work on her day off.

5omynG0.jpg
    Garnet wrote a few presidential letters.

rzG9wrP.jpg
    Fed Scarlet.

hpB0dxJ.jpg
    And went back into work.

6tvqBHi.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner then headed to bed.

nyWUdTk.jpg
    Garnet hit the weights when she woke up.

xqdGcGj.jpg
    Had some tea.

38vSBeK.jpg
    Played with Scarlet.

Z4x6cn2.jpg
    And gave her a treat.

AIPaZ9Z.jpg
    Then she headed into work.

yOUZDFA.jpg
    Scarlet napped on the sofa most of the day.

fKEH1Ct.jpg
    Garnet headed to Caster's Alley in the Realm of Magic. She found a crystal deposit and extracted it.

Vq9K2rf.jpg
    Then she bought two wands for her parent's Birthday presents.

3pcZEjW.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet went for a jog.

cZ9Djec.jpg
    Then they played with the cat wand.

qPcxn4B.jpg
    Garnet gave her dad a Marble Wand for his birthday and he loved it.

PsBs5lr.jpg
    Garnet gave her mom a Wand of The Sylvan Forest and she loved it.

V6QFJjy.jpg
    hXNU6Om.jpg
    Garnet took a selfie with Minty.

7cZlVzW.jpg
    aKhztxS.jpg
    Then she took a photo with Korbin.

LlO8N2P.jpg
    ZvHtMkE.jpg
    And finally Ivy had a moment to stop for a selfie before continuing her mom duties.

sphd8mk.jpg
    Garnet's nephew Harley was super excited to tell her a story. She listed but couldn't make out a word he was saying. Garnet just nodded her head till he was done then said, "Well it great seeing you all. I would love to stay but I have urgent presidential business to attend to." Garnet made a swift exit and headed home.

O29ZY6d.jpg
    Garnet framed up the selfies and hung them on wall.

dHkmTOK.jpg
    Then she and Scarlet had some dinner and headed to bed.

RfDVc6B.jpg
    When Garnet woke up she saw that Scarlet was curled up in her bed and looking adorable, so she snapped a photo for Scarlet's Simstagram account and uploaded it.

SErYgnX.jpg
    Scarlet gained 103 followers and now has over 250 followers and considered a Simstagram Influencer. Scarlet even received a nice plush bed as a reward.

GeHEyDM.jpg
    Garnet headed into work.

IAaeRCk.jpg
    KrQcI9S.jpg
    CtxuVaT.jpg
    After work Garnet went to the Dance N' Bowl Bar in Newcrest. She had a little trouble in the beginning but by the end she was bowling strikes!

Km7upxi.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet had some dinner.

eXL2erw.jpg
    Then played with the cat wand.

BYScEgW.jpg
    Before heading to bed Garnet posted updates to her Presidential Social Media Accounts.

cWAYsxe.jpg
    Garnet woke up and had some tea while trying to decide what to do on her day off.

xtzqxEE.jpg
    jA82o70.jpg
    R6CohCO.jpg
    tehiSNh.jpg
    xWhIMa1.jpg
    65rWBUF.jpg
    MJuu2tU.jpg
    KV0rqVn.jpg
    Garnet decided to head up to Mt. Komorebi and try some snowboarding. She started out on the bunny slopes and within a few hours she snowboarding like a pro!

x9IlevE.jpg
    f9FUxHV.jpg
    Garnet headed over to the Winter Sports Training Center and used their wall climbing machines.

he41tKs.jpg
    Garnet returned home to spend time with Scarlet then headed into work on her day off.

3W3SOuV.jpg
    Scarlet sat on cat tower and watched the snow fall.

zV1jFKe.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner.

dJnEVjI.jpg
    Garnet had a garden built on National Hill House and upgraded the vertical gardens with magic.

C9qkOlg.jpg
    Garnet finally broke down and called the office to have them send a full time butler and a daily groundskeeper.

jXZBEMi.jpg
    Meet Wilson O'Donnell, National Hill House's full-time butler.

csKr8iv.jpg
    Garnet noticed that Wilson was looking tired and told him he should head to bed.

Gl7H9ru.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet went to bed a short time later.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

⭐New Years Eve⭐

pkfCy1L.jpg
    Garnet harvested all the crops then headed into the office.

OJpqfTp.jpg
    Wilson was studying his Butler Manul in hopes of making a good impression on President Berry.

MThONhK.jpg
    Scarlet hitched a ride to the covered eating area on the robot vacuum.

bciMrSU.jpg
    Garnet was in a playful mood after work and trimmed the bonsai tree to look like a Freezer Bunny.

XG18xIf.jpg
    Ivy invited Garnet over to hang out. The twins belted out karaoke duets till Garnet needed to return home.

k2Lo5S9.jpg
    Garnet fed Scarlet and herself and was about to send out some more Presidential Letters when Ivy texted and challenged her to a magic duel.

gFL8PMX.jpg
    xYbLB2k.jpg
    cz6aCFU.jpg
    tVScc4O.jpg
    PYNLyoT.jpg
    e3m8mgF.jpg
    hcMqgRf.jpg
    s7w0hxX.jpg
    yjGRrr5.jpg
    P9UGa0g.jpg
    Garnet can never pass up a duel challenge, especially when she knows she'll win.

4bKEOrn.jpg
    Garnet headed home and cared for the crickets in the Mighty Insect Home.

oPvbJoU.jpg
    Tended to the bees in the bee box, sent out the letters and headed to bed.

PO5ycu2.jpg
    The next morning Garnet gave Wilson a gift of some earbuds. Willson asked "Ma'am are you sure this gift is meant for me?" Garnet replied "Of course, I use earbuds all the time when working to keep me motivated and thought you might like a pair." Wilson said with a bit of concern "Am I not doing a good enough job Ma'am? I promise to do better Ma'am." Garnet looked at Wilson and smiled and said "On the contrary, you are doing a fabulous job and I wanted to give you something as thanks and please call me Ms. Berry, Ma'am feels too formal." Wilson replied, "Thank you Ma...um...Ms. Berry, it's nice to hear that I am doing a good job." Garnet said, "Your very welcome Wilson, now if you'll excuse me I need to get ready for work."

cEVxVYy.jpg
    Garnet was harvesting all the crops in the garden when the a thought occurred to her, why doesn't she just use her magic to make duplicates of her harvested crops. Garnet called up her office and told them to send the grounds keeper to Henford-on-Bagley then send a crew to uproot all the crops at National Hill House and deliver them to the new park being built there and that she will explain the rest when she gets into the office.

1b27vpf.jpg
    Scarlet wouldn't let Garnet leave without giving her a hug first.

RnYjdC7.jpg
    After Garnet left, Scarlet watched the fish swimming around while trying to think of a way to catch them.

MOlVZBZ.jpg
    A little later Scarlet got up on her cat post in Garnet's room and watched the sims wandering around.

oWalBX9.jpg
    Trenton had already arrived at Nation Hill House for Friday Night Sleepover. Garnet greeted him with hug.

DgVrw2K.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton went to the Pirate Ship restaurant in Windenburg for dinner.

MzKfuv0.jpg
    They chatted and enjoyed some fresh seafood.

naMD322.jpg
    Garnet, Trenton and Wilson played MySims Racing. After the game ended Wilson headed to bed.

D09RJpd.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton headed downstairs to relax and enjoy some music. Garnet decided to give Trenton a key to National Hill House.

LPNERlN.jpg
    hVc7DCk.jpg
    lh1BQk9.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton had no strings attached woohoo the went to sleep.

hYm3Svi.jpg
    IcQ26At.jpg
    After waking up, Garnet invited Trenton over for New Year's Eve. Trenton said he be there with bells on.

G5DFtKC.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton hugged goodbye.

750gkSq.jpg
    Garnet heard Wilson cleaning downstairs and headed down to talk with him. Garnet asked "Is being a Butler your dream job Wilson?" Wilson replied "No Ms. Berry it is not, but being your Butler might help me be able to get a job in the political field." Garnet all the sudden had a eureka moment and replied "Wilson, how would you like to be hired as a member of my Social Activist Team?" Wilson said with a worried voice, "Who will take of you and clean this huge house?" Garnet chuckled and replied "I will. It's only me and my cat living here and it seems a shame to have someone with career goals such as yours stuck cleaning up after me." Wilson raised an eyebrow as if he wasn't sure this was such a good idea but Garnet added "I promise to hire a maid if I can't handle things here myself. Now as I recall you have a new career to go prepare for and Wilson?" Wilson looked up at Garnet as she smiled and said "Happy New Years!" Wilson replied "Happy New Years Mr. Berry and thank you." Garnet smiled at Wilson and said "My pleasure." then left Wilson to pack his things.

XrlRnS0.jpg
    Garnet put up some New Years Eve decorations around National Hill House.

LGXM6wH.jpg
    Then she made a New Years Resolution to learn a new skill.

MbHtViI.jpg
    Garnet sat down in the rocking chair and taught herself how to do cross-stitching.

vGltkbv.jpg
    Garnet finished her resolution an hour later.

ZoR8FV5.jpg
    Scarlet and Garnet ate breakfast together.

oQbv5wv.jpg
    Then they played with the cat wand.

FaFii3f.jpg
    Garnet hugged Scarlet and kissed her on the forehead before heading into the office to work some extra hours.

6M5z7ic.jpg
    As Garnet was leaving she admired the decorations she put up earlier.

gsNk5dp.jpg
    Scarlet napped in her Simstagram bed.

Fu6VCsd.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton started their New Year's Eve celebration off by hitting the 23rd Chromosome dance club and danced for a while.

NVyvnL4.jpg
    pZQBz04.jpg
    When they returned back to National Hill House, Garnet and Trenton played Don't Wake the Llama. Garnet couldn't seem catch a break.

e37iHLr.jpg
    Next they sang some karaoke together.

j9wOkel.jpg
    At 10:30pm Garnet and Trenton headed upstairs to watch the New Year's Eve Countdown. Garnet made a toast "To Best Friends and To a New Year! Cheers!"
    "Cheers!" added Trenton and they clinked glasses.

sfNHgfI.jpg
    IL5N8bq.jpg
    5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

26fnYsr.jpg
    "Happy New Years Trenton" said Garnet "Happy New Year Garnet" added Trenton and then they hugged.

QX3CkDf.jpg
    Both Garnet and Trenton had a few too many cocktails so Garnet insisted that Trenton stay the night.

lRsyyEU.jpg
    Both were so drunk they ended up having risky drunken woohoo.

dtllPQM.jpg
    The question is...will they remember in the morning?

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Thank you for your comment!
    It has the possibility of producing a pregnancy but even I won’t know till I play again.
    edited May 2022

🤫The President's Secret🤫

r5BBZXp.jpg
    Garnet woke up with a horrible hangover.

b8rGlzl.jpg
    Before she knew it she was running to the bathroom.

bhdDTte.jpg
    Garnet was brushing her teeth when she started seeing flashes of the night before.

48pu7wJ.jpg
    Trenton was already awake and dressed when Garnet emerged from the bathroom. Garnet approached Trenton and said "I think we need to talk."

7EdWuwk.jpg
    Garnet sat down next to Trenton and asked "Did we woohoo last night?" Trenton replied "I think we did." Garnet put her head in her hands and sighed then asked "Did we use protection?" Trenton tried to remember but he couldn't say for sure so he replied "I'm not sure." Garnet turned to Trenton and said "I'm sorry Trenton but I need a little time to think." Trenton put his hand on Garnet's and said "Don't worry I understand. We'll talk more when you're ready." Garnet rested her head on Trenton's shoulder and said "Thank you for understanding." Trenton kissed Garnet on the forehead before he left.

bNcsUa1.jpg
    Garnet showered and got dressed. She sat down at her vanity, opened up the drawer, and took out her birth control. Her hands were shaking as she opened the container. Garnet burst into tears when she saw that her pill for Saturday was still in the package. Garnet shoved the pills back in the drawer and slammed it shut. She washed her face and reapplied her make-up.

BL7lE53.jpg
    Garnet sent out a video via Social Media inviting everyone out to the opening of the Garden Gnomes Garden park in Henford-on-Bagley. Garnet finished the video with "We're having a Presidential Weenie Roast! Bring the family and your pets too! Hope see you Wednesday at Noon!"

VBBdOwZ.jpg
    Garnet had some lunch.

FiLznNX.jpg
    But was unable to keep it down. Garnet decided to take a pregnancy test.

YkZ8p2F.jpg
    Garnet looked at the results and one tear slipped down her cheek. Then she suddenly drew in deep breath, put the test in the trash, washed her hands and face and reapplied her makeup.

CcoE44A.jpg
    Then Garnet gave herself pep talk saying "You can handle this! You are President Garnet Berry, the youngest President in Simerican history! Nothing can stand in your way!"

v7v9Pn0.jpg
    Garnet headed into work to put in some extra hours.

HTpHyFa.jpg
    Garnet was exhausted when she returned home.

9yzhxGq.jpg
    She laid down and took a nap.

IhGnqk9.jpg
    When Garnet woke up, Scarlet was sitting on the bed waiting.

0EXfZNo.jpg
    As Garnet stood up she felt sick to her stomach and thought she was going to be sick again but it passed as quickly as it hit.

fK2xdfl.jpg
    Scarlet can tell that something is bothering Garnet.

BZdcNr2.jpg
    A little while later Garnet and Scarlet played with the cat wand then headed to bed.

qrui46N.jpg
    Garnet woke up at midnight with tears in eyes and was unable to go back to sleep.

zlnZmOR.jpg
    She headed over to her family's house in hopes that her mom was still awake.

dg1lZgF.jpg
    Garnet told Minty everything. Minty suggested they go back to Garnet's house so they don't wake the others.

15nIzel.jpg
    Once they arrived at National Hill House and were seated in the living room, Minty said to Garnet "I want you to know that I am not in any way shape or form disappointed in you. In fact I'm surprised at how well you are handling everything."

mg15O9k.jpg
    "I'm surprised too." said Garnet, "I feel like I don't have a single maternal instinct in me." she added. Minty looked at her daughter and said "You have excelled at everything you have ever tried because when you set your mind to something you don't give up. I have a feeling you'll approach motherhood the same way."

ohjrjZq.jpg
    "Mom?" said Garnet tentatively "Yes?" replied Minty "I don't want Trenton to know that the baby is his." said Garnet quietly. Minty asked "Why do you feel that way?" Garnet said "Because he is such a nice guy and I really like him. I don't want him to feel like we ruined my life." Minty then asked "Is that how you feel, that your life is ruined?" Garnet replied "No, not anymore anyways, but I know he would feel that way no matter what I say. Plus I don't want the paparazzi bugging him." Minty then asked "Do you plan on ever telling him?" Garnet thought about it and said "Yes, as soon as I am sure he can handle it. Oh, and please don't tell Dad or Ivy that it's Trenton's baby. The fewer the people who know the better."

AgmM3OO.jpg
    Minty was silent for a second then said "No worries, your secret is safe with me. Now how would you like it if I moved in here after you give birth to help you settle into being a new mom?" Garnet said with a look a relief "I would forever be in your debt. Thanks Mom." Minty smiled at her daughter and said "Your welcome dear."

HRn73Sr.jpg
    Garnet hugged Minty goodbye and headed to bed.

atBU16q.jpg
    The next morning Garnet was feeling better about everything. She greeted Scarlet with a smile and a pet then fed her.

Wdmh9mU.jpg
    Then took a nice citrus soak and headed into work.

ZuEOQRQ.jpg
    Garnet returned home and played with Scarlet.

LuSPxXV.jpg
    Then she redecorated the butler's quarters for when her mom moves in.

dyHQmbR.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner.

NobVRWL.jpg
    c78Iy6S.jpg
    Then she headed over to her family's house. Garnet told her dad she was pregnant and that she doesn't know the father because it happened after a one night stand. Korbin didn't care, he's just excited to become a grandpa again.

DgR5vEf.jpg
    W4QWdiT.jpg
    Garnet told her twin sister the same story. Ivy's excited for her sister and glad her kids will soon have a cousin. Garnet headed home and went to bed.

l7reS7l.jpg
    Garnet worked out on the treadmill when she woke up.

B7W87Dr.jpg
    Garnet was nervous heading into work the next day because had started showing.

eHoeV74.jpg
    After work Garnet sent out a video addressing her unexpected pregnancy before the paparazzi got a hold of the story.

f9e69QB.jpg
    3DIIUwz.jpg
    V7ILkpC.jpg
    QDhXXcr.jpg
    FgEC0bQ.jpg
    nfOdEx1.jpg
    sX1jUIE.jpg
    EfIeI4A.jpg
    Garnet then headed over to the Garden Gnomes Garden park to make sure everything is ready for tomorrow. It turned out better than she expected.

aTvGMJS.jpg
    dZiAAjO.jpg
    ykqwNJU.jpg
    LMZ35h3.jpg
    Garnet got the nursery and some play areas set up around National Hill House.

PHJvMoR.jpg
    Then Garnet sat down to read the comments about her pregnancy announcement and saw that not only her fans but most of the nation of are rooting for her. There were of course a few handful of Sims that don't agree with Garnet's choice but that's just how politics work. Garnet headed to bed feeling more optimistic about her life.

R6nvWJg.jpg
    Garnet headed over to Trenton's apartment to talk with him. She noticed Trenton had put on some weight but didn't want to mention it. Garnet was rubbing her sore back when Trenton sat down and said "Holly Cow, the Aliens impregnated you too?" Garnet said absentmindedly "No this was my fault for having...Wait, what did you say?"

R6h7V9V.jpg
    Trenton laughed and said "I saw your video about your pregnancy on social media and was just trying to cheer you up with a joke." he continued "I was abducted by Aliens on the eve of New Year's Day. They must of thought I would make a great father because they gave me a gift of a little baby growing inside me. Besides it's kinda cool being pregnant and I get to share the experience with you." Garnet said dryly "You enjoy being pregnant? Wait till your third trimester."

LkDlVJz.jpg
    Trenton then asked Garnet the question she was dreading "So who's the father?" Garnet replied "I don't know, it was a one night stand and the birth control failed" Trenton looked a little saddened by that answer and said "Oh, I was kind of hoping you were going to say it was mine." Garnet didn't know what to say except "Sorry if this upsets you." Trenton looked up and said "I'm not upset, I just thought it would have been cool for our kids to be siblings." Garnet's heart broke when she looked at Trenton.

ZzSl6l5.jpg
    Garnet then added "I think we should stop having our Friday Night Sleepovers and move our friendship back into the friends only zone. I want you know that I still care for you deeply and I still hope that one day we'll be together. I just don't think it's a good thing for our babies as they grow up." Trenton nodded his head in agreement and added "I knew that's where you were headed and I too feel the same. It was fun while it lasted and I'll always be waiting for you."

QOb5ALM.jpg
    Garnet headed home and told Scarlet about the new family member that is going to arrive any day now.

kfNN2ww.jpg
    At 11:30am Garnet headed over to Garden Gnomes Garden park to set up for the Presidential Weenie Roast.

RbqiQJJ.jpg
    Kn4oTfn.jpg
    ywIlpCn.jpg
    kaTL5Bu.jpg
    ceVgZZv.jpg
    VUP1Ml1.jpg
    xlXw4rB.jpg
    YQDXjPR.jpg
    ImHq668.jpg
    7YZ8LjN.jpg
    I8mwAV0.jpg
    6JIhtsS.jpg
    fyxqqE5.jpg
    The Presidential Weenie Roast was a huge success and the residents of Henford-on-Bagley love the new park.

kQXveq6.jpg
    Shortly after returning home Minty arrived with her bags.

96uadYZ.jpg
    Garnet showed her mom her room and said "Sorry I couldn't fit a larger bed in here." Minty replied "I don't need a large bed since it'll just be me sleeping on it."

zkIGiAG.jpg
    Minty took a quick look around and Garnet asked "Is everything to liking?" Minty replied "Yes it really nice bedroom and bathroom. I also noticed you placed the bassinet in my room." Garnet looked at feet not sure how to respond then Minty said "I know your scared and that's why I am here. Besides I kind of already guessed that the bassinet would be in my room." Garnet rested her head on her mom's shoulder and said "I don't know what I would do without you."

zs7LSok.jpg
    A short while later Garnet checked in on her mom to see how she's settling in. Scarlet checking out the new person in the house and Garnet scooped her up and gave her a kiss.

M1hxNFW.jpg
    As she set Scarlet down Garnet suddenly felt a sharp a pain in her back.

5BhAqfm.jpg
    There's no doubt about it, the baby is on it's way.

1cIhSiY.jpg
    Minty calmed her daughter down and told her she would take her the hospital.

PZGtesx.jpg
    As Garnet was giving birth she looked over at her mom and felt a sudden calm come over her. Then the doctor said "Are you ready to meet your baby?"

C1fwOQ3.jpg
    Garnet gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Topaz Berry.

wl3Cw0I.jpg
    Garnet kissed little Topaz who was crying and squirming. She looked to her mom who said "Give her time, she's just had a big awaking."

JiF6kbl.jpg
    After returning home Minty sat with Garnet while she had her first feeding with Topaz.

3E9Ieuo.jpg
    Minty hugged her daughter goodnight and finished searching the web. She did a quick super efficient baby care and settled Topaz in for the night.

KZCQJgQ.jpg
    Then Minty went to sleep herself.

d3YFHBU.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner.

AEs6olb.jpg
    Then headed to bed as well.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Hello!
    I knew the minute she woke up and ran to the bathroom she was probably pregnant.
    edited May 2022

🍼A Mom's Job is Never Done🍼

VB5Ym7n.jpg
    Minty woke up and saw that Garnet was already dressed and feeding Topaz.

4AwwiGd.jpg
    Minty sat down at the desk and said "Garnet you're really getting the hang of motherhood." Garnet replied "I still feel like I have no clue what I am doing. Everything has a learning curve and I'm sure I'll feel better as time goes on."

U6xIPoE.jpg
    Garnet and Minty worked out together.

cDKEYnF.jpg
    Then Garnet took a bath.

jk6XLgI.jpg
    And headed into work.

mq5oZ00.jpg
    tT7ZyFC.jpg
    JL7CrEN.jpg
    eByv6Qh.jpg
    Nsh7742.jpg
    Minty kept herself busy by cooking, cleaning, and taking care of Topaz and Scarlet.

0XbFlU5.jpg
    Minty was looking at Garnet's photographs when she noticed an odd looking book opened up on a bookstand.

u4jZGOO.jpg
    As she read the book Minty was felt a sudden rush of power. Minty now knows all spells and potions.

gQYUNQh.jpg
    Minty was cuddling Topaz when she heard Garnet's heels clacking against the floor.

ianG4gK.jpg
    Garnet rushed into the spare room and saw that everything was okay.

d0zbHsU.jpg
    Garnet said hello to Topaz then said to Minty "How was she today?" Minty replied "Cute as a button, just like you as a baby." Garnet blushed and said "Mom, can we please stay on topic. I was thinking of moving the bassinet into my room tonight, are you okay with that?" Minty replied "I think that is a very good idea."

Rq2gPph.jpg
    Minty asked Garnet how her day was and Garnet told her all about the new plans her team have.

IlgE2Bp.jpg
    Topaz is now resting in Garnet's bedroom.

2oKZ1Jx.jpg
    Garnet made a video announcing the birth of her daughter then posted it to her Presidential Social Media Account.

uSnqrhq.jpg
    Just as Garnet sat down to eat, she had to rush downstairs.

ILmONI5.jpg
    Little Topaz was in need of a diaper change.

ucTYCiO.jpg
    Garnet only had a few bites left when she heard Topaz crying again.

jWILBTl.jpg
    Topaz was ready for some dinner herself.

ehO71Um.jpg
    Garnet sat down and finished her food. It was then that she noticed Minty sitting at the table. Garnet said to Minty "I know what you mean now when you say "A mother's job is never done." Thank you for being here to help me be a better mother." Minty replied "That's what are mother's for."

13y1RvJ.jpg
    Minty headed off to bed and Garnet played with Scarlet for a while. Then she settled in Topaz and headed to bed herself.

ex4FhPk.jpg
    Garnet was woken up at 3am when Topaz needed a diaper change.

2Bshh0O.jpg
    After changing Topaz's diaper she said to herself "I can't believe something so small can make such a gross smell."

aRLZAKM.jpg
    Topaz started crying again. Garnet fed Topaz and said "At least you didn't wait till I was asleep to cry again."

2QafeSm.jpg
    The next morning Garnet and Minty worked out together.

Y2s4Yla.jpg
    Garnet was about to head upstairs for a shower when Minty stopped her and said "Garnet, I miss your father terribly. We have never spent this much time apart."

GkcOd0o.jpg
    Garnet replied "Don't worry Mom, Topaz ages up to a toddler today and my office has a great daycare plus Topaz is already signed up to attend a Private Preschool. Why don't you go home and get back to Dad."

3WIqDfQ.jpg
    Minty said "Well I am at least staying till Topaz ages up! Thanks for understanding Garnet." Garnet replied "That what daughters for."

2PY7Qv2.jpg
    Garnet hugged her mom then headed upstairs to get ready for work.

YzmiEKz.jpg
    Before hoping in the shower Garnet stopped to say hello to Topaz.

DP4keoQ.jpg
    A short time later Garnet headed into work.

vgZnrGT.jpg
    DWhKWXK.jpg
    jikzopN.jpg
    fzDmKjr.jpg
    ifHYImv.jpg
    Du9xDX2.jpg
    Minty spent her day pretty much the same as yesterday.

ZlURs5Q.jpg
    Scarlet has been trying to find a way into the fish tank.

mD0eIva.jpg
    Minty sat outside and wrote in her journal.

pvLf5oQ.jpg
    Then she read a book while waiting for Garnet to return home.

0aUyCNZ.jpg
    Happy Birthday Topaz! Topaz is an independent toddler.

6LFthzV.jpg
    Before Minty left she took a photo of Garnet and Topaz together. Minty framed up two copies and gave them to Garnet.

qjvUmcu.jpg
    As Garnet and Minty were saying goodbye, Topaz chased a butterfly around the yard.

U8BlDVn.jpg
    Garnet fed Topaz some dinner.

c9QErXO.jpg
    Not knowing what to do next, Garnet sat and waited while Topaz ate.

WjAPEEz.jpg
    QBBE4LR.jpg
    After letting Topaz out of the highchair, Garnet grabbed some dinner for herself and watched as Topaz traversed the living room and headed down stairs.

dPMzNuT.jpg
    Topaz used her potty chair.

HT2ID78.jpg
    Then she chatted with her large stuffed cat Stripes.

6RY3rus.jpg
    After checking on Topaz, Garnet played some video games.

tFS2Td8.jpg
    wnCVJjz.jpg
    Topaz and Scarlet have become fast friends.

djeJLhy.jpg
    A short time later, Garnet read Topaz a bedtime story.

VSVx1WP.jpg
    Then she worked on building a block house for Topaz to play with then headed to bed.

gK039jZ.jpg
    Topaz was woken up by a sound summoning her to her mother's office.

S7DyT7c.jpg
    Topaz sat down and started chatting with a voice coming from the Wormhole Generator.

0F0CwEn.jpg
    Garnet was woken by the voice of her daughter talking. She found Topaz sitting in from of the Wormhole Generator just talking to it.

XtwoIkZ.jpg
    Garnet put Topaz back in her bed and read her another story.

4oC7j2f.jpg
    Since it was almost time for Garnet to get to up she took a shower. Garnet is a little worried about Topaz's behaviour and feels that putting the Wormhole Generator in storage is the safest plan.

hKBOZuc.jpg
    Topaz woke up and went into her mom's office to see if she could chat with her friend again. The portal was no longer there so Topaz turned her attention to her mom and watched her while she made a vlog.

0kPCu4a.jpg
    Garnet had left some breakfast out and Topaz headed upstairs and grabbed a plate.

aUVG8CF.jpg
    She sat in a chair and enjoyed her breakfast.

y6woflg.jpg
    Topaz started on a drawing.

6Nzy5c0.jpg
    0co85UI.jpg
    PRVG0rF.jpg
    WmLxdL7.jpg
    CtaybMG.jpg
    Topaz was excited to meet her cousins, aunt, uncle and her grandpa. Grandpa Korbin even played with Topaz.

ywWsK21.jpg
    Garnet and Topaz arrived home and had dinner together while watching TV.

XjlxEY4.jpg
    Topaz used her potty chair.

N7HP9Wu.jpg
    Then Garnet gave her a bubble bath.

Ep9pLQ7.jpg
    Topaz asked her mom for a bedtime story.

Gr4lYQo.jpg
    Garnet sat down and set out a bunch letters she's been trying to finish.

DbaBfsc.jpg
    Then she headed to bed.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on