Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Not So Berry Story Collection: ***The End***

Comments

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited May 2022
    A Not So Berry Story Collection:

❄️Christmas Eve❄️

zIfHIJJ.jpg
    Merry Christmas Eve! Garnet and Ivy gave Korbin and Minty the gifts they made them. Both Minty and Korbin loved their gifts.

PPGProZ.jpg
    BcpRGbw.jpg
    uDtiRIr.jpg
    KEnkzIJ.jpg
    Father Winter came down the chimney and handed out gifts.

QO6fp9h.jpg
    Minty and Korbin gave the girls their presents.

jOKAHr3.jpg
    The girls got Lightsaber Hilts and Kyber Crystals and Minty and Korbin bought some for themselves as well. Everyone put their Lightsabers together.

nLwlOJV.jpg
    BlDBcRZ.jpg
    Last but not least Garnet and Ivy exchanged gifts. They both got each other a Future Cube and then laughed when they realized they got each other the same gift.

bnQ65A8.jpg
    Then Minty finished putting out the rest of the gifts.

☃️Christmas Day☃️

zreCGGh.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy tried to be patient but at 7:30am they decided it was time to wake up their parents.

5pNDC4x.jpg
    Minty and Korbin got out of bed after the girls both shouted "Merry Christmas Mom and Dad!"

mB7mziK.jpg
    Everyone showered and met downstairs. Minty and Korbin went all out this Christmas. Everyone stood in front the stack of presents with their name on it. Minty said "Ready...Set...Open Gifts!"

jpZnYL7.jpg
    Everyone tore into their presents! There were so many presents it was Noon by the time they finished opening them.

rRaxHjJ.jpg
    Minty headed into the kitchen and whipped up a Grand Tofurkey Meal then called everyone to eat.

uDF4BFM.jpg
    Everyone ate and talked about the gifts they received.

ThCPDCo.jpg
    Minty, Korbin, Garnet and Ivy played a few rounds of Don't wake the Llama.

STpbgxu.jpg
    Then they all went to the Snow Festival in Mt. Komorebi. Garnet and Ivy made a Snowpal together.

go8X6zB.jpg
    YjTFrcf.jpg
    Minty and Korbin went skiing down the beginners slope.

L7bL7bW.jpg
    Ivy went skiing down the bunny slope.

ND06Gie.jpg
    7Dkrz3m.jpg
    09NmoSc.jpg
    And Garnet also headed down the bunny slope but took the lane with jumps. She wobbled on her landing but was back in control in no time.

UqVPyHo.jpg
    0qbJdON.jpg
    Now it's time for the Berry Merry Holiday Carols tradition. Every year the Berry's go into San Myshuno on the eve of Christmas Day and sing for everyone who's out and about. Minty and Korbin took turns leading the group in song.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

👩‍👧‍👧The Talk👩‍👧‍👧

0Sw110W.jpg
    Minty took the girls to Little Llama's Library in Brindleton Bay.

rC5sj3J.jpg
    Minty sat down with the girls and gave them the puberty talk.

xl9suTO.jpg
    When she finished she asked the girls if they had any questions.

RTb8jG5.jpg
    Garnet asked her about feminine hygiene products and how you use them. Minty answered her question as best she could and told them that she will be there to answer any more questions they may have now and in the future.

Have a great one!

Post edited by TeeSea on
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    Korbin seemed a bit concerned about the giant raven peering over his shoulder in the bathroom mirror while he brushed his teeth. Perhaps it was an omen of Paka'a's fate.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
    @jbadger12
    I would agree with you about the raven but I didn’t hear it squawk 3 times in a row (or is that crows?) and it’s a shower curtain 😉.
    Thank you for stopping by and reading my story. Hope you had a good weekend and have a great week ahead!
    edited May 2022

😴Tiredness😴

vrTZNFy.jpg
    Garnet wasn't feeling well so she took a nap.

MDkm0KB.jpg
    She was feeling worse after her nap.

1SmYNwu.jpg
    Garnet knew it was not normal to feel so sluggish so she made an appointment with her doctor.

9BRLVQ6.jpg
    Garnet was diagnosed with Anemia and her doctor told her to take iron supplements.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🎆New Years Celebration🎆

Y2J8eNr.png

gKtLgPU.png
    Happy New Year!

🎉Surprise Birthday Party for Mom and Dad🎉

KUGzv8d.png
    Garnet woke up her twin sister Ivy at 5am.

A8e5kVu.png
    They finalized the party plans and got to work.

DKNFAC4.png
    Garnet was tasked with decorations.

jNz3URR.png
    And Ivy was in charge of making the present piles and getting the cakes out of the fridge.

FsX800G.png
    After everything was ready they headed upstairs and woke up their parents with a loud "Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!"

2CQDIdk.png
    Minty and Korbin got up and dressed in their party wear as the girls instructed.

ttkULFk.png
    Garnet and Ivy brought their parents downstairs and said "Surprise!" Minty and Korbin looked up to see their friends starting to come through the front door.

KIUgXYo.png
    Happy Birthday Minty!

3qXMGba.png
    Happy Birthday Korbin!

7i694CA.png
    The best breakfast for your birthday is cake!

4UhCX8R.png
    After everyone had cake Korbin and Minty opened their birthday gifts.

Lsl6YAH.png
    After presents, everyone wished Korbin and Minty a Happy Birthday and headed home.

vpEaf0h.png
    Minty and Korbin hugged their daughters and thanked them for such a wonderful surprise.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

<3 Valentine's Day <3

XMm8RgH.jpg
    Garnet's first Valentine's Day was a bummer.

hku9dIG.jpg
    So was Ivy's.

aY0PEsa.png
    Garnet gave Ivy a chrysanthemum for Valentine's Day.

bPkRmzz.png
    Ivy gave Garnet a lily for Valentine's Day.

DUkBxCf.png
    ukw6GGf.jpg
    Minty gave Korbin a Rose with a note attached for Valentine's Day.

lclBffe.png
    P2WkqNS.jpg
    Korbin then gave Minty a Rose with a note attached for Valentine's Day.

KXaoVpE.png
    Minty asked Korbin out on a Valentine's Day Date.

11gQTJt.png
    She took him to Sticky Rice which is where they had their first date.

a8XzHv3.png
    Minty's flirting was onpoint!

rPVKxQI.png
    v0DusMX.jpg
    Korbin gave Minty an Super Romantic Compliment.

I7wNirX.png
    Minty and Korbin enjoyed their date.

vH7ileK.png
    Korbin and Minty had a romantic time in space.

qRnotAx.png
    At the end of the night, Minty gave Korbin a kiss to remember!
    Have a Good One!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🎁Garnet's and Ivy's Birthday Party🎁

Srlx2dg.png
    Minty and Korbin kept Garnet and Ivy busy all morning by playing games as a family.

pwg41lG.png
    Happy Birthday Garnet! Garnet has gained the Romantic Trait. Minty and Korbin gave her permission to get contacts so she no longer needs her glasses.

up54WZ9.png
    Happy Birthday Ivy! Ivy has gained the Outgoing Trait.

43CYV6h.png
    Garnet and Ivy opened their Birthday Presents. It was a wonderful Birthday Party.

JCvi9wX.png
    Garnet went to her Scout's Meeting after the party then decided it was time to get a paying job.

WHeUlDa.jpg
    Garnet is now a Barista and will work for 2 hours every morning before school.

📸Family Photo Shoot📸

I0MEEH0.png
    Korbin and Garnet

APYVoWy.png
    Korbin and Ivy

ZO3msUe.png
    Minty and Garnet

GrUZ4Cc.png
    Minty and Ivy

CIgv1fY.png
    Garnet and Ivy

YpAIkCR.png
    Garnet and Ivy being silly

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @TeeSea I'm glad to see you decided to keep posting about this challenge. It looks like you tried to set Garnet's teen outfit to be similar to what she wore as a child and I think you succeeded. She and Ivy have grown up to be very pretty. I think Korbin and Minty could have dressed up a little more for the photo shoot.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Me too. I decided to do short stories based on my gameplay. I can play faster because I'm not having to take a picture of everything my sims do and the short stories are fun to create. Korbin and Minty have become a little bit more relaxed when it comes their wardrobe. Thanks for stopping by!
    edited May 2022

🏙All On Her Own in the City🏙

LJvsKc4.jpg
    Garnet decided to move to a small apartment in San Myshuno.

qZs23Bc.png
    Garnet arrived at her apartment and unpacked everything.

QmueXSu.png
    She put her Scout's Trophies on a shelf above the TV.

RYEhm60.png
    She hung some family photographs in the living room.

o3YMSIW.png
    Garnet placed her storage on the back porch.

NUnnCWS.png
    She placed her school projects and yoga equipment in the spare room.

Lp4Oq9O.png
    sgqfn3j.png
    Garnet hung more family photographs in her bedroom.

kB3MHZ2.png
    And then she put her toiletries away.

CrvT9EN.jpg
    Garnet's first activity in her new apartment was to vote on having a Clean Energy NAP.

vsaLcau.png
    It's was 11pm when Garnet headed to bed.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @TeeSea I make up my stories based on whatever pictures I happened to remember to take while I'm playing. They may (or may not) bear some resemblance to what actually happened in game.
    I like the miniaturized wind turbine and water collector on Garnet's back porch. I wonder if there's any problem repairing those when they've been shrunk.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @TeeSea I make up my stories based on whatever pictures I happened to remember to take while I'm playing. They may (or may not) bear some resemblance to what actually happened in game.
    I like the miniaturized wind turbine and water collector on Garnet's back porch. I wonder if there's any problem repairing those when they've been shrunk.

I kinda cheated and had Minty “visit” (moved her in) and had her instantly upgrade the dew collector so it’s unbreakable. The wind turbine and solar panel are actually the ones that go on roofs so they never break. I have seen some YouTubers fix broken objects that are shrunk down so I don’t think it would be a problem. I love Garnet’s apartment, it matches her well.
    @TeeSea I look forward to seeing more of Garnet's adventures. I have several shrunken water collectors in an inaccessible part of Georgina's yard but she repairs them using magic (when I happen to notice they're broken).
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    edited May 2022

🌸Happy Easter🌸

jeZ0lLC.jpg
    Garnet woke up happy because today she gets to invite her family over to her apartment for Easter!

N3DaYGJ.jpg
    Garnet prepared a Grand Breakfast for her and Ivy. Korbin and Minty said they'd eat before they came so Garnet wouldn't have to cook a vegetarian option.

yVeq9dz.jpg
    Then she decorated the apartment.

9uluXM0.jpg
    Garnet called her family and told them they can arrive whenever they are ready.

43Iiwhl.jpg
    The whole family chatted and everyone complimented Garnet on her apartment.

PB7zv00.jpg
    After saying goodbye to her family, Garnet hunted for Easter Eggs.

LAym8ZS.jpg
    Garnet headed out to walk around her neighborhood and collected some city posters.

UgBkrrW.jpg
    Thornton Bailey is one of Garnet's favorite musicians. When she saw him near her apartment she ran over and got his autograph. All and all, Garnet had pretty good Easter!

🐁Mouse in the House🐁

cvnWKNM.jpg
    Garnet was eating dinner after school when a mouse came out of the mouse hole.

SEeL9Qg.jpg
    It scampered back into its hole when Garnet shrieked in fear.

leyF7ZP.jpg
    She set a mouse trap in the hole hoping to obliterate it.

myr4yhe.jpg
    Garnet decided she needed to adopt a cat to help keep the mice away. Meet Scarlet Berry. She is a Lykoi Savannah and her traits are: Playful, Free Spirit, & Smart.

a9dfviA.jpg
    Garnet laid down the ground rules for Scarlet.
    #1 Only go potty in the litter box
    #2 No jumping on counters
    #3 Hugs are always free

j8feTjH.jpg
    Scarlet then proceeded to break rule #2, No Jumping on Counters. Garnet asked her not to jump on the counters and Scarlet pretended she didn't understand.

ShQquUm.jpg
    Then she jumped down from the counter and nudged Garnet's leg. Garnet smiled then hugged Scarlet and said "We're gonna get along great!"

CsKdgfj.jpg
    Garnet did her homework while Scarlet ate.

6Lc82y6.jpg
    Then she played with Scarlet using the laser pointer.

gnFfIYR.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet became companions.

XtubSza.jpg
    Garnet started a Simstagram Account for Scarlet. After Garnet uploaded this picture Scarlet gained 25 followers.

LkwBs06.jpg
    Garnet also framed the photo and put it on her desk.

3e5quJe.jpg
    Scarlet curled up in her bed after Garnet showed it to her. Soon Garnet was asleep herself.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

👍She's Going To Make It After All👍

1vLWTnC.jpg
    Garnet snapped a photo of Scarlet and uploaded it to her social media account.

3IB6obC.jpg
    She's now a Notable Newcomer.

NtTbGJN.jpg
    Garnet purchased herself a Media Station and started making videos.

iZsDHyj.jpg
    After a few days of posting vlogs and selling paintings, Garnet became a Rising Star.

GL0F1Tc.jpg
    Scarlet loves to play!

d6pVGpT.jpg
    Garnet did her homework while Live Streaming.

IU1lnJh.jpg
    The Spice Festival was happening right outside her apartment, so Garnet headed over.

oq6y0Cv.jpg
    Garnet grabbed a plate of free food. She had a little trouble with the heat of the dish.

QKx2JLm.jpg
    While collecting more city posters, Garnet came across this old building called The Old Salt House.

cJYdeYN.jpg
    Garnet looked up the history of The Old Salt House and learned it's "A sleek family home in a converted docklands building, The Old Salt House is a triumph of urban renewal".

xQqBlmO.jpg
    Garnet continued to work on her social media presence.

MHkRRmO.jpg
    Happy Spring Into Activity Day! Garnet headed to Harbor Quarter gym in Windenburg and worked on the treadmill.

iNyFP48.jpg
    Garnet then headed to the Family Fun Center and did some bowling.

flbo3zm.jpg
    When she returned home Garnet did some yoga.

cMJNGLu.jpg
    As the sun started to set, Garnet headed out to play some basketball. What a fun holiday!

92ii2SG.jpg
    Garnet painted more pictures using her digital sketch pad then sold them.

ON7s9bQ.jpg
    Garnet went to The Hive Mind Learning Center for New Skill Day and was asked for her first Autograph!

EWFcPLF.jpg
    Garnet decided to go on a blind date using the SimDa Dating App.

vFaMiLq.jpg
    Garnet's date was a teen by the name of Rose Patel. They got along great and Garnet thinks she is quite cute.

Ui6i5YM.jpg
    Garnet and Rose shared their first kiss and then she asked Rose to be her girlfriend. Rose said yes.

u38YRBU.jpg
    Garnet headed home and updated her Social Media account then she headed to bed.

iSOG8uI.jpg
    ddzRVxi.jpg
    On Monday morning at 5am Garnet moved to The Old Salt House. She had made enough money selling her paintings that she was able to buy it unfurnished.

EvVz7TG.jpg
    After unpacking everything Garnet uploaded a Simstagram Story and became a B-Lister. Garnet knows she's going to be just fine on her own.

Have a good one.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

⭐⭐Two Plus Two💋💋

mNNvliQ.jpg
    Rose Patel asked Garnet out on a date. They had yummy Sweet and Sour Pork and Chilled Coffees.

VJLDgrj.jpg
    Garnet kissed Rose goodnight and decided take the Steam Boat home.

Z4PMwQz.jpg
    When she returned home, Garnet started working on a school project.

y0sd52I.jpg
    After finishing it, Garnet decided to donate it to her fans.

d4L6DPt.jpg
    Garnet received a fan letter in the mail.

Vk9R0ar.jpg
    She also received an offer for a paid sponsorship vlog. They wanted Garnet to rant about video games. After mustering as much anger as she could, Garnet gave video rant that will be talked about for centuries...at least Garnet thinks so.

U7N8PUI.jpg
    Anytime that Garnet is home she is livestreaming and gaining fans.

LTqx37F.jpg
    Garnet made more paintings using her digital sketch pad.

QYiqdbL.jpg
    She sold them all.

PzcbocE.jpg
    Garnet is now a Proper Celebrity.

zISnR2N.jpg
    Garnet took a Vacation Day from school.

hkKI6g1.jpg
    She made a whole slew of paintings.

szogvZ4.jpg
    Garnet kissed Scarlet goodby.

nWaEw50.jpg
    It is time for Garnet's Fan Meet and Greet.

PEtvkjP.jpg
    Garnet had a blast meeting her fans and taking selfies with them.

qkkzkRB.jpg
    She also gave to over a dozen autographs.

gK9QurB.jpg
    Garnet made more paintings and sold all the ones in her inventory.

FYo871b.jpg
    Garnet made even more paintings after school.

FVe5Rqg.jpg
    Skarlet was tuckered out from playing all day.

8kc4Tb6.jpg
    Garnet sold her paintings in four batches because she didn't have enough wall space for all of them.

rv4Jtx8.jpg
    Garnet has become a Global Superstar! She earned her last two Stars and has a Celebrity Tile.

m0DTu5D.jpg
    Ivy came to visit and congratulate Garnet on becoming such a huge success. Garnet replied "If I'm going to be the leader of all Simmerica before I'm 27 I need to start early." Ivy laughed and said "I would expect nothing less from you Garnet."

YoUMzIc.jpg
    Garnet caught a cold. She took some medicine then laid down for a nap.

nOotoqD.jpg
    She was feeling much better when she woke up, so Garnet cleaned the house.

UNByfr4.jpg
    Garnet was heading out to check the mail when she noticed a fan standing by her front gate patiently waiting. She decided to sign an autograph for the fan then she checked the mail and headed inside.

GW3FD55.jpg
    Garnet wanted to bring some magic into her life and headed to The Realm of Magic. She asked a Sage named Morgan Ember about a weird book she found that had a section of recipes for spells and potions. Garnet was unable to to read the section and was wondering why. Morgan told her that there is a book that finds people who were not born into a magical bloodline but will receive and ancient bloodline as soon as they receive their Rites of Ascension.

qc450cU.jpg
    Morgan asked Garnet if she would like the Rites of Ascension. Garnet didn't even have to think about her answer and said yes before Morgan could finish his question.

oXeJacT.jpg
    Garnet stopped by Caters Ally to purchase a few essentials.

q9J7oen.jpg
    The first thing Garnet did when she returned home was to Bind Scarlet as her Familiar.

80sQfuD.jpg
    Garnet practiced her spellcasting till she reached Rank 1 - Apprentice in spellcasting.

o1aukUz.jpg
    She gave Scarlet a treat for being cute.

BGDLB3S.jpg
    Mary Bottins stopped by to see how Garnet is fairing on her own. Garnet told Mary about all of her adventures in the city. Mary was quite impressed with Garnet.

qvkKRIn.jpg
    After Mary left, Garnet and Scarlet headed to Realm of Magic. Garnet is still learning how to use her broom.

Zjcj9JZ.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet worked for 18 hours to max out her Spellcaster Rank. She is now a Virtuoso Spellcaster.

QvhZp43.jpg
    Garnet now looked at the weird old book again and she felt surge of power as all spells and potion recipes were transferred to Garnet. She also now has an ancient bloodline just like Morgan said she would.

ic4Z40F.jpg
    Garnet had another Sponsorship Vlog offer. This time she is talking about Summer makeup looks.

yuR3O9i.jpg
    Garnet met a young man by the name of Eric Fen at the Snow Festival. They shared their first kiss.

SZ05Mpi.jpg
    Then she headed to the Romance Festival with a teen by the name of Dale Capricciosa. Garnet and Dale flirted a lot.

AqnzOWH.jpg
    Then shared their first kiss and that makes two first kisses in one day.

OF2TlcY.jpg
    Garnet headed over to Rose's house and broke up with her. Garnet feels like no one she has dated or kissed yet are good enough for her. She has decided to be a single sim who just dates.

Ky4MKjL.jpg
    CnyiQ5y.jpg
    HmAVXog.jpg
    Garnet headed over to her parents house and gave them all Rites of Ascension.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Thank you very much!
    edited May 2022

✨Dual Champion✨

xIpwdRW.jpg
    Garnet purchased herself a washer and dryer, upgraded them and started a load of laundry.

jm8yrIT.jpg
    Before heading out for the day Garnet did some yoga.

USlv5oQ.jpg
    Garnet finds all kinds of neat of collectables in boxes left by Sims who've moved away from the city.

05kJyzy.jpg
    The Flea Market was happening in her neighborhood and Garnet stopped by to see what was for sale. She was able to complete her Snow Globes Collection.

awOfQ5v.jpg
    Garnet walked up to a teen she hardly knew and worked her charms. She asked him to be her boyfriend and he was thrilled to even be asked by likes of Garnet.

elI3StH.jpg
    Garnet immediately broke up with teen.

1Phy404.jpg
    msPF11W.jpg
    Garnet did this one more time to another teen. She keeps hoping the paparazzi will pick up on the scandal and report on it but they are always on their phone.

HA39OvX.jpg
    pMLarvi.jpg
    MvQr4uU.jpg
    Garnet visited friends with pets and gave them all kisses so she could fulfill the "Kiss 10 Sims" tier of her Lifetime Aspiration. She now only needs to go on two more Gold Dates and have two more boyfriend/girlfriends.

lEndUzY.jpg
    JoPtwtW.jpg
    QpQN2mE.jpg
    uzzUR3d.jpg
    Heather Burkhart challenged Garnet to a dual at the Real of Magic Dueling Grounds. Garnet won.

FUF2CvP.jpg
    Garnet played with Scarlet before heading home.

PkrkbgC.jpg
    lWbveyy.jpg
    After returning home, Garnet made a Fun with Fashion Vlog.

Yhcj3Qq.jpg
    Garnet uploaded the vlog and was nominated for a Starlight Accolade!

yynwdfl.jpg
    e7ICiQe.jpg
    WCckYof.jpg
    azKExdb.jpg
    UwboLaP.jpg
    Minty challenged Garnet to a dual at the Real of Magic Dueling Grounds. Garnet won again.

y37nMml.jpg
    Garnet invited Minty over to see her new house. After the tour Garnet started working on a school project and Minty jumped in to help.

OQqeGJa.jpg
    Minty had texted Korbin and Ivy on the sly to get them over to Garnets place to help with her school project.

NBAY8WL.jpg
    With four people helping, Garnet's project was finished in no time. She gave Korbin and Ivy a tour of the house. Ivy noted that Garnet had done some more decorating and complimented her on it.

o1FAql8.jpg
    Meanwhile, Scarlet was attacking her feather toy with gusto.

68dIWRU.jpg
    Garnet did a yoga livestream before school.

7LPEVE4.jpg
    Scarlet slept the whole time Garnet was at school.

flbEXry.jpg
    Garnet and Scarlet played together.

oBRbuux.jpg
    Gg0BlTo.jpg
    RhP3Sp0.jpg
    mxJGs6I.jpg
    fRczdVe.jpg
    MAvezhY.jpg
    Korbin challenged Garnet to a dual at the Real of Magic Dueling Grounds. Garnet won again.

WTfzIW4.jpg
    Korbin gave Garnet a Hip Bump for beating him in the dual while saying "That's my girl!" Garnet smiled at her dad and said "You won't beat me next time either." Korbin laughed and ruffled his daughter's hair. Garnet headed home thinking she needs keep practicing her magic so she will never be beat duel.

Have a good day!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

<3<3 Garnet Falls in Love <3<3

4zTvXl2.jpg
    Garnet harvested all her crops after school.

vfvS23H.jpg
    XLemZxk.jpg
    7THb8DM.jpg
    YHnEN6K.jpg
    Korbin challenged Garnet to another duel. She won.

EMnIH7k.jpg
    Garnet is glad to have Scarlet as a familiar.

vr4iM0U.jpg
    Garnet took care of her bees in the bee box then headed to bed.

TcxHfGI.jpg
    Gardening has become something that Garnet really likes.

Bp7H0Nc.jpg
    Garnet gave Scarlet some freshly picked Catnip.

sIFjIiF.jpg
    Then she got out the laser pointer and Scarlet pounced around trying to catch it.

fDAp7Gt.jpg
    Garnet did her homework outside on her new picnic table.

LZDHYbC.jpg
    Then she live streamed while making some Plentiful Needs Potions.

8QZIFrN.jpg
    Garnet bottled up the finished potions and stuck them in fridge.

yGema8p.jpg
    Tonight is a special night because Garnet is placing her star on the Walk of Fame. Her family is very proud of her.

rMIgIyA.jpg
    Garnet returned home and took a soak in her new luxury bathtub.

bNU108V.jpg
    oGcKRVT.jpg
    Kt0nPra.jpg
    twR4KPo.jpg
    Garnet was getting ready to go on a date when Lilly Burkhart challenged her to a duel. She had just enough time to win the duel and make it to her date.

R0wYPyJ.jpg
    Garnet made it to the restaurant and gave herself the once over before heading to their table. Her dates name is Trenton Sky, she met him at school and ran into him in the Realm of Magic where they exchanged numbers.

tKgk49q.jpg
    Garnet really likes Trenton and asked him to be her boyfriend. He said yes.

cpraQuP.jpg
    They enjoyed some yummy food and Garnet had her first cocktail. Trenton loves cats and is clumsy but so handsome. Garnet enjoyed the date and hopes to see Trenton soon.

vov0Z0F.jpg
    Garnet was feeling the effects of the cocktail and barely made it to bathroom before she tossed her cookies.

VW00Yu5.jpg
    She feels so terrible that she never wants to see another cocktail ever again.

fGTrUf9.jpg
    Garnet made herself a cup of coffee to help with her hangover.

GAl8Njr.jpg
    Happy End of Summer Splash! Garnet grilled up some plantations.

Z5S1ZYh.jpg
    Made some Twin Roses ice cream.

Fst4fNM.jpg
    And prepared a special plate of food for Scarlet.

4X7Hooy.jpg
    Garnet, Minty, Korbin, Ivy and Scarlet all went to Sandy Paws Beach in Sulani. Everyone loved the grilled plantations and Scarlet loved her Gourmet Pet Food.

0ScZx7B.jpg
    ShFFsyC.jpg
    Next everyone got in line to use the water slide. Garnet dove down only to smack her torso hard enough to take her breath away. She struggled getting up but was able to shake it off and get back in line.

6kxgpro.jpg
    sTnvOiw.jpg
    xicXI7V.jpg
    Garnet watched as her family slid down the water slide laughing at their antics.

oZd85uN.jpg
    Garnet pranked a sleeping sunbather.

3uhfsSt.jpg
    Now he's a striped Sim!

Q1nul7i.jpg
    Before heading home Garnet set the ice cream out and everyone had an ice cream cone.

7UTIHq1.jpg
    Ganet headed to Burners and Builders gym in Oasis Springs and took a yoga class.

0gpLmpf.jpg
    FGkBIrY.jpg
    Tcdc5NT.jpg
    tUQAc4b.jpg
    44rjfba.jpg
    As Garnet stepping out of the shower at the gym, her sister Ivy challenged her to a duel. Garnet won again.

VqZIhx4.jpg
    Garnet saw a teen she didn't know walk into his house. She knocked on his door and charmingly introduced herself. The poor boy had no idea what him. He was hooked from the word hello.

P0HH4nj.jpg
    Garnet asked him to be her boyfriend. He said yes and practically yelled "I'm Garnet Berry's boyfriend!".

Zsd2S1z.jpg
    Garnet decided then and there he was not an acceptable boyfriend. She broke up with him and quickly sauntered off to her next victim.

GPJAxF4.jpg
    8d1TKgh.jpg
    5AgN1D2.jpg
    Garnet only needed one more boyfriend or girlfriend to complete her lifetime aspiration. She went to a home she knew had teens and proceeded to charm, woo then breakup with a poor girl who was just trying to workout.

m28i426.jpg
    Trenton invited Garnet out on a date to the Health Food Hut in Glimmerbrook. Garnet requested the table so that the meal would be free. Trenton thanked her for saving him money.

Y7wdyTj.jpg
    After they were seated Garnet noticed that Trenton looked different. His eyes weren't blue anymore, they were a deep dark brown that made Garnet's heart flutter. Trenton noticed Garnet looking at him questionably and asked "What's wrong, do I have something on my face?". Garnet asked him how much his contacts cost because she assumed he that was how he changed his eye color. Tenton said that his eyes are naturally dark brown and he was wearing contacts on their last date because most girls find his eyes bewildering. Trenton then added that he chose to show Garnet his true eye color because he really likes her. Garnet then said "Well you know what I think?" She blew him a kiss and added "I think your natural eyes way more handsome!" This made Trenton smile from ear to ear.

t0Hr3os.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton talked and slowly ate their food trying to keep the date going.

SNkWbrR.jpg
    Looking at her watch, Garnet abruptly got up and said "It's 11:30pm and I need my beauty sleep. Shall I walk you home?" Trenton grabbed Garnet's hand in his and they walked the few blocks to his house from the restaurant. Garnet and Trenton shared their first kiss. Garnet caressed Trentons cheek then took off towards home on her broom.

FG588GX.jpg
    The minute Garnet got home she pulled out her phone and deleted all her old boyfriends and girlfriends contact information because she has found the one!

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    They are adorable together aren't they. Thank you for stopping by.
    @TeeSea Garnet seems to have a little bit of a mean streak. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt her at some point. I like the idea of a beach where you can bring your cat. Are dogs allowed, too?
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    edited April 2022
    A Not So Berry Short Story Collection:

😒Bad Impressions😒

lAHcka4.jpg
    Garnet tended to her garden.

fGjYNeA.jpg
    Cleaned the house.

KMdgquG.jpg
    Then sat down to update her journal.

u4HBn0P.jpg
    Scarlet has decided that riding on the robot vacuum is a fun activity.

tPIHuLR.jpg
    Garnet hasn't read her journal entries since she started it in her childhood. Since it's less than a week till her birthday, Garnet decided to take a look back.

mNK5mJf.jpg
    After she finished, Garnet felt like she had a million things to accomplish and no time to do it.

TAh7fTE.jpg
    Garnet arrived at her first Starlight Accolades. Apparently just a wave of Garnet's hand is enough to cause her fans to faint.

MHtIVyk.jpg
    After everyone was seated the Starlight Accolades began.

1dPvfEJ.jpg
    Judith Ward won an award for Best Picture.

bTGsN2w.jpg
    MKRJgpG.jpg
    Garnet won an award for Best Video.

SJprV4j.jpg
    Derek Dreamer won an award for Best Song. He was so drunk that he stumbled up to get his award then proceeded to belch periodically throughout the ceremony.

MygyjSL.jpg
    Judith Ward starting throwing a fit when the awards show ended because she only won one award. Garnet is seriously thinking about stepping out the spotlight. If this is the way celebrities act she wants nothing to do with it.

0XbR4K6.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner and decided to give it a few more days before deciding if she will step away from the spotlight.

hxcuY3D.jpg
    Scarlet was very playful this evening and helped Garnet feel less stressed.

n9ZBP9S.jpg
    Garnet shaped the bonsai tree in her bedroom then went to sleep.

a5rEfD3.jpg
    Even though Garnet was only a Barista for 4 days she learned how to make yummy coffee drinks and enjoys a cup every now and again.

W9ZsAj8.jpg
    Scarlet is still climbing on counters while Garnet's away.

HqQTMp6.jpg
    Ivy came home from school with Garnet and they cooked some food together.

jtitIP2.jpg
    Then they enjoyed their hard work.

SUZq1JM.jpg
    After doing their homework Garnet and Ivy started working on Garnet's last school project.

dtdZOue.jpg
    Trenton stopped by and offered to help. Ivy and Trenton seemed to get along well which pleased Garnet.

KjZyXm2.jpg
    Garnet's project was finished in record time.

HXEO3xK.jpg
    Ivy was summoned home by Minty. Garnet donated her school project to a fan.

xeyhe4R.jpg
    Garnet and Trenton became Best Friends Forever.

yjECIIf.jpg
    Before Trenton left Garnet made sure to give him a kiss to remember her by.

qcUvPwb.jpg
    Scarlet was caught red pawed sitting on the counter by Garnet. Garnet reminded Scarlet of the house rules and she got down.

WYvVX3H.jpg
    Garnet played with Scarlet for a while.

fjd2Icp.jpg
    Garnet had heard that many past politicians have given speeches at the podium in Uptown, San Myshuno. She decided to head over and practice giving a speech. While there Garnet fell in love with the area and hopes to move there soon.

lA3jYzV.jpg
    After practicing her speech, Garnet headed to the Arts Quarter in San Myshuno and started painting a mural at Casbah Gallery.

j8jL5mI.jpg
    The Paparazzi arrived and were taking photos of Garnet while she painted.

X3FA3sr.jpg
    After awhile Garnet didn't even notice the camera's shutter, flashing lights or the constant shouting of the paparazzi.

lAnKZjz.jpg
    Garnet finished the mural at 6:30am and posed for pictures one last time.

vUA5Ahs.jpg
    Garnet had just enough time to feed Scarlet.

67QbT38.jpg
    And drink a Plentiful Needs Potion before school.

ZAq01Ww.jpg
    Garnet used her Celebrity Status one last time then headed to her celebrity cleanse.

q1vdyOu.jpg
    RsZWaRH.jpg
    Garnet has decided to step out of the spotlight.

qhF3DT1.jpg
    She also moved to Uptown, San Myshuno. She had the movers move her furniturer into her new apartment while at her cleanse.

Hdq6nw5.jpg
    Garnet was bushed and went to sleep in her new fancy bed.

Have a good one!