Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World Maps / Rabbithole doors and rugs - Game Pack Ideas

New World Maps / Medieval and Futuristic / Rabbithole Doors and Rugs / Customisable Cash Register

I would like to see a Builders Game Pack that provides 5 world maps with two neighborhoods each and at least 10 empty lots (with beach lots and swimmable/boat able/dive able water). The 5 world maps would feature at least 2 normal 4 seasons maps / 2 tropical island maps / and 1 desert map.

I would like these 5 world maps to have the functionality to make them closed worlds with players able to choose names and clothing for townies that only stay in that world. Also the ability to have custom weather choices and to turn off festival spawning and other automatic spawning events/objects (like skating rinks). However, it should not affect harvestable/collectible spawning. Also the ability to make the worlds be twilight/nighttime only.

I would like this Builders pack to have Rabbithole doors and rugs (circular and square), similar to what the Sims 3 modders created for like 15 buildable community lot types, like city hall, police and fire stations, stadium, hospital, etc.

I would also like to see a customisable food and drink cash register and vending machine. There should be many skins available for these objects. A NPC with customisable clothing should spawn for the cash register.

I would also like to see both Medieval and Futuristic/Alien/Sixam maps included which have 2 neighborhoods with plenty of empty lots (including beach lots and swimmable/boat able/dive able water).

Both worlds should have a few open venue community lots using the Rabbithole doors and rugs, too.

I would like also plenty of vegetation and indoor/outdoor plants with this pack.

If you can only do one world, please do Medieval with this pack, as I would like a separate Game Pack for a Futuristic/Alien/Sixam world so we can have more vehicle options (including boats and hover boards), CAS options, etc. Maybe a run down/apocalyptic world map or frosted/ice world map can be included with the Futuristic map to make it more complete for a separate Game Pack.

Comments

• 33v3333v33 Posts: 4 New Member
    please give us a space expansion pack. we have had alien sims since launch and id love to actually play an alien and feel like they are at home, in space!!! imagine your sim living on mars!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sol_RisingSol_Rising Posts: 20 Member
    > @33v33 said:
    > please give us a space expansion pack. we have had alien sims since launch and id love to actually play an alien and feel like they are at home, in space!!! imagine your sim living on mars!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad to meet someone who feels the same way! I've wanted a space expansion too, but more specifically, I want a Mars expansion with challenges to survive there, such as managing oxygen and water supplies, or handling the roaring dust storms. Something like this though I'm sure seems a little farfetched, even a space DLC in general so I'm sure this won't happen.
    Played TS2, TS3, and obviously TS4. Systems I played the Sims on are GameCube, Xbox 360/One, PS3/4, and now primarily the PC.
    fRPtyvE.png
    The picture is from my ROBLOX game. Yep, I'm a ROBLOX developer and proud to be one.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I really like the idea of a builders game pack. They could let you add up to 5 vacation worlds for which you choose the climate, layout etc then add various elements like you suggested with the skating rinks, food stands, playgrounds etc. Some open world, some lots, you choose. Then you would create your townies. I love it, it would be very similar to the create a world tool that I miss so much.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    Sol_Rising wrote: »
    > @33v33 said:
    > please give us a space expansion pack. we have had alien sims since launch and id love to actually play an alien and feel like they are at home, in space!!! imagine your sim living on mars!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad to meet someone who feels the same way! I've wanted a space expansion too, but more specifically, I want a Mars expansion with challenges to survive there, such as managing oxygen and water supplies, or handling the roaring dust storms. Something like this though I'm sure seems a little farfetched, even a space DLC in general so I'm sure this won't happen.

Maybe, if they give us Mars, then they will need to give us Mars buggies to travel around on the surface of Mars and explore the place.
  • Sol_RisingSol_Rising Posts: 20 Member
    > @crocobaura said:
    > Maybe, if they give us Mars, then they will need to give us Mars buggies to travel around on the surface of Mars and explore the place.

Yes, and don't forget "The Martian" space suits. Maybe sims could hunt for artifacts or learn about the unique surface features of Mars, kinda like in Mars 2030 if you ever played it. Additionally it would be cool to terraform the Mars world so sims could ditch the spacesuits for good.
    Played TS2, TS3, and obviously TS4. Systems I played the Sims on are GameCube, Xbox 360/One, PS3/4, and now primarily the PC.
    fRPtyvE.png
    The picture is from my ROBLOX game. Yep, I'm a ROBLOX developer and proud to be one.