Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pizza oven in Sims 4

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Below
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2022
    I would love it if the pizza oven from Sims 3 Monte Vista returned to Sims 4! It has been so much fun to see Sims make their own pizzas. I had the pizza oven in every family I played!
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Stone pizza oven
    175e044c526e31c9bb91779e80971a8d.jpg

Modern pizza oven
    WOOD%20FIRED%20PIZZA%20OVEN.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Yeah, I agree love the Pizza and that Pizzaoven
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited March 2022
    I think that can fit with a Stuff Pack based in Quinchos, a south american outdoor kitchen to celebrate asados (barbecues) and other social events. In Argentina and Chile are called "hornos de barro" (clay oven) and people bake bread, pizza and other dishes.
    Post edited by Mak27 on
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree love the Pizza and that Pizzaoven

I still want pizza ovens, they‘ve been fun in Sims 3 and I add them to every house I play in. Also more types of pizza that can be made with this oven!
    1ea3ac6444df9a0b01df27e0ef7dbd3c.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    We could bake bread and pies too in that kind of oven, not just pizza. It's even possible to roast a pig in one, if they make such an oven, hope they add more recipes to it so it could be used as an alternative to the gas oven.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    We could bake bread and pies too in that kind of oven, not just pizza. It's even possible to roast a pig in one, if they make such an oven, hope they add more recipes to it so it could be used as an alternative to the gas oven.

Wound be nice if it is off the grid so it will perfect for history gameplay XD
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
    Ararine wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

Wound be nice if it is off the grid so it will perfect for history gameplay XD

The pizza oven should be off-the-grid since it‘s using firewood
    a256aFi.gif