Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 15, 2022 Neighborhood Stories and Mar. 31 & Apr. 1 Patches

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    It looks like Carl has updated Dine out: Reloaded – https://www.patreon.com/posts/64188681

Worth mentioning that what he did was split Dine Out Reloaded out of Carl's Gameplay overhaul mod as well. So that also was updated: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-mod-58183239

Huh. Wonder why I didn't get a notification for that one. The DO split was last week.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Mod Updates
    CC/Recipe Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    Hi, I wonder if I can ask here but I don’t think she have a discord… I have a problem with caradriel folder. When it’s in, I cannot plan an event, it’s blank. ( I found out that’s was this one, it’s a looooong process!! ) I wonder if it’s broken. I try to put out all events from her but nothing change… I just wonder if someone else have this problem? I update everything in. I just want to know if everything is fine for someone else

Or I will erase this message.

Other thing, Carls is really look interesting but there is a lot in that overhaul, is this conflict with something else?

Where can I ask these questions please?
  • Options
    leonyjianmuleonyjianmu Posts: 55 Member
    feevee wrote: »
    Hi, I wonder if I can ask here but I don’t think she have a discord… I have a problem with caradriel folder. When it’s in, I cannot plan an event, it’s blank. ( I found out that’s was this one, it’s a looooong process!! ) I wonder if it’s broken. I try to put out all events from her but nothing change… I just wonder if someone else have this problem? I update everything in. I just want to know if everything is fine for someone else

Other thing, Carls is really look interesting but there is a lot in that overhaul, is this conflict with something else?

I had this same problem yesterday. I thought it was a custom event not letting me plan but it wasnt. For me the problem was a mod called 'Get Real' (or 'real life' cant really remember, emptied my recycle bin already) by melunn. If you have their mods, you can try removing that to see if it works.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I sort of had the same problem. But mine was the fact that events and stuff just stopped
    Working altogether. So even though it’s a pain in the butt I figured out some of my playable game mods weren’t updated. So I have to remove them until they got updated. It was a pain to figure out which mod wasn’t working but I wanted my game
    Back to normal.

feevee wrote: »

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes, for me too Get real never work, cannot load an household. It’s conflict…

Maybe we can start a thread with conflict found? It can save time and help…
    Marlynsims cannot found a job
    Ikavelle aspiration-something won’t make me load and household
    Konansock ( Rex Places)like the sim is away, cannot select it
    And caradriel cannot select an event.

Otherwise, everything works together

I think I will start a thread to not confuse this one

Édit here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/998729/some-conflict-found-in-my-mods-let-s-help-each-other-to-save-time/p1?new=1
    ]

I had this same problem yesterday. I thought it was a custom event not letting me plan but it wasnt. For me the problem was a mod called 'Get Real' (or 'real life' cant really remember, emptied my recycle bin already) by melunn. If you have their mods, you can try removing that to see if it works.

Post edited by feevee on
  • Options
    @feevee Caradriel does have a Discord server. Check on her other social media for a link. Carl's mods are complex and very likely to touch some of the same code as other people's mods.

PATCH DAY
    Not sure how many creators will be doing all-clears for this My Wedding Stories bugs-only patch. This thread will continue. I will be slow updating today as (mild!) covid doesn't like my brain capacity.
  • Options
    Presumed Broken
    • Wedding Stories Fixes (Carl) - Carl says remove it; he'll be updating
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited March 2022
    sitatweddings_WeddingGP will most certainly need an update.
    EDITED TO ADD: I guess I catched all the changes: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3071460/

paireddancingtweak as well, though I doubt it will break anything to just keep the previous version until the update is out. I take that one back, paireddancing is just fine. I still like my tests better than the one they added so I'll keep my tuning.

sims4me_weddingpartyoutfitfix_receptionformal is obsolete.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Thanks so much @83bienchen !

Cleared by Creator for the Mar. 31 Patch
    • Bienchen - paireddancingtweak
    • Eunola - all mods
    • Srsly - all mods
    • thepancake1 and MizoreYukii - all mods
    • thunder1143 - all mods
    • YourFalseHope - all mods

Obsolete
    • sims4me_weddingpartyoutfitfix_receptionformal (Bienchen)

Mod Updates
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Good morning from New Zealand @luthienrising <3
    All of my cc is still working :)

Baby outfits and baby bottle
    XQ76j54.png
    dPWVkyg.png

French tip nails short and longer
    UDioLyO.png
    ZC3iKnc.png

Invisible animal shed
    3OjlFIG.png

Straw terrain
    PB71KAD.png

Buyable debug froglog, digsite, selvadorian digsite and selvadorian treasure chest
    7C8yFk8.png

Thanks once again for everything you do for all of us simmers :) I will update all my threads a bit later today, still battling with blimming covid
  • Options
    tc145tc145 Posts: 8 New Member
    So the new update comes and now all my CC has disappeared from the game. It's still in my mods' folder, but it's gone from all my games. This has never happened before, so I am wondering if it's a glitch or if anyone has had this happen. Usually you just have to reclick the mods button and all is well, but not this time. I think I am done with this game.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    tc145 wrote: »
    So the new update comes and now all my CC has disappeared from the game. It's still in my mods' folder, but it's gone from all my games. This has never happened before, so I am wondering if it's a glitch or if anyone has had this happen. Usually you just have to reclick the mods button and all is well, but not this time. I think I am done with this game.

are they enabled?
  • Options
    NatalieCVNatalieCV Posts: 9 New Member
    > @tc145 said:
    > So the new update comes and now all my CC has disappeared from the game. It's still in my mods' folder, but it's gone from all my games. This has never happened before, so I am wondering if it's a glitch or if anyone has had this happen. Usually you just have to reclick the mods button and all is well, but not this time. I think I am done with this game.

As were mine, Start the game, > options > game options > other , recheck the 'enable custom content and mods' button, click save, exit game, restart and you should see the list of mods you have installed pop up if you have that enabled.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Broken: fridgeandstoragechestshareinventory (all versions)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Mine are all clear for this patch <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    All of my mods are working, however Scarlet's Free Hire Vendors on Community Lots appears to be broken and I'm working on a fix.
  • Options
    RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    Correction: Nothing is wrong with Free Hire NPC (On Community Lots), vendors were just glitching out in general for me.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Thanks, everybody!

Cleared by Creators for Yesterday's Patch
    • all mods by SimRealist, MonoChaos, Simvasion, Persea, SayHeyyyMsZoey, Chingyu, MissyHissy, Robin, Caradriel, Bosselady, Lot51, mcrudd
    • Deaderpool - MCCC
    • Baniduhaine - mods other than Nyx updates (not yet tested)
    • MidiarSprite - Better Sims
    • MizoreYukii - mods except Arranged Marriage, which is cleared for people who don't own MWS

Broken Mods
    • Arranged Marriage (MizoreYukii) - broken if you also own MWS
    • fridgeandstoragechestshareinventory (Bienchen)

Mod Updates
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited April 2022
    Also broken is LittleMsSam's "NoInventorySharing". It adjusts the same tuning file as bienchen's mod mentioned above.

Edit: I realized I could be a little more specific. The mod itself does what it is supposed to do. The problem is that with the mod installed, refrigerators no longer work to keep things fresh.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Thanks, @Stormkeep !

Broken Mods
    • NoInventorySharing (LittleMsSam)
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Cleared by Creators for Yesterday's Patch
    • all mods by balkanikabg, littlbowbub

Mod Updates
  • Options
    carlitoescarlitoes Posts: 1 New Member
    > @tc145 said:
    > So the new update comes and now all my CC has disappeared from the game. It's still in my mods' folder, but it's gone from all my games. This has never happened before, so I am wondering if it's a glitch or if anyone has had this happen. Usually you just have to reclick the mods button and all is well, but not this time. I think I am done with this game.

The same thing happened to me, but I realized i have betterbuild/buy mod by Tmex and that turned all the cc off. If you are in build/buy mod and the click the little menu on the bottom right, you can activate cc again, as well as other stuff such as debug etc.
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited April 2022

Mod Updates

Do you know what was re-fixed? It doesn't say on her site. Because I was just about to post a bug where target Sim disapear when asking to slow dance.
    I'm using the previous update you've posted march 30th.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top