Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars Build

netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Lots
Currently I am playing a stars wars save and usually I build my own houses but the Star Wars theme is beyond my building range. I would love to play the Star Wars rebels characters which I have found on the gallery. However their ship called the “ghost” I can’t find any builds of. If there is anyone on this thread that can build me the ghost spaceship from rebels I would highly appreciate it. I only have 2 main requests of no cc/mods and limited use of MMO. If anyone can help me with this I highly appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Hello @netney52, I usually don’t take commissions because my game time is extremely limited, but since I love Star Wars AND building spaceships, I’d be happy to give The Ghost a go. It’s a great ship!

Note that my builds are mod and CC free. I rarely use MOO and I’ve never used TOOL before, therefore it may not look exactly like the original ship. I always play-test my structures for functionality, so there should be no routing issues.

In case you’re interested, there are currently 3 spaceships available on my gallery space which may suit your Star Wars world.

1. Thunderclap
    2. Cloud Ripper
    3. The Crimson

You can find screenshots of two of the three ships under the spoiler:

The Crimson: Starfighter EXT.

THE-CRIMSON.jpg

The Crimson: Starfighter INT.

C-02.jpg

Thunderclap EXT.

TC-01.jpg

Thunderclap INT.

TC-05.jpg

If you’re interested in my ship-style builds and would like me to build my version of The Ghost, I do have a couple of questions:
    • How big is the required lot and in which world are you planning to place it?
    • Which packs / BB kits do you NOT own? I currently build with all except the latest gamepack (MWS).
    • How many beds / bathrooms does it require?

Timeframe: It’s adventure time for me coming week (end) and I won’t be able to complete the ship before next weekend.
    Other than that, I’m ready for it. 😎
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Hi @CAPTAIN_NXR7 thank you for your offer. I accept it.

I like your design aesthetic of your spaceship builds they are really good. I don't mind use of objects from live edit mode etc but just no mods or CC and like you I always make my lots functional even if I use MOO occasionally. I hate nothing more then downloading a venue/lot from the gallery and then have to delete a lot of it to make it playable. It's this issue which has prompted me to build most of my builds but this theme is just too beyond my building and imagination skills.

I've only recently got into star wars and currently playing with mando and grogu on a razorquest I found on the gallery. So currently I have no time limit on when I want it built by. I usually play rotational and with lifespan off so there is no hurry. Ideally I would like it on a 30x20 lot and I plan to place it in all the different worlds like they are travelling around in it so I'm not too fussed which world it is initially built in. My only requirements to make it as realistic to the show is for the characters Sabine, Hera and Kanan to have their own rooms with bunk beds in and Ezra and Zeb to share a room. Also if possible for Sabine's room to have any graffiti artwork like in the show. So that's a total of 4 rooms and maybe 2 bathrooms. I own all the expansion, game and stuff packs and all the BB kits. The only packs I don't own is the bust the dust kit and 2 of the CAS kits.

Once again thank you for offering to build this lot for me and I look forward to seeing what you build.