It's Patch Day! Today we release our latest update which adds Customizable Pronouns to The Sims 4, click here to read the patch notes.
May 27th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
The Midnight Chìc and Little Campers Kits are here! Click here to join the screenshot thread for Little Campers and here for Midnight Chìc's. :)

Show me your sim crushes!

13...Next

Comments

  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 68 Member
    @KyreRoen cute sims! Also, I like the storyline for them
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 514 Member
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    @KyreRoen cute sims! Also, I like the storyline for them
    Thank you. I have quite a few sim crushes (and am always developing more), but these are my top 2.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 68 Member
    @KyreRoen I know what you mean. I think I have more sim crushes than real life crushes haha
  • RandomizedSimmerRandomizedSimmer Posts: 19 Member
    Miko ojo, 100% for city living.
    The mermaid in the island living gameplay trailer.
    BELLA GOTH.
  • RandomizedSimmerRandomizedSimmer Posts: 19 Member
    > @RandomizedSimmer said:
    > Miko ojo, 100% for city living.
    > The mermaid in the island living gameplay trailer.
    > BELLA GOTH.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 665 Member
    edited April 17
    Identifying my Sims crush is easy. She's the same as my real-life crush! <3

    My daughter has created two or three versions of our Simself family. We rarely play them, but we often add them to our saves, just to see if they might interact with our featured Sims.

    Z recently "aged up" and became a Teen, so she created a new Simfamily, including her more grown-up self. She absolutely nailed her SimMom this time. When we first saw her in a game, Z squealed with delight. "Ohmigosh, she is JUST LIKE MOM!"

    She was right. Meet Mary Kate Sims, the TS4 version of my wife and the mother of our child.
    JtcxiRk.png
    She's relaxing on the back porch of our Newcrest home, a Sears home we downloaded from the Gallery.
    Z gave all of us several Skills. MK is a Level 6 cook, which is undoubtedly too low. But, as Z points out, "if we ever wanted to play ourselves, it would be more fun if we can still level everyone up." Here, MK is happily preparing to make us some Baked Chocolate Mousse.
    LNwHY28.png
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 3,927 Member
    Simply wonderful!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,323 Member
    I have a lot of Sim crushes in my game and I think I've already posted about my main crush, Josh Hunter, in another thread of this type. However, currently it's the guy in my avatar, love my challenge Sim, Cale Conrad! <3 But, also the guy below. His name is Fox Forrester. He's Cale's benefactor, in a way. It's complicated with these two. They're best friends, but Fox is keeping a pretty big, dark secret from him that might destroy their friendship. Fox is an alien, which Cale does know now, that's not the secret, but it has something to do with the fact that he is one. o.O

    Anyway, I love Fox! <3 I actually made him for the Extraterrestrial Researcher Scenario. He completed that and I wanted to keep playing with him afterward so I wrote him into Cale's storyline for my challenge. :)

    43BQbu8.png

    More in-game pics in the spoiler if you want to take a look. :)
    pz8Up58.png
    yIHyK26.png
    zkhAsta.png
    hIoVtFr.png
    YD15P0s.png
    T9twRmC.png
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 783 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I have a lot of Sim crushes in my game and I think I've already posted about my main crush, Josh Hunter, in another thread of this type. However, currently it's the guy in my avatar, love my challenge Sim, Cale Conrad! <3 But, also the guy below. His name is Fox Forrester. He's Cale's benefactor, in a way. It's complicated with these two. They're best friends, but Fox is keeping a pretty big, dark secret from him that might destroy their friendship. Fox is an alien, which Cale does know now, that's not the secret, but it has something to do with the fact that he is one. o.O

    Anyway, I love Fox! <3 I actually made him for the Extraterrestrial Researcher Scenario. He completed that and I wanted to keep playing with him afterward so I wrote him into Cale's storyline for my challenge. :)

    43BQbu8.png

    More in-game pics in the spoiler if you want to take a look. :)
    pz8Up58.png
    yIHyK26.png
    zkhAsta.png
    hIoVtFr.png
    YD15P0s.png
    T9twRmC.png

    He's also adorable, especially in the spoiler pictures. That side eye is so adorable and gives bad boy vibes too.
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 68 Member
    @MoonlightGraham Aww I love that 😊
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 68 Member
    @Karababy52 He’s so cute, and I also love your avatar as well. Very interesting storyline for them both 😊
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 3,918 Member
    Identifying my Sims crush is easy. She's the same as my real-life crush! <3

    My daughter has created two or three versions of our Simself family. We rarely play them, but we often add them to our saves, just to see if they might interact with our featured Sims.

    Z recently "aged up" and became a Teen, so she created a new Simfamily, including her more grown-up self. She absolutely nailed her SimMom this time. When we first saw her in a game, Z squealed with delight. "Ohmigosh, she is JUST LIKE MOM!"

    She was right. Meet Mary Kate Sims, the TS4 version of my wife and the mother of our child.
    JtcxiRk.png
    She's relaxing on the back porch of our Newcrest home, a Sears home we downloaded from the Gallery.
    Z gave all of us several Skills. MK is a Level 6 cook, which is undoubtedly too low. But, as Z points out, "if we ever wanted to play ourselves, it would be more fun if we can still level everyone up." Here, MK is happily preparing to make us some Baked Chocolate Mousse.
    LNwHY28.png

    This is so wholesome and beautiful! 🙏🙏💖
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top