Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kit Decor To The Max Available Now!

123457...Next

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @invisiblgirl Yes, wood shades would be great! I also would like it if the bottom part was filled in, since that's what I normally see with wainscoting. But I am hoping a cc maker will do an add-on pack.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    hmm... :|

On the fence about this one.
    I feel I can get this colorful look with Paranormal stuff already...
    But... I can use it in conjunction with PS. I've been off kits lately, but I might get this.

Anyone want to showcase the two packs working together and post the pictures here? :)

Not sure how helpful this will be, but after I fell in love with the new armchair yesterday, I put together this little nook. I do this sometimes to admire a specific item in context with other stuff. I used quite a few items from the Paranormal SP.

EjlUKjE.jpg

@Netzspannung @simgirl1010
    Thanks. I might get this one.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Pretty sure I'll be getting this one at some point. I mean... This stuff would work with the kind of styles I have fun playing around with when I want to go against the norm, like this room I did in one of the Britechester houses once. It was for a young single dude who had little interest in studying. I had to use CC to get the effect I wanted, though. More choices are good. :)
    0p565hF.jpg

@VeeDub I really love the curtains and tv stand. Do you know what CC creator made them?
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Pretty sure I'll be getting this one at some point. I mean... This stuff would work with the kind of styles I have fun playing around with when I want to go against the norm, like this room I did in one of the Britechester houses once. It was for a young single dude who had little interest in studying. I had to use CC to get the effect I wanted, though. More choices are good. :)
    0p565hF.jpg

@VeeDub I really love the curtains and tv stand. Do you know what CC creator made them?

The curtains are from kardofe_Boho Chic Dining Room set, and the TV stand (actually a coffee table) is from the "Roman Collection" by Freeasabird. If I recall correctly (it's been quite a while, lol), I got that one from the Sims4Studio forums.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited March 2022
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Going by your criteria: liked - 1 wallpaper (maybe), will use - nothing. This is strictly personal preference as I lean to pastels and wood tones, not bright, grab the eyes colours. For the probably zillions of you modern types that think this is the cat's pyjamas, have a ball.

My feelings are actually pretty similar to yours. Not because I didn't like anything in the pack; I like most of it.
    But I'm an earth tones and solids kind of guy in practice, so assume I wouldn't actually use a lot of it very often.

That said, I bought the pack. In this case the fact that I found them visually appealing over-rode my suspicion that I probably won't actually use most of it very often. The Courtyard Oasis kit is the only kit I don't have, and my feelings about it are similiar. Like what I see, doubt I will use it.
    For this new kit, that funky mirror and the furniture pushed me over into the "buy it" territory. It's the same price as a cup of coffee...and I'll definitely at least get more use out of it than a cup of coffee...

I had to chuckle while reading your post. I too would not get Courtyard Oasis because I did not think I would use it. I like earth colors and solids with an occasional patterned pillow here and there. That said, I found a cute house for my gals on the gallery that just so happened to have a small courtyard made with the Oasis pack. I bit the bullet and bought the pack.

Oo. I have found so many uses for the pack in the last two weeks that I am very happy I went ahead and bought it. I bought the Decor to the Max because Courtyard ended up being a pleasant surprise. I love the lamps and the furniture in this new pack. Lucky for me, one of my sims had a gal that is a creative goofball so I am sure I will find a way to make at least one of her rooms loud like she is.

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    The wainscoting looked like a possible reason to buy, but as it doesn't come in wood shades, I'll pass. Not really my thing.

I completely agree! I really wish there were wood shades for it. That said, it was still another reason that I bought the pack. My assumption is that some CC creator is going to make recolors for it which are wood shades. It's most definitely an open invitation for that to happen.

Didn't think of that one. Will wait to see what happens.
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    hmmm...just noticed a bug. Was trying to place a tv on the sideboard and realiesed that it places it at the level of the metal trim and not the actual surface so it floats.
    I had to put some magazines underneath it so it had something to sit on! :)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2022
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    I prefer to mix and match my objects so i wont be buying this as its certainly not my style and teh colours are too garish
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited March 2022
    @Babykittyjade that is so funny :joy: love it haha!!

For a moment I thought backflipping into that item was a feature of the kit.
    Post edited by HopeyStarr on
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • ClarisseTan7ClarisseTan7 Posts: 19 Member
    So what's the update about the next release? My literal reaction to this one, "Next please!"
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    @ClarisseTan7 no news on the next pack/kit. We're due for the next roadmap soon.
  • ClarisseTan7ClarisseTan7 Posts: 19 Member
    ^ Next week hopefully since tomorrow is the first day of April
  • StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    ^ Next week hopefully since tomorrow is the first day of April

Is this legit?
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    No, it's not legit. It's April Fool's Day.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    I didn't like the idea anyway
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I'm not a fan of pranks in general and on Social Media in particular. Posts can get shared too quickly, people get excited - which luckily didn't happen to you - and then they're disappointed. I don't see how that's fun for anyone.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I would love an EP like that. Newspapers, fixing cars, and malls are much needed.
  • JeffreyKnightJeffreyKnight Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Netzspannung said:
    > Not sure how helpful this will be, but after I fell in love with the new armchair yesterday, I put together this little nook. I do this sometimes to admire a specific item in context with other stuff. I used quite a few items from the Paranormal SP.