Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Auto Switch Items on Lot (Like Sims 3 Seasonal Marker?)

The sims 3 had the "seasonal marker" to make it so your lots could have different looks/options between seasons. Does 4 have any kind of tool like this? Not necessarily having to be seasonal but so you can have different things on the lot at different times?

Also, not the "vote for a lot" thing that the environmental pack had.

I've mostly kept up on "official" content for 4 except for the most recent but haven't messed with gameplay much so if this is a really obvious question, I apologize.

A Mod/cc is okay if there isn't an official tool, if someone has a suggestion? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I WISH!!! It is one of the features I loved best and miss so much from Sims 3, besides open world of course. I have searched for a mod to do this, but never found one. I don't make mods, so maybe it is obvious, but I really don't understand why a mod for this hasn't been made. We have seasons, so it seems like there must be a way to link objects to them..

But maybe a modder just never thought it would be handy. I remember in the forums for Sims 3 a lot of people didn't seem to even know this was a feature when the topic popped up, so it could be something that isn't on a modder's radar. It's a shame cause it is an awesome feature.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |