Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any hints in MWS?

Has anyone noticed anything in my wedding stories that might be a hint for future content?

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    There are items with dragons on them, does that count? That's rhetorical because we're absolutely getting dragons eventually.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • masatsimmasatsim Posts: 22 Member
    I think there's a new lamp that hints to full moon, and one of the bottles mentions "staring at the moon and wondering if there's something else out there"... My guess is we are going to get Werewolves on October/November of this year.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Oh, please, please let there be Wolfies in Sims 4. :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    masatsim wrote: »
    I think there's a new lamp that hints to full moon, and one of the bottles mentions "staring at the moon and wondering if there's something else out there"... My guess is we are going to get Werewolves on October/November of this year.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Perhaps in the Summer Expansion but I'd rather we get Hotels and Resorts first then Werewolves in the Fall.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited March 2022
    masatsim wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Perhaps in the Summer Expansion but I'd rather we get Hotels and Resorts first then Werewolves in the Fall.

I would love to place a hotel in Tartosa. 🥰😊. Maybe we can have a choice of luxury or standard hotels for different budgets.

Werewolves would be more suited in the Fall I think. Unless dragons come out first. 😂

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    There was a piece that hinted to cars.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    JaiSea wrote: »
    There was a piece that hinted to cars.

Wait what? Can you show us?
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    A hint to werewolves and moon cycle at the messages in the bottle.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited March 2022
    I really, really, really hope the references to the moon/moon cycles means that we're getting Werewolves this year. 🤞

It's been three years since we last got an occult, and I'm really occult starved. I'd take anything at this point honestly, but faeries or werewolves (which is what the hints seem to be pointing to) make the most sense. And werewolves would honestly be PERFECT for a fall GP released in September/October.
  • BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    I was thinking the cave painting could mean the time machine
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    My Sim on Tartosa just dreamed about unicorns while she was sleeping. I've never seen that before so I hope it means we are getting a supernatural fairy pack with unicorns.

Do they really hint at future games though? Have they ever left hints for the previous packs? I've never noticed that
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    hope it means we are getting a supernatural fairy pack with unicorns me too I think the next expansion packs will be fairy tale theme
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    My Sim on Tartosa just dreamed about unicorns while she was sleeping. I've never seen that before so I hope it means we are getting a supernatural fairy pack with unicorns.

Do they really hint at future games though? Have they ever left hints for the previous packs? I've never noticed that

Yes, they absolutely do