Stormkeep wrote: »
No, the gallery is still there and still working fine. I was just there looking at some things. It sounds like your game doesn't have a connection, because what you describe is how it functions when you are playing offline.
The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
Ok, I will check that and see if that is the issue. Thanks for responding.
- Restarted my PC
- Restarted my wifi-router
- Uninstalled Sims 4 and Origin over and over again
- Connected to internet with my phone
- Turned of McAfee Firewall (whitelisted Sims and Origin)
- Logging in and out of Origin
- Running Sims and Orgin as administrator
- Disconnected and connected to internet in Origin again
Nothing works at all :(
If you run into any issues please use Answers HQ to report them, we have dedicated support staff as well as community volunteers there who can best assist you.