The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Room Gallery

Does anyone else get unbelievably frustrated or anxious going through the room gallery or is it just me? They have room type labels and majority don't use them. Looking for a kitchen? No... but here is a bathroom, bar, bedroom or an entire apartment for you. How hard is it to put your room in the correct category? Worried no one will find it? Don't want to mess with titles or hashtags? Just to lazy to move your mouse and inch? WHY?

Sincerely a flustered simmer😅🥺

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    Honestly I think the issue is that kitchen is the default

they should have made it so you have to separately pick room type before being able to post it and maybe people would remember to use correct ones

also still not having separate sharing tool for apartments is a pain especially with platforms

its probably more likely to find specific things if you use hashtag or text search but even then its often very messy
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,832 Member
    I wish there was a category for apartments. Lack of one is why you have so many apartments in the other categories.