Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official My Wedding Stories Buyers Survey Released

This survey is for buyers of the pack. There are several free response questions.
https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6624556/Buyers-Survey-GP11
He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464

Comments

• Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    It felt so good to vent my frustrations! Hopefully someone will listen.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I talked about how I expected at least some representation of wedding in black cultures. And more wedding traditions that included more cultures. And yeah the obvious problems with bugs.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Just lol. These surveys are just a little distraction to occupy their freetime, they never fully impliment what we rant in them in the final products. They'd be better off focusing on collecting rants on twitter & the forum and fix the game.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I haven't got it because marriage means nothing to me so I don't care to make my Sims get married unless they really want to... but I gave my feedback about it from what I've witnessed. And I do hope others who've had issues with it have been respectful and polite to explain their concerns (which is unlikely but I will still hope).
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Just lol. These surveys are just a little distraction to occupy their freetime, they never fully impliment what we rant in them in the final products. They'd be better off focusing on collecting rants on twitter & the forum and fix the game.

I think they'd be better off ignoring twitter altogether.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    edited March 2022

Twitter and the forum is not a good representation of the entire user base
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited March 2022
    I took this survey. I highlighted I bought the pack mainly for the world and items. I think they have excelled visually. However the gameplay needed fixing and I was glad patches were coming.

It said something about a wedding planner but I said couldn’t find it. Now I think it means using the calendar to plan the wedding, not a Sim! 🤦🏼‍♂️😂. There’s no new careers! D’oh! 🤦🏼‍♂️

On the whole the pack met my expectations. Tartosa is gorgeous, the Marcovich family are lovely and their beautiful house, all the CAS and BB objects are stunning and I really like designing wedding venues.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞