March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Morale is Rock Bottom? How do you feel about the state of the Sims

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited August 2022
    I'm very happy and satisfied with the state of The Sims, though I have some minor concerns
    @Gamer_34567544

Please report it at AHQ if it has not been done yet or click "Me too" if the issue is already reported by somebody else :
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

That will help to fix them.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    My morale is rock bottom. I'm continually disappointed, and I question if things will improve
    @Gamer_34567544

Please report it at AHQ if it has not been done yet or click "Me too" if the issue is reported by somebody else :
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

That will really help to fix them.

I will, but IDK if it will do any good after so long. I mean, really, things are only getting buggier each update... as stated previously, it's unplayable on my end. I desperately want out of this ridiculous beta testing program.
    edited August 2022
    I'm very happy and satisfied with the state of The Sims, though I have some minor concerns
    @Gamer_34567544

The number of "Me too" tells if it's a global problem or an user-specific problem (not everybody owns all the packs).
    Sometimes in order to solve a problem they need different people to compare their games and find the common context causing the bug.

edited August 2022
    My morale is rock bottom. I'm continually disappointed, and I question if things will improve
    @Gamer_34567544

The number of "Me too" tells if it's a global problem or an user-specific problem (not everybody owns all the packs).
    Sometimes in order to solve a problem they need different people to compare their games and find the common context causing the bug.

Interesting, you sound almost like you work for EA... been doing this for a while, apparently.

However, as I was filling all this out, I have no idea what version I have as Steam updates it for me, pretty much.
    @Gamer_34567544

My job is IT/helpdesk technician solving computer problems. It's almost the same job.

The game version is in "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\GameVersion.txt"
    Still, I used to play Sims to let myself explore the world, and do everything I could have dreamed of doing. I miss doing it with zero issues- traveling to Egypt in Sims 3 was amazing. Being able to play the good or bad guy, knowing what it would be like to actually get wealthy from whatever career you want... and experiencing consequences of choices... Even without the bugs, I fear Sims 4 is just too shallow on my end. I kind of want a happy middle between Life's tragedies and standard Sims 4 to make it come alive.

If only I knew (either Java or JS, forget which) maybe, just maybe, I could try modding that would fix some of this. I doubt I would learn it, though. I would have no use for such a language outside of modding Sims, as nothing I use requires it.
    edited August 2022
    I did some mods for TS2, now I'm waiting for the end of TS4 to do it again.

TS4 use Python programming language.
    I did some mods for TS2, now I'm waiting for the end of TS4 to do it again.

TS4 use Python programming language.

Python... I love Python! I use a Python-like language while developing games. But, doesn't The Sims 4 Studio only take... Java, I think?
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I feel "meh" right now. I'm neither dissatisfied or satisfied with The Sims franchise
    I'm mostly happy with my game right now, but I use mods and added more to bugfix the latest update and expansion pack. I also had to wait three weeks for a hotfix and mod updates before I felt confident enough to play. It's discouraging to hear that other players are experiencing severe bugs. I also want to see better pack integration and for children and toddlers to be included more. Children should be able to ride bikes, throw a football, and have pillow fights. Toddlers should have base game playground equipment so it's included in new worlds. Maybe add a few spring riders or something.
  • SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Oldeseadogge

Why MATY has a ton of mods/fixes for TS2 ?
    Why EA recommends to use only 3 packs at a time for TS3 ?

But it's okay if you prefer to ignore the facts, it doesn't matter at the end.

Gen Z and Gen Alpha will decide the future of the franchise.

There are tons of mods and fixes for each of the games, including TS4. Plenty of people play TS2 and TS3 without any of those mods, just like plenty of people play TS4 without any of those mods. I'm not sure that I see the point.

Regarding Maxis recommending only 3 packs at a time for TS3, that advice is way out of date. The executable is capable of addressing 4GB of memory, and has been, I think, since Late Night. It's still a difficult limit for people who run with tons of custom content, but it's more than enough to run all the packs, lots of mods, and some custom content, on open worlds much bigger than any which Maxis has released. The other issue is game speed, which hasn't been a problem for TS3 on newer machines for several years. On computers at the time TS3 was new, yes, it was a big problem.
    SimSpock wrote: »
    @Oldeseadogge

There are tons of mods and fixes for each of the games, including TS4. Plenty of people play TS2 and TS3 without any of those mods, just like plenty of people play TS4 without any of those mods. I'm not sure that I see the point.

Regarding Maxis recommending only 3 packs at a time for TS3, that advice is way out of date. The executable is capable of addressing 4GB of memory, and has been, I think, since Late Night. It's still a difficult limit for people who run with tons of custom content, but it's more than enough to run all the packs, lots of mods, and some custom content, on open worlds much bigger than any which Maxis has released. The other issue is game speed, which hasn't been a problem for TS3 on newer machines for several years. On computers at the time TS3 was new, yes, it was a big problem.

If you know any to fix the lag on TS3, let me know, please? I would much rather play that. I have only, what, two mods and almost all packs- one mod was supposed to fix things but it didn't.

The PC works fine with just about anything else I throw at it.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member

If you know any to fix the lag on TS3, let me know, please? I would much rather play that. I have only, what, two mods and almost all packs- one mod was supposed to fix things but it didn't.

The PC works fine with just about anything else I throw at it.

Have you tried the "Smooth Patch" yet?
    https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post/689080037599772672/ts3-smooth-patch-20-beta

That really helped my TS3 game play like buttah! No lag in CAS, CASting or anything. But I also set NRAAS to only show 1 swatch in CAS which helps a bunch too. I also use the "fixed worlds" which fixes the routing issues that make sims stuck and lag out the game.

• simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    My morale is low. It's going to take significant work by EA and The Sims to get me satisfied and trusting the team again
    I expected more from the update today.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • CarpeNocheSimsCarpeNocheSims Posts: 158 Member
    I feel "meh" right now. I'm neither dissatisfied or satisfied with The Sims franchise
    I would have picked the last one. I am continually disappointed with EA's utter disregard for the most basic of QA. It's abundantly clear that they just see us as the reliable cash cows who will buy any broken bit of junk. I don't see things improving.

However, my morale isn't tied to this game. While I'm disappointed, I don't let it bother me that much. I just put the game away for months till I feel like playing again.

This is what made me choose "meh" instead because I can take the game or leave the game. I just don't expect anything special from them anymore. I owned every single thing TS3 put out, I do not own everything TS4 has put out because of the bugs. It's a hot mess that I don't support unconditionally with my wallet anymore.
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Oldeseadogge

I've been too busy to keep up with the thread, but I wanted to correct you on how the future of a franchise is decided.
    It's always been a pattern of:
    -What investors/sponsors want in a ratio of investment returns.
    -How many products a company can sell on the shelves at initial price with no surplus. (Dollar Store= all loss, no gains)
    -Nostalgia can bring back a "dead" franchise from near extinction, but only in limited profit for a small wave of time.
    (FOMO, Fear of Missing Out)
    -The target audience of the products sold. (What's the age range? Should we remodel for a different age group?)
    -Engagement of target audience. (How much money can they spend? How much are they wanting the product?)
    -If the target audience is minors (those under adulthood), localization removes the concept of real religions in favor of a relatable fictional one.
    Relationships in cannon aren't always openly discussed, and some forms of romantic kisses are done the British way of off-screen.
    (As done by The Pokémon Company International in older pixel art of NPCs/Ash's anime relationship with Sarena.)
    Localizing can promote equality in all translations of the product's versions, and prevents complete censorship of the game's content/story.

However, the current error of DC Comics and animation in general has been revealed by Warner Bros Discovery's treatment of HBO Max-
    Pushing far too much diversity/inclusion within the scope of two short years, rather than spacing it out in an authentic user experience;
    has pushed aside sales-numbers, rather than draw forth the numbers which could've been slowly drip-fed content over the span of a decade.
    Instead, the content was so poorly scripted and rapidly fired out that diversity, inclusion, and equity became club-snubbed (ignored) by consumers. Had the script been paid attention to, an audience would've been drawn in.
    (The "mainstream comics is Tumblr Art" debate- aka: the boomer's git gud at authorship, scrub.)

Clearly, the released numbers have dictated that the CW is not being watched by the target audience of tweens to teens.
    Call it a shorter attention span, but it does gauge the modern tween/teen disinterest in reality-esque romance-
    Which TS4 has... sort of. It's heavily self-censored to remain family friendly... unlike Netflix.
    If you count creating a soap opera of Sims cheating on each other, then TS4's "Crude Humor" label still has something going for it.

If EA were to interpret WBD numbers into their own product for TS4, it's fair to presume that "reality" or "concept of reality" is no longer a selling point to the current era of teen's/tweens. Why watch a romcom if you know the actors are playing pretend?
    With TS4, it's like playing with AI chatbots of pre-determined reactions.
    It might be difficult to gauge how modern kids enjoy that sorta pastime.

This means that if Maxis were to sell the Sims franchise off to a more "family friendly" overlord than EA, it would bring forth a quandary of problems- one of them being the Maxis accountant being mad that sales would've come to such a point in the first place.
    If Maxis were to skip Sony/Microsoft in offers and choose Nintendo, versions of the sims as we know it would indeed have to adapt by becoming a "technically not lost media, we're just short on chips to sell it and we lack enough staff to manufacture animations" sort of deal.
    Although, I presume that if Maxis joined Nintendo in a partnership, Nintendo could accept the Sims devs into an apprenticeship program so that they could study how franchises such as Splatoon and Animal Crossing are handling the addition of "diversity" and "inclusion," whilst retaining the fantasy elements of The Sims franchise. <- This knowledge being the current thing WBD lacks. Highly recommend learning, just because.

While I'm not counting on EA to let Maxis leave the accounting leger anytime soon,
    there are drawbacks to Maxis working with Nintendo, such as the following:

Remember how I said a few pages back that it was inappropriate for the pronoun system to be used for user generated Reaper or Baby challenges? The target audience debate of retention or revision is one of those things that will have to happen behind closed doors.

-While EA/Maxis value "inclusion" and "more diverse options,"
    How many of those types of new packs will make a return on investment?
    If the response is not as much as when they are currently released for free, then...
    Would making pride flag related items/clothes as optional "Free DLC,"
    rather than data that all users download on installation open up a larger audience?
    (This suggestion was mentioned once before, I just wanted to relay the crucial aspect of Maxis owning a Global Server for TS4.)
    (TLDR of the highlight: Inclusion in a product also incudes adding in user selected exclusion options, or release of an alternate system than originally planned/proposed.)

-Can a life simulation game such as TS4 compete with Fortnite?
    (Sims does not have to compete openly as a different genre entirely, but can rather collaborate for limited time DLC in either game.)

Oh yes, and if Nintendo is the intended "new partner" in this hypothetical equation,
    then Maxis must be willing to compromise with Nintendo's strict online policy of "No Politics in User Generated Content."
    There will no doubt be an NDA with the same policy for any official social media account mentioning an employee works on the sims franchise,
    so I simply do not see Maxis willing to be quiet on the topic of inclusion (for the betterment of behind-the-scenes development),
    or compromising on relabeling the pronoun system into Global Server/religiously inclusive terms after so many years of blasting out the inclusion and diversity speech so loudly alongside EA.

TLDR: Good luck, Maxis. The current direction has many fans, but Sims is a niche audience. Niche companies aren't feeling so good this year.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • VannaRedVannaRed Posts: 167 Member
    edited August 2022
    The game is so annoying to play now without mods and I hate to use mods. I will not be buying anymore until the broken stuff is fixed.
  • gvftredxgvftredx Posts: 4 New Member
    My morale is low. It's going to take significant work by EA and The Sims to get me satisfied and trusting the team again
    > @simmerorigin said:
    > I know this is a low point for some people right now, so I wanted to take a quick temperature reading on how everyone is feeling in general.
    >
    > Rate your satisfaction with EA and the state of The Sims franchise.

I'm getting bored with the game now. There just isn't enough content to keep me interested. Once the visual graphics of the game wore off, I'm struggling to stay interested. The game is expensive as well. There are new expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that do not really add that much to the actual playability of the game. All of these add-on content gets expensive. If you want more out of the game you have to find custom content to download. Custom Content gets expensive so it's like money money money put into a game that the creators do not really put much effort into making the game fun. Like, why do SIMS need to become werewolves? That's not even realistic at all. There's not much you can do with a werewolve, witch or vampire SIM.

I have no idea what's next for the game. If Maxis does a SIMS 5, I have no idea how they would make it more playable than 4. The whole point is to improve the game. I don't want to spend even more money while Maxis and EA suck as much money out of me as possible while also delivering as little as possible in the way of content and quality.
  • xifuxifu Posts: 266 Member
    edited September 2022
    I uninstalled Sims 4 and went back to playing Sims 1 and 2. I only have the Sims 4 base game. I was going to buy Get Together and Seasons for Sims 4 when they were on sale, but I changed my mind and bought Sims 1 Vacation, Unleashed, and Makin' Magic brand new from reputable ebay sellers. I have Sims 1 Livin' Large, House Party, and Hot Date. I have almost all the expansion and stuff packs and some official online store content for Sims 2 and 3. I'm only missing Sims 3 Supernatural which I do not plan on getting.

I don't know what demographic of players Sims 4 is catering towards, but it obviously isn't me. I see people comment here, Youtube, and other places that Sims 1 and 2 are very hard unless you use cheats. I did not find that the case. Once you figure out the system, the games are pretty easy. Sims 4 on the other hand is much too easy (for me at least.) So, I quit Sims 4. Sims 1, 2, and 3, even though I find them easy, have a certain charm that is lacking in Sims 4.

If Sims 5 is in development and is released, it should have at the minimum:

1] All the stuff from the Sims 1 base game.
    2] Cars, seasons, downtown, and apartments from Sims 2.
    3] Open world from Sims 3.
    4] CAS and build mode from Sims 4.
    5] Wants, fears, and memories from Sims 2. I personally didn't care for these things, but many other people loved how this was implemented in Sims 2 compared to 4.
    6] Sims traits system from Sims 1, 2, or 3. The trait system in Sims 4 is very lacking compared to previous games. Also, Sims 4 emotions system make the sims seem emotionally unhinged. Their moods can swing so fast it's ridiculous. No Sims 4 emotions in Sims 5, please. Emotions worked just fine in Sims 1, 2, and 3.

After the polling fiasco with the Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu winning when it was last on the list and the comments made by the CEO that Sims 5 might bring elements of “social interaction and competition”, I no longer have hope for The Sims franchise.
    Post edited by xifu on
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Other than the unacceptable level of bugs and glitches a major TS4 problem is its over dependence on fresh content. This not only creates content junkies craving their next fix but ignores what makes a game good - a lot of ways to use the content we have. In short, gameplay. I never get bored with TS2 because there is so much for my sims to do at home and in community lots. The sims are complex in comparison and their behaviour is not only more realistic but has consequences. The whole world is a canvas upon which to paint with lots of a wide variety of sizes and types. The early games are steaks one can chew, not puddings to just gulp down. They had heart, made by folks who cared and had a passion for detail and good quality, none of which is present in TS4, especially lately.
  • christyb2852christyb2852 Posts: 7 New Member
    I don't have any major issues in my game.. Just some annoying small bugs (in my eyes).. It does take time to identify bugs, go into the thousands of different lines of code and then fix it without it ending up messing up other lines of code further down the line. Also seems like some people have forgotten that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and as such lots of companies are having revenue issues and have to make cuts. EA is a large company which supports a LOT of different games, employees, customers and yes.. shareholders.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I don't have any major issues in my game.. Just some annoying small bugs (in my eyes).. It does take time to identify bugs, go into the thousands of different lines of code and then fix it without it ending up messing up other lines of code further down the line. Also seems like some people have forgotten that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and as such lots of companies are having revenue issues and have to make cuts. EA is a large company which supports a LOT of different games, employees, customers and yes.. shareholders.

Minor bugs are just as annoying as larger ones 😡. It’s immersion breaking at points. Sims walking into houses uninvited. Routing issues. Flirting is still an issue, you have to go into every Sim to set romance parameters.
    New packs and patches causing issues. I spend more time repairing the game than playing it! 🤦🏼‍♂️😩

With more testing glitches would be spotted and corrected before a pack is released.
    You wouldn’t buy a jumper with a hole in it and the shop said, bring it back next month when we get more material.
    You wouldn’t pay a cinema ticket and they only showed half the film and you pay £4.99 to get the ending a week later.

The pandemic has caused a lot of issues for everyone. It’s how you manage that’s the key. Perhaps they have too many games to monitor.

Also I do think they should test new packs with all the others not just the base game when they come out. The spaghetti code is a big problem.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • christyb2852christyb2852 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi there ncisGibbs02,

First of all.. Thanks for replying to my opinion :)

Yes, minor and major bugs are annoying but with all bugs just have to be patient and wait for them to be fixed. Programmers just cannot wave their wand and say voila! all fixed! It can even take years for one bug to be tracked and remedied (Windows/MS, I am looking at you!).

With people wanting more of the game to be tested properly.. Sometimes the issue is that some people have those issues (and the issues are fixed or fixed in an upcoming game day patch release) and sometimes they just don't appear on the gaming equipment that the games are made on. If people want the issues to be fixed quicker, there are multiple sections in Answers HQ asking for save files of the issues people are experiencing. If more people can send in those save files, it would help the debug testers to identify what the issue is.

But also on that note.. Sometimes there are bugs which simply cannot be fixed due to the limitations of the software engine (like was experienced in Sims 3 with routing issues and what is now happening with Sims 4 also).. Big question is.. Will the same routing issue pop up in Sims 5 too?

Jumper wise.. If the jumper only has a hole and the item is on sale.. Yes you would buy it and just fix the issue yourself.

Cinema ticket.. Some movie companies release movie series.. e.g. Part 1, Part 2 etc.. Cliffhangers are the bane of our existence but that is how they entice people to see what happens next with the next movie (or even tv series/mini series).

With the Pandemic.. Sometimes you just have too many people off sick that the usual work tasks cannot be completed in time. Which causes a cause and effect.. e.g. not enough people = tasks not completed in time or properly but there is intense pressure from the public that the top of the chain people want the product released to keep up with expectations. If there is a delay in the release or not enough staff, then revenue falls (it can even fall with people protesting - e.g. not buying products). Its a hard situation even with the current state of the world's economies.. e.g. pandemic one moment and then soaring inflation the next.

For the final line.. EA does have testers (unless they got laid off as well).. But once again, it comes down to how many people are testing the said products. Do EA need more testers? Yes they do.. But like with most modern companies.. They go with the most cost effective way.

For the spaghetti code.. There are so many packs out now that it is expected for the code to become a mess.. Not sure what could actually help in that area unless they did limit what can be added.. But for them to do that, it would probably make the Sims franchise fizzle out.

Everything really boils down to having good programmers, good base engine, quality testers and an endless bag of money to support all that. Not to mention all PCs/Gaming Consoles would need to be the same for hardly any bugs.. But being realistic.. Not going to happen ;)

Thanks for reading my mini story! Hopefully you could understand what I was trying to write above and its all not a mess o.O
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    I'm curious to see what they say during The Sims Summit in terms of the direction of the franchise...
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hi there ncisGibbs02,

First of all.. Thanks for replying to my opinion :)

Yes, minor and major bugs are annoying but with all bugs just have to be patient and wait for them to be fixed. Programmers just cannot wave their wand and say voila! all fixed! It can even take years for one bug to be tracked and remedied (Windows/MS, I am looking at you!).

With people wanting more of the game to be tested properly.. Sometimes the issue is that some people have those issues (and the issues are fixed or fixed in an upcoming game day patch release) and sometimes they just don't appear on the gaming equipment that the games are made on. If people want the issues to be fixed quicker, there are multiple sections in Answers HQ asking for save files of the issues people are experiencing. If more people can send in those save files, it would help the debug testers to identify what the issue is.

But also on that note.. Sometimes there are bugs which simply cannot be fixed due to the limitations of the software engine (like was experienced in Sims 3 with routing issues and what is now happening with Sims 4 also).. Big question is.. Will the same routing issue pop up in Sims 5 too?

Jumper wise.. If the jumper only has a hole and the item is on sale.. Yes you would buy it and just fix the issue yourself.

Cinema ticket.. Some movie companies release movie series.. e.g. Part 1, Part 2 etc.. Cliffhangers are the bane of our existence but that is how they entice people to see what happens next with the next movie (or even tv series/mini series).

With the Pandemic.. Sometimes you just have too many people off sick that the usual work tasks cannot be completed in time. Which causes a cause and effect.. e.g. not enough people = tasks not completed in time or properly but there is intense pressure from the public that the top of the chain people want the product released to keep up with expectations. If there is a delay in the release or not enough staff, then revenue falls (it can even fall with people protesting - e.g. not buying products). Its a hard situation even with the current state of the world's economies.. e.g. pandemic one moment and then soaring inflation the next.

For the final line.. EA does have testers (unless they got laid off as well).. But once again, it comes down to how many people are testing the said products. Do EA need more testers? Yes they do.. But like with most modern companies.. They go with the most cost effective way.

For the spaghetti code.. There are so many packs out now that it is expected for the code to become a mess.. Not sure what could actually help in that area unless they did limit what can be added.. But for them to do that, it would probably make the Sims franchise fizzle out.

Everything really boils down to having good programmers, good base engine, quality testers and an endless bag of money to support all that. Not to mention all PCs/Gaming Consoles would need to be the same for hardly any bugs.. But being realistic.. Not going to happen ;)

Thanks for reading my mini story! Hopefully you could understand what I was trying to write above and its all not a mess o.O

Thanks for sharing. It’s always interesting to see others opinions. 😊

I understand where your coming from.
    I don’t like series that leave things in cliff hangars myself. Especially box sets of series. I do feel I’m paying extra to see the ending but it happens.

I’ve bought imperfect clothes in stores. You get a discount but can’t return an item. Perhaps a jumper wasn’t the best example. 😂

I agree that more staff would help but is that possible? The pandemic has affected all businesses. Is there a way they can release packs without many bugs? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m hoping they’re looking at the routing issues to see if they sort them for Sims 5. Is it the game engine that’s the root of the problem?

When new packs are made do they examine the previous ones? Sometimes it feels like each pack is made by different people and have no idea the new ideas might cause problems with existing stuff. Would an overall manager help to ensure ideas are compatible? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    The game engine is a big part of the problem as it is old and never intended for the job it is tasked to do.
    Testing is inadequate. It needs to be done in a loaded environment and truly representative of typical play to have even a chance of catching problems.
    The game was a buggy mess 8 years ago, not properly tended to, so is a worse buggy mess now.
    As a, presumably, typical customer I'd rather a product release be delayed to fix problems than it come out as first announced only to discover it does not do what it is supposed to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top