Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Georgina of the Islands - a "legacy" story

Comments

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @jbadger12
    Deaderpool has a secondary MCCC mod that has a no jealousy option and allows for no strings attached relations. Plus if you really get soap opera like your teens can get pregnant.
    Did Soraya and Lucia move in with Georgina and Reggie? I'm afraid to ask what the special seasoning is. Great update.
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @TeeSea Soraya moved in shortly before Lucia was born. Georgina wanted all the kids to live together. If you watch the animations when someone with low cooking skill makes a salad, you can see them stick a finger in their ear and then continue mixing the salad with their bare hands. It's kind of gross, but less harmful overall than burning down the house. None of my aspiring cooks gets to use the stove until they've reached level 3.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
    "Where do boats go when they're sick?" Reggie asks.
    Un6VEG5.jpg
    "To the dock!"
    Nina Caliente discusses electric toothbrushes with her niece Soraya.
    5Zo4Ucf.jpg
    Georgina asks, "If a toddler refuses to nap, is she guilty of resisting a rest?"
    pUGwlPm.png
    "Why should you take an extra pair of socks when you go golfing?" "In case you get a hole in one."
    MNOCAOb.jpg
    "Why don't shrimp and crawdads like to share?" "They're both a little shellfish"
    ygxbMyL.jpg
    To get a break from the puns, Lauren and Phoebe head outside to work on their new rocket ship.
    9Zv7ik0.jpg
    Soraya teaches Lucia an important lesson.
    ld0heHI.jpg
    While Georgina works in the garden and Reggie takes care of Clara, Soraya does the dishes.
    dhPrkh4.jpg
    Speaking of Clara, she's intrigued by the work going on adjacent to her shed.
    VHtBIZM.jpg
    Meanwhile, Lucia explores space on a rocket ship of her own.
    EmvWFod.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    edited May 2022
    @jbadger12
    Love the puns, they cracked me up. I like the picture of Clara watching the girls work on the rocketship. Great update!
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    @TeeSea I'm glad you enjoyed the puns. They were a vaguely conceived tribute to my mom. She liked to share silly jokes like those with me.

On a sunny Saturday, work on the rocket is nearing its completion.
    zc5LNTn.jpg
    Elsewhere in the house, Soraya's friend Brandie is concerned when Soraya starts talking to herself.
    8H3KLLE.jpg
    Georgina is happy to care for Lucia when Soraya needs help.
    6NTFIku.jpg
    The last screw is tightened and the girls give a celebratory cheer.
    vzBtWqY.jpg
    The only question now is who gets the first flight...
    qypVwfa.jpg
    Lauren claims the right by defeating Phoebe in the duel.
    6PZO6xJ.jpg
    "One small step for a sim, one giant leap for Sim-kind..."
    GYUX6cw.jpg
    Even with the sun still shining, it's time for Lucia to go to sleep.
    L5ICoUU.png
    It's a busy scene in the kitchen when Soraya's dad Don shows up for a visit.
    6iWZcBV.jpg
    Sunday morning and it's Skill Day! Lauren crafts at the wood-working bench.
    RHTJijI.jpg
    Lucia has learned to navigate the stairs, and goes on a field trip.
    qkV5alk.jpg
    "Are you mad at that end table?" She asks Lauren.
    v63zLZB.jpg
    Soraya takes advantage of the nice weather while working on a draft of the article she's submitting to her fashion editor boss at the magazine.
    cJveQof.jpg
    Later she interviews Jacklyn Landgraab for some additional background.
    aAbT02t.jpg
    Georgina and the others help Phoebe with her school project.
    4IPeEvn.jpg
    Soraya recruits some of her friends to act as fashion models for the magazine. First up, Francesca Ward:
    MCPhJfM.jpg
    Brandie Holland:
    IvLsw6Z.jpg
    Dorothy Cahill:
    7RHpWGx.jpg
    And finally Jacklyn:
    WvOaAUq.jpg
    If the article is a success, Soraya might get a big promotion.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Great update!
    I like the idea of using a Magic Duel to decide things with a house full of spellcasters.
    Don is probably in his element in a house full of women!
    Love the fashion photos!
    Have a great week!
    @TeeSea Lauren and Phoebe haven't explored their magical powers much, yet. They've dueled twice and each has won once. I haven't done much with the photography skill and I'm still trying to figure out how to work the camera; the Sims in those pictures defaulted to those poses. At some point, I'll look it up online. Fashion seemed like a natural choice of profession for Soraya.

Georgina presides over an impromptu family meeting.
    Dv8Iw65.jpg
    A more comfortable meeting in a more formal setting occurs later.
    5c45YBs.jpg
    Soraya invites Dorothy Cahill on a trip to see the stars.
    M0pLkj7.jpg
    Dorothy doesn't hesitate to say yes.
    A8Kol4k.jpg
    Lauren does some stargazing of her own with Valeria Miranda.
    6FLqPcA.jpg
    Phoebe messes around with her friend Thalia.
    6TisPZX.jpg
    Lucia escapes the house and goes on an adventure.
    qOruiBs.jpg
    Carefully, she observes Georgina's fishing technique.
    bpTNN26.jpg
    Back at home, she enjoys the fruits of Georgina's labor.
    dNSqsoH.jpg
    Soraya asks after the baby's due date. "Soon," Jacklyn replies.
    5OLK0a6.jpg
    But first, it's time for someone else's birthday! Lucia blows out the candles.
    0tIlFu1.png
    After receiving a phone call about the birth, the family travels to the Landgraab house to meet the young one.
    YHANOwG.jpg
    Jacklyn needs some rest, so the family heads out after leaving some extra food in her refrigerator. Not ready to go home, Georgina takes everyone to the beach.
    OXCphTX.jpg
    For some, just taking in the sun, sand, and salt air is enough for relaxation.
    CXFiTce.jpg
    Lucia and Reggie prefer the crystal-clear water.
    VMHEE6E.jpg
    Georgina angles for some Mahi-mahi.
    3o95t8D.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    A bathroom meeting :D
    A lot of action happening between sims <3
    Lucia is cute kid!
    Reggie's mermaid form is so pretty!
    Great update!
    @TeeSea Early on in Sims 4, it seemed like the game wanted Sims to embarrass each other in the bathroom. Now they more often wait until the embarrassing parts are over. In the meeting above, Phoebe was repairing the sink. Lauren came in to talk to her, and Georgina wanted to mop the floors. Reggie just came in for a glass of water after the sink was fixed.
    There's been a lot more action happening behind the scenes. Soraya's been busy, and I have to prepare for the next generation.

Fun Fact: Lauren and Phoebe are sisters, and Lauren and Lucia are sisters, but Phoebe and Lucia are just cousins.
    wtJk6eD.jpg
    Georgina thought about getting another chair for the homework table, but Lucia prefers to sit on the loveseat.
    f68nG86.jpg
    Lauren and Phoebe perfect their yoga forms
    wShrqsY.jpg
    After school, Lauren goes on a jog past her crush's house.
    OrZzwMx.jpg
    Witness the excitement of successfully casting "Scruberoo" for the first time:
    ttkq3q9.jpg
    Lauren communes with the greenery after a dip in the pool.
    q2Le5Z0.jpg
    Facing a deadline, Soraya stays up late to finish some artwork for her next magazine piece.
    wXyGhF6.jpg
    Working from home, Georgina can have "Casual Friday" on any day of the week.
    blX7gtS.jpg
    The casualness continues even after the girls return from school.
    gSFpok6.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Great update!
    So many redheads in one house! Also there are no men/boys in your household.
    @TeeSea The redhead gene is strong in this game. There will be men and boys in the upcoming generations. I generally have more fun creating and dressing female sims and sometimes I get carried away.

Lauren finally had the courage to invite her crush over to the house after school. Meet Will McAllister.
    LCoLYcu.jpg
    Talking to him does not help her get her homework done, but she has fun, anyway.
    pjs5KaQ.jpg
    Afterwards, they go outside to stargaze together.
    lPi4kuq.jpg
    Phoebe has a friend over, too.
    aqXNGwL.jpg
    Lucia has formed a Kid's Club with some of the children from her school, and has a club gathering in the playroom.
    cfbhSoL.jpg
    "Mom's planning a big family vacation," Phoebe tells Lauren later that night, as they practice their spells. "Maybe we should ask her to let us bring Will and Thalia along."
    PZgqm7R.jpg
    Georgina has rented a house in Selvadorada for a week.
    pX6lZKX.jpg
    Will and Thalia arrive later, and are greeted enthusiastically by Lauren and Phoebe.
    CdiFmWL.jpg
    Lauren sneaks away with Will to explore the town, and gives him a hug. "I'm so glad you were able to come," she says.
    ioqVXVF.jpg
    Eager to embrace the culture, Lauren orders a local dish from the food stand.
    MwGscCH.jpg
    Intrigued by the music she hears pouring out of the cantina, Lauren enters and talks to the natives about what she can expect while exploring the jungle.
    55NZt1N.jpg
    [/spoilers]
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Great update!
    Lauren and Will are a cute couple!
    Phoebe and Thalia are also a cute couple!
    Can't wait to see what kind of activities your family does while in Selvadorado!
    edited June 2022
    "Do you want to head into the jungle with me after we eat?" Lauren asks Will. "I heard about a really neat spot out there."
    1o3XEvK.jpg
    It looks like we bought our shorts from the same store!
    8Sblb78.jpg
    Lauren and Will leave the basecamp and travel into the unknown
    BOhT6kC.jpg
    Meanwhile, Georgina is at the cantina inquiring about legendary ruins
    R8EIKbt.jpg
    "This is the place I was telling you about," Lauren says to Will
    XRIl8xw.jpg
    She leans in for a kiss, hoping he feels the same way and her heart jumps in her chest as their lips meet for the first time.
    3QdOMKa.jpg
    They hold hands quietly beside the roaring waterfall
    wUL9Adc.jpg
    Nearby, Georgina has found some ancient artifacts which she hopes will lead her to treasure.
    Csy2ASr.jpg
    As Lauren cautiously edges toward the lip of the platform and looks down on the valley below, her phone begins to ring
    OOeugZj.jpg
    "My mom's gotten in trouble in one of the ruins and I've got to go find her" Lauren tells Will, "Can you make it back to town and get some help?"
    cnzv55r.jpg
    While exploring an ancient temple, Georgina accidentally triggered a trap. Unfortunately for her, time has not dulled the potency of the poison darts she's hit with. She's determined to press on, but Lauren convinces her to return to town.
    UKTSGIh.jpg
    The curator of the archeology museum listens as Lauren and Georgina tell her what happened. "This has happened to many visitors," She says, "Luckily for you, we have a fresh dose of the antidote on hand."
    TN8BAGi.jpg
    Georgina swallows the oily green liquid and starts to feel better immediately.
    yhNpPEu.jpg
    Soraya takes advantage of an empty easel.
    WI9hzIH.jpg
    "Sorry Thalia, this bathroom's occupied, but there's another one upstairs," Reggie says.
    dYPCLMx.jpg
    Thalia doesn't make it.
    4BLZ80W.jpg
    "Too many trees, not enough sand and saltwater," Reggie complains.
    MIaYsvk.jpg
    Lauren doesn't want her mother going off on her own again.
    5lv9u4c.jpg
    Each new dig leads them to more clues about the ruins.
    UiX11WE.jpg
    "Reggie would love this place," Georgina says as she and Lauren relax in the ancient baths.
    NRqpIa4.jpg
    A skeletal temple guardian poses for a picture.
    6oLwaPL.png
    Georgina and Lauren discover the hidden treasure!
    93cwECe.png
    Georgina discovers that one of the artifacts she's uncovered is a carefully disguised fake.
    hqjXm1Z.jpg
    Lauren's found the real deal.
    iJGkvhu.jpg
    While it's almost time to head to the airport for her flight home, Lauren snatches a few last moments on the couch with Will.
    It8m5Ks.jpg
    "I'll see you in Tartosa in a few days," Phoebe says to Thalia as they part.
    A0XSmgZ.jpg
    Although they had fun, all of the family were feeling a little homesick. It's good to be back.
    sT1m0gu.jpg
    Georgina does her part to increase the family fortunes.
    0lVvWRw.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Great update!
    I love how the kids had to rescue Georgina from the ruins.
    Selvadarado is my favorite vacation spot in the Sims 4.
    Being a spellcaster and going to Selvadarado just once is enough to make you very wealthy!
    Have a good week!
    @TeeSea Lauren has become a pretty capable sim. I like the jungle adventure pack a lot, myself. I think it would be neat if you could dig for artifacts elsewhere, and learn about other cultures, too.

Due to the discovery of a werewolf lair in Newcrest, the adventures of Georgina have been put on hold and will continue next week. In the meantime, meet Sadie Larkin.
    9pFblT8.jpg
    On Neighborhood Brawl Day, Sadie teaches Vlad a lesson.
    F30wj8Y.jpg
    Moonwood Mill Selfie time!
    nEqrtIB.jpg
    DOpJEuE.jpg
    Sadie cloudgazes with her new friend Rory.
    VWz6DPs.jpg
    The beast within
    Tb4I3Kg.png
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    I love Sadie and love that she whipped Vlad's behind!
    I hope you add her to your story!
    Have a good one!
    @TeeSea Sadie and Vlad don't have that bad of a relationship, but she and Lilith Vatore hated each other from the moment they met. Sadie may very well show up in the legacy story at some point. I'm still assessing how much I like werewolves.

Back from vacation, Lauren prepares a dish she learned how to make in Selvadorada.
    XmtYQ5R.jpg
    Phoebe makes up for lost time with her piano studies,
    crwVrVQ.jpg
    Georgina has a number of artifacts still to uncover and authenticate.
    S4jhlxD.jpg
    Soraya learns to love Wellness.
    poqGQpf.jpg
    Reggie taps her feet to the hi-fidelity sound of her home stereo.
    bcENqdY.jpg
    Lucia and Kids Club meet at the park in Oasis Springs.
    fCIgxAb.jpg
    After a full day, Lucia and Soraya head for bed.
    aRmCXoQ.png
    Lauren is still floating a little after an "out of this world" experience with Will.
    YfzDDOs.jpg
    Georgina gets some ideas about the next family vacation as she hits the slopes.
    ikXiUDg.jpg

fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Great update. Selvadorada is one best places to vacation because of all the artifacts you get can bring some good $$$. Looks like everyone had a busy schedule. Georgina sounds like shes has or will get the frequent traveler lifestyle. Can't wait to see what happens next week!
    @jbadger12
    Hope you had a good holiday weekend!
    @TeeSea I had a pretty good holiday weekend. I was lazy and skipped out on all my usual tasks. It was nice to have some time off. I hope yours went well, too.

Phoebe plays the part of the third wheel.
    vRWZbjt.jpg
    Lauren is not amused.
    cI4W00f.jpg
    Phoebe invites Thalia over for a flight in the rocketship.
    JWPk19l.jpg
    Soraya teaches Lucia some Yoga poses.
    b8ewd3v.jpg
    Kids Club has a gathering in Sulani, with Reggie as a chaperone.
    XBjQJE3.jpg
    Soraya attempts to capture the magic when Phoebe challenges Georgina to a duel.
    kgEPuTP.jpg
    Reggie meets her sister for drinks in Willow Creek.
    wr99lnS.jpg
    Soraya complements Candy Behr on her sense of style.
    S3ujImO.jpg
    Georgina chats with her niece Athena.
    tMGcb9o.jpg
    In the evening, the family travels to San Myshuno and Phoebe enters a karaoke contest.
    7AYdAir.jpg
    "What do you think of your sister's voice?" Georgina asks Lauren.
    4FTMFB7.jpg
    The audience gives Phoebe a round of applause, and she's awarded first prize.
    0uwggIk.jpg
    A full house in the homework room.
    bkvXDU9.jpg
    Class projects for all!
    DB9zGB8.jpg
    [/spoilers]
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Wow you have a very busy household. I'm having a hard time just dealing with 5 sims and a dog. I love your sims sense of style, very unique. I had a good weekend too aside from jumping out of my skin every time a firework went off. Glad you took some time for yourself. See you around the forms!
    @TeeSea I keep my sims on a pretty strict routine; I found that when I'm not controlling them directly they spend a lot of time rotating between the study where the stereo is (which I've set up to have a strong focusing aura) and the microscope in the basement. They dance, get focused, use the microscope until they're happy, then dance again.

It's Ladies' Night at the Old Quarter Inn in Windenburg. Caleb's fancy outfit is not impressing Greta Laurent.
    uAJmxDB.jpg
    Back in Tartosa, Lauren enjoys the sunshine with Will.
    t5JvOqx.jpg
    Soraya saw a werewolf drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's. Her hair was perfect.
    tVzsTZs.jpg
    "Alas, Teddy, I am sad today."
    OBxPJBO.png
    "Breakfast is served, come and get it!"
    jGGVBGa.jpg
    Phoebe isn't a perfectionist, but she's the last one to finish her project.
    GizVHTf.jpg
    Georgina conjured up a platter of garlic noodles for dinner, once the work was complete.
    QNS8qYr.jpg
    Phoebe is just not very good when it comes to duels.
    Oxmh5eb.jpg
    A few days later, it's time to celebrate Harvestfest. The house is all decorated.
    yJkfbc8.jpg
    The gnomes have been appeased.
    Vclbhei.jpg
    Georgina and Lauren ask Phoebe and Lucia to help out with the meal.
    qdS0ClZ.jpg
    Lucia decided she'd rather clean up than cook.
    0tYZMky.jpg
    After dinner, Jacklyn called to invite Reggie and the family over to the Landgraab estate.
    uS7jZV5.jpg
    Lauren is anxious Friday morning, expecting a reply to her University application.
    SOwg0Ab.jpg
    She was accepted to both schools!
    eRGBSqf.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Love the picture with Soraya and the werewolf. Congratulations to Lauren for getting into the Distinguished Programs at both colleges! Great update!
    @TeeSea That werewolf is Rory, the leader of one of the werewolf packs. Soraya had a stressed moodlet from hanging out with her, but her other emotions were stronger.

Jessie Hammond earns some money on the side as a lifeguard at Sand Simolean beach.
    GzLxCBW.jpg
    A cookout on the beach during her birthday weekend is Lauren's idea of a good time.
    uMPlBen.png
    The next morning she invites Will over to celebrate as she blows out the candles.
    ym30AZU.png
    Then she heads upstairs to enroll in her first semester in the Distinguished Biology program at Foxbury Institute.
    SEWj4cE.jpg
    After purchasing her textbooks, Lauren starts in on homework.
    BI63t6t.jpg
    Silvia Hammond has picked up on the new fashion trend Soraya started.
    aAVojO8.jpg
    Phoebe celebrated her birthday four days after Lauren.
    jo1Tdcz.png
    Thalia stopped by the house to ask an important question.
    uWwdFHi.jpg
    Although she got the answer she wanted, she was a little surprised at Phoebe's exuberance.
    mfuUPOV.jpg
    With a wedding arch available next door, the happy couple decided not to wait any longer.
    qBQO0h5.jpg
    The first dance...as a married couple.
    g5yKxfQ.jpg
    "Have you ever thought of getting a place together, just you and me?" Thalia asks.
    IC372PB.jpg
    So the two of them purchased a nice house in Newcrest and invited the family over to see it.
    RM1rILF.jpg
    Georgina prepares a meal for everyone.
    0Bpf6vo.jpg
    Phoebe and Thalia make out in the dining room,
    QdQkHSl.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Great update! Happy Birthday Lauren and Phoebe!
    Congratulations to Phoebe and Thalia. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I love their new house!
    Have a good one!