Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights February 25th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
February 25th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week is coming to an end. And it has been an exciting week!

Alright, let's start diving into this week's picks!

h1nor9oicfyr.png
'Darla, Keaton, and Captain in Selvadorada for their winter vacation'. This lovely screenshot was posted here by @jpajari.

And these are this week's picks:
  • Today I thought we should start with welcoming back one of our fellow simmers that's finally back after six years! We are delighted in seeing you around again @Mafe5125. Please guys, check their recent screenshots, and meet 'Tristan and Sophia Cornwell' that are excitedly waiting for their baby’s arrival. <3
  • Now, let's move on to some awesome creations! Our fellow simmer @mcrudd managed to create a straw terrain paint and it looks awesome, so I had to share it with you. You can find the screenshots on their own thread "Feeling amused (made a straw terrain)" :heart:
  • It's time for our building pick now. I noticed that @illusie updated the thread "♥♥ illusie's showcase ♥♥" and the latest build is just as amazing as the rest of the creations. Go and check out the Mint House! :smiley:

That's it for today! Did you enjoy these Friday Highlights? :) As always, if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!

Have a great weekend and stay safe! :heart:
Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments