Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤A thank you to the sims team ❤

Not sure what category this should go in but this is just a thread to give thanks to the gurus. I feel like people are so quick to criticize. And trust me constructive criticism is great when it's actually constructive. But how often do we take the time out to say thanks? We appreciate you?
Not nearly enough I'd say.
Now if you do not like the game, have bugs to complain about or problems to vent save it for another thread (There's plenty).
This is simply a thread of appreciation and acknowledgement for those of us who would like to give thanks. 😌 feel free to share what you are appreciative for.

I feel most appreciative for the gurus themselves, the passion and love they put into the game. As much as I love this game people mean more to me. And don't know them personally but most of them seem like really sweet and kind people. Simguruninja and simguruchelle are my favorites. I miss seeing simguruchelle show off her poo bears! But she's definitely too precious for twitter so it's better she's not active.
Some people may be working at the sims just to have a job sure, but I believe 9 out of 10 people working there have a deep passion and possibly long history with the sims just as much as the players.
And I'm sure many of them are thrilled to be working with their favorite game and do try to put their all in it despite technical limitations.

They don't have to interact with players at all. But they choose to because they love the community! They don't have to add ANYTHING we ask for and can literally do their own thing with "their" game. But they try to make us happy because they love the community!
I think it was really nice how some of them shared their stories on one of the livestreams. Beautiful how the sims bring us all together from every part of the world and different walks of life.

So what I appreciate most is the gurus for being who they are and doing what they do.
After them I am just thankful for everything they bring to us in game and all of the long years of fun they have given me! If I name everything the list will be too long lol.
May their hands never hurt!❤

And a shout out to EA Cade for being a great addition to the forum! Everyone was crying about being abandoned on the forums some time ago but EA Cade is here to let you all know he's got your back 😉 and he has a fun sense of humor.

So this is my love and thanks to all of you! 🥰
Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,331 EA Community Manager
    Heya!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm always just an @ away if you need me for anything any time day or night (as long as "any time, day or night" falls between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday - Friday).

The most important thing I can do is let you all know that I hear you, your voices matter to us. I may not be the fastest to reply as I have a lot of hats to wear throughout the day but if you @ me, I will come!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Heya!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm always just an @ away if you need me for anything any time day or night (as long as "any time, day or night" falls between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday - Friday).

The most important thing I can do is let you all know that I hear you, your voices matter to us. I may not be the fastest to reply as I have a lot of hats to wear throughout the day but if you @ me, I will come!

Thank you so much! ヘ(^_^ヘ) ヘ(^o^ヘ)
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Would also like to add my appreciation of the forum staff. Thanks so much for your engagement and contributions to the forum. ⭐
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I want to express my appreciation to the sims team, the sims 4 has helped through this pandemic and it must to hard for you guys doing this from home i think some forget this, but yous are still releasing content as normal despite those crazy times, although constructive criticism is needed but some people do take it too far that it becomes a personal attack which isnt right, I really love what direction this game is going, thank you for all your hard work sims team and I wish yous all happiness, take care, stay safe from Scotland 😊