Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC 2922_1_1 mc_population_inject.py / sim_spawner.py errors after getting the Wedding Pack.

JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
Getting this spamming my log, and spam of notifications to look in the log:
[Feb-24-2022 02:23:49]There was a problem formatting some of the data in the Last Exception that occurred so bypassing the data causing the issue!
[Feb-24-2022 02:23:49]Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2022_1_1\mc_population\mc_population_inject.py", line 147, in inject_simspawner_creation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 564, in create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 564, in <genexpr>
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 104, in build_creation_dictionary
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 104, in <listcomp>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2022_1_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_logging.py", line 1306, in _write_exception_callstack
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 92, in __repr__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 92, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'

I am seeing townies able to spawn into the game, so not sure what this is about.
I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:

Comments

• GODifUlisteninHELPGODifUlisteninHELP Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having this same exact problem right now. I was wondering if you happened to find a fix/solution. The spamming in the notifications is a ridiculous amount.