Tips for you until forum gets fixed :)

13...Next

Comments

  • Tag365Tag365 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm not sure what the pencil button is for on the mobile forum website, but it is not aligned properly and doesn't seem to do anything.
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 9,924 Member
    @Tag365 That's the new discussion button. New members aren't allowed to make new topics which is why it doesn't work for you. But you are correct in say that is not aligned with the rest of the icons :)
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 3,663 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

    So, so, sorry for the long wait but our Forum host has resolved the issues reported earlier in the thread:
    • Using Bold/Italic or hyperlinking inserts a line break.
    • Pictures cannot be inserted into the first post of a thread.
    • General behavior of the Quote function.

    Please let me know if you run into anything else <3
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Need account related help? Reach out to an advisor at help.ea.com.

    9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,786 Member
    @EA_Cade YES! I've been waiting for this! Thank you and thank the Forum host these issues are finally resolved, especially the first post of a thread picture issue. <3

    Now I have a lot of work to do to link alllll my posts in the main post of my challenge thread. o.O Ah well, I'm just glad it's fixed! Made my day! <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,600 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

    So, so, sorry for the long wait but our Forum host has resolved the issues reported earlier in the thread:
    • Using Bold/Italic or hyperlinking inserts a line break.
    • Pictures cannot be inserted into the first post of a thread.
    • General behavior of the Quote function.

    Please let me know if you run into anything else <3

    YAY! Thank you so much! <3

    BUT I have another problem, no idea if it is on your hands to solve but EA_Help could not, and I am very disgusted with it.
    The matter is that the web page for The Gallery does not work for me since more than a month ago, no idea why.
    It's very annoying because I can't get the links for my creations or search for other's.
    So, please, if you could help me to solve this I would very very grateful.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 3,663 EA Community Manager
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »

    YAY! Thank you so much! <3

    BUT I have another problem, no idea if it is on your hands to solve but EA_Help could not, and I am very disgusted with it.
    The matter is that the web page for The Gallery does not work for me since more than a month ago, no idea why.
    It's very annoying because I can't get the links for my creations or search for other's.
    So, please, if you could help me to solve this I would very very grateful.

    I'm not seeing any issues on my end, could you elaborate on what you're seeing when you try to use the gallery?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Need account related help? Reach out to an advisor at help.ea.com.

    9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,600 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »

    YAY! Thank you so much! <3

    BUT I have another problem, no idea if it is on your hands to solve but EA_Help could not, and I am very disgusted with it.
    The matter is that the web page for The Gallery does not work for me since more than a month ago, no idea why.
    It's very annoying because I can't get the links for my creations or search for other's.
    So, please, if you could help me to solve this I would very very grateful.

    I'm not seeing any issues on my end, could you elaborate on what you're seeing when you try to use the gallery?

    When I search for an username I have this message:

    Sorry, nothing matched your search criteria. Try...
    Using single whole words
    Starting over
    Different keywords
    Removing Maxis Curated


    I only can see my Maxis Curated.

  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 3,663 EA Community Manager
    Gotcha,

    Are you clicking the three lines next to the search bar and selecting EA ID when you search?

    VCM6II7.jpg
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Need account related help? Reach out to an advisor at help.ea.com.

    9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,600 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Gotcha,

    Are you clicking the three lines next to the search bar and selecting EA ID when you search?

    VCM6II7.jpg

    I click EA ID
    But if I search for hashtag or for Item name, does not work either.
    I tried with 3 different browsers and even with my phone, no way.
    I tried it changing the country, that always worked, and neither.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 10,525 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

    So, so, sorry for the long wait but our Forum host has resolved the issues reported earlier in the thread:
    • Using Bold/Italic or hyperlinking inserts a line break.
    • Pictures cannot be inserted into the first post of a thread.
    • General behavior of the Quote function.

    Please let me know if you run into anything else <3

    Thanks so much for all the fixes, I am so happy :) I did notice the first picture thing when I did a post about Anzac day a while back <3
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/999252/lest-we-forget#latest
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 10,525 Member
    Hi @AIRIS6962

    I wonder if you might not be unclicking the Maxis curated, I will use my profile as an example for you.

    If you search for me aka mcrudd then only my Maxis curated uploads will show, if I don't have any then it will say that nothing was found. Because by default if you search an id its always ticked at the Maxis curated part.
    HadUGRV.png

    but when you untick it and search again then all the downloads will show, so you should not get the nothing found error then ;)
    MAXxThp.png

    I hope that this is your problem and that you could solve it easily ;) Happy simming :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,600 Member

    Thank you for trying to help me @mcrudd <3

    I can see perfectly my Maxis Curated:

    Sin_tituloG.png

    It's when I try to see all my uploaded items (deselecting Maxis Curated) where I have the issue:

    Sin_tituloC.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 10,525 Member
    Wow that is weird. I thought perhaps if its not that then your uploads might have cc in it, I know I am frustrated because I can't see my one farm because I used the invisible animal shed. I however don't think that could be an issue because not even your previously seen Maxis curated uploads are there. I am so sorry I am unable to help you @AIRIS6962, hopefully @EA_Cade will be able to solve this for you. I use google chrome, but I see you even tried several browsers, its truly a puzzle.


    I was not able to help you solve the problem, but its working for me to see your uploads, so if you would like some links, just shout out and I can get them for you :)

    TkYc8dt.png

    Happy simming <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,600 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Wow that is weird. I thought perhaps if its not that then your uploads might have cc in it, I know I am frustrated because I can't see my one farm because I used the invisible animal shed. I however don't think that could be an issue because not even your previously seen Maxis curated uploads are there. I am so sorry I am unable to help you @AIRIS6962, hopefully @EA_Cade will be able to solve this for you. I use google chrome, but I see you even tried several browsers, its truly a puzzle.


    I was not able to help you solve the problem, but its working for me to see your uploads, so if you would like some links, just shout out and I can get them for you :)

    TkYc8dt.png

    Happy simming <3

    No, I don't use CC or mods.

    Thank you so much for your offer of help! You're so sweet! <3
    That's how I am getting my links, by simmer friends who give them to me.
    Thank you so much again!
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 3,663 EA Community Manager
    Hey @AIRIS6962 ,

    Sorry for the delay, I've sent this up to the Gallery team for looking into.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Need account related help? Reach out to an advisor at help.ea.com.

    9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,600 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey @AIRIS6962 ,

    Sorry for the delay, I've sent this up to the Gallery team for looking into.

    Thank you so much! <3
    Crossing fingers!
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 3,663 EA Community Manager
    @AIRIS6962 I've DM'd you to gather some additional info on this to help our investigation :smile:
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Need account related help? Reach out to an advisor at help.ea.com.

    9alz5vu73pb0.png
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top