Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Add DRAGONS

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    All of the above
    I think we should have rideable dragons. We had horses in Sims 3, after all.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    All of the above
    I want Bonehilda riding on the back of a dragon wielding the Grim Reaper’s scythe!
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Dragons sound like an awesome idea. I dont need rideable ones but pets would be nice. Id like them to work like cats and dogs but run around like toddlers....kinda like that dragon from the christmas John Lewis advert! :D
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    All of the above
    DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS.

If EA could only add one out of any new occult or bringing back dragons I'd pick dragons (even if I do miss my faeries).
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @Gordy I was looking through a cross-stitch catalogue and saw a pic of a castle with a dragon in front. My first thought was Gordy would love this! LOL I love your persistence in obtaining dragons for Sims 4! @ SERVERFA I want dragons for all the ideas you listed, plus for a world where I can have Skyrim, including dragons! I would love a medieval expansion pack that would also include dragons and pirates. Hoping we see it in the near future!
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Other
    I am personally not interested in dragons at the moment, and I think we need to get more romantic interactions in the game before anything else. The game is lacking in romance. But it would be cool to see dragons added in eventually for the players who do want them! I'm sure they would be pretty cool.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Other
    I chose other, because I couldn't decide on what traits I wanted, and also because I never played Sims 1 and didn't have dragons on Sims 3.
    I want big dragons, and little dragons, I want all of the above as well.
    It would be nice to create them in CAS, and also breed them too.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,956 Member
    Other
    I’m not bothered by dragons and don’t particularly want them in my game. But then again I’m the same with vampires, and werewolves. I’ve never been a major occult player. I’m fine with Spellcasters, and I liked fairies and witches in Sims 3, but apart from that I’m not bothered.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    I'd love dragons that could be like the parrots and hawks in the sims medieval. Where we could send them to bring back fruits, plant harvests, frogs, and dug up stuff instead of having to wait for days to get them from the neighborhoods. As it is now we have to hang in the neighborhoods for days and sometimes nothing spawns there. They could easily program that in the game and only have to make a few new animations.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    My Zodiac sign is Dragon. However horses must also be added. And definitely do not feed them to the dragons.

Dragons can have the cats instead. Or feed the knights to them. Just not the horses. So in that case you may Bring on the Dragons.

Not the cats! Can we compromise on dogs, instead? Maybe the Landgraabs?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,811 Member
    Other
    I'm neutral. I won't be distressed if we get them and I won't be disappointed if they don't make an appearance.
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited February 2022
    All of the above
    Let's see, since I can be quite lazy I'll just plagiarize quote other people's comments that would have been comments I might have made if they didn't beat me to them... :p
    greydonn wrote: »
    Any dragons, all dragons, many different kinds of dragons. Small dragon pets? Yes. Big dragons you can ride on? Yes. Huge dragons living in a cave with a secret, unlockable world? Yes. A playable dragon occult? Yes!
    Skyrryx wrote: »
    I want more occult stuff! :'(
    HavenRose wrote: »
    All of the above, but with an extra dash of torch the place. Just because.
    Apricus wrote: »
    Immediately thought of Gordy when I saw this post.
    My Zodiac sign is Dragon. However horses must also be added. And definitely do not feed them to the dragons.
    Dragons can have the cats instead. Or feed the knights to them. Just not the horses. So in that case you may Bring on the Dragons.
    Mmmm... my zodiac sign is dragon too, does this mean I already have dragons in the game because I'm playing it :D? (Also we need zodiac signs to return to the game. Maybe they could be integrated into a sim's personality and... ooooohhh, that's why we don't have zodiac signs in the sims 4. Never mind. Carry on.) It would be super cool if we had full size dragons that we could feeds sims to, like the cowplant. "who's a good dragon, you're a good dragon, good boy, have a Miss Crumplebottom". Followed by some miscellaneous screaming and content nomming sounds.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    All of the above
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I so want the Dragons to be like the ones in Game of Thrones, Merlin, Neverending Stories, Once Upon A Time & Pete's Dragon please. :p

I would so love a flying luck dragon the Sims could ride like Falkor! I love the Neverending Story. That was my favourite movie when I was a kid.
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    All of the above
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I so want the Dragons to be like the ones in Game of Thrones, Merlin, Neverending Stories, Once Upon A Time & Pete's Dragon please. :p

I would so love a flying luck dragon the Sims could ride like Falkor! I love the Neverending Story. That was my favourite movie when I was a kid.

You have no idea how evil your are by mentioning that movie title... now I have to find a way to go to sleep while the song is stuck in my head :D
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    All of the above
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »

You have no idea how evil your are by mentioning that movie title... now I have to find a way to go to sleep while the song is stuck in my head :D

@Zimz4 Hahahahahah :joy: I am sorry. Let me sing you to sleep with ... The neverrrending stooooorrryyyy la la laa la la laa la la laa :naughty::joy:
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,180 Member
    Other

No not the dogs but I can agree on the Langraabs for sure. ;)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Justine Keaton riding a dragon
    Give us muh draguns
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    All of the above
    I miss the green dragons that harvested and cared for all your crops.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    edited February 2022
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    It would be super cool if we had full size dragons that we could feeds sims to, like the cowplant. "who's a good dragon, you're a good dragon, good boy, have a Miss Crumplebottom". Followed by some miscellaneous screaming and content nomming sounds.
    I was ready to agree with you until the victim was Crumplebottom
    no Crumplebottom deserves that level of disrespect :triumph:

maybe instead we will give it ....
    bros, as a treat.
    yeah I could let those 2 go
    and they'll likely taste better too being all young and stuff.

also as I recall it in sims1 the small ones ate flowers and frogs and sometimes sims turned frogs
    so we could have that until they're like bigbig
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!

No not the dogs but I can agree on the Langraabs for sure. ;)

Excellent, we are in agreement. :D
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    TeeSea wrote: »
    I miss the green dragons that harvested and cared for all your crops.
    That'd be a great way to help differentiate dragons in Sims 4: Pyritie will harvest and care for crops, while Burnie will set them on fire and Torch will eat them.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    All of the above
    @Gordy the wise Dragon Master what are your thoughts on Dracolichs aka Skeletal undead Dragons?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    @Gordy the wise Dragon Master what are your thoughts on Dracolichs aka Skeletal undead Dragons?
    Precious babies.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Only if its TS1 Dragons

Instead of cats,why not let the dragons have chickens instead? I'm sure dragons would love to have delicious cooked chicken! Or maybe we can sacrifice the gnomes to appease the dragons....I'm sure nobody cares about the gnomes and wouldn't miss them.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Other
    1. It would be better if they were restricted to an appropriate fantasy world that contains all the supporting elements.
    2. EA being EA, they would probably be about the size of a cow or llama and confined to their cave. Any fire would be no more than what sims do at the spice festival when they fail the challenge.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top