Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 packs I most want to see

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I want generations romance medieval superheroes the most what about you guys?
more for sim kids and more drama please
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2022
    Generations and Monarchy pack. The monarchy pack would come with a neutral-age world = neutral buildings, no planes and hot air balloons in the air, no cars, lots of nature, moderately dressed premades and no visitors in that town, etc., so I - the player - can choose the age myself, whether it is medieval, present, whatever.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I think its time for a new supernatural game pack. I really want fairies and werwolves back (even though they dont really seem to go together in a pack!).
    Also would love to see more build and buy/CAS things from different time periods and cultures in future stuff and kit packs. I know we have alot of regency or victorian style stuff from base game but it could use and update, also would love an art deco/art noveau pack with gorgeous William Morris style prints, bauhaus pictures and architecture and maybe some bobs and flapper dresses!
    oh, and obviously they need to drop a CC kit every so often showcasing some of the talented creators out there!
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I don't play occults hardly ever, never have in any of the Sims games, but I agree with @Dogzdinner, it's time for a pack for that segment of the player base. They are not a small minority of the player base and they haven't gotten anything in over 2 years now. It is their turn.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I really want horses and supernatural, but I also would really have liked hotells back.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I don't play occults hardly ever, never have in any of the Sims games, but I agree with @Dogzdinner, it's time for a pack for that segment of the player base. They are not a small minority of the player base and they haven't gotten anything in over 2 years now. It is their turn.

I agree
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    I really hope we get
    - more occult lifestates like werewolves, real plantsims, fairies
    - pet dragons
    - time travel pack to either go to a medieval (or another pre industrial age) or a futuristic place.

On the realistic side of the game I would also like
    - hotels
    - generations
    - horses
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Music that isn't just another flavor of "pop" and also things to do with it (you know, like bands and such?), hair that's not designed for feminine frames (and not just for the head), and speaking of... werewolves. Also, did I mention music? Yeah? So it's worth mentioning again.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hotels/werewolves/medieval/amusement parks in that order. And whatever gets us body hair, though I would HOPE that would be patched in.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Hotels/werewolves/medieval/amusement parks in that order. And whatever gets us body hair, though I would HOPE that would be patched in.
    I'm honestly very surprised body hair hasn't been put in yet, but then again, seeing how hair and mustaches look I can't imagine it'll look very good.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    I really want a music/band pack with: drum, bass, and lead singers. I'd also like generations.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2022
    Generations - We really need a whole pack for all the different life-stages so they can feel a bit more full of content. Especially toddlers, children, teens, Adults and Elders. Would love to see different content for them. Mid-life crises, proms, canes for elderly, more things to reminisce about, just a few examples of little details I'd like to see.

Fairies/Werewolves. I want both, as I want them to be fleshed out like Vampires. So, would prefer them to have their own pack. I'm surprised we haven't at least gotten fairies yet, seeing as we got that cute little miniature tree for pre-order content when Cottage Living was releasing and cottages are perfect for fairies.. D:

I'd also like a dating pack with double dates, blind dating, profiles, good and bad experiences in those dates, lots of new venues and locations to take dates and have a ton of different activities.. (photobooth would be perfect in this pack, too) and then this could be combined with Wedding Stories.. (kind of wish this was the pack being released though.. as it'd feel more fleshed out with all the things you could do.. instead of just weddings.. ) but I'll see how it goes once the 23rd is here. (:
  • DonnaShaeleneDonnaShaelene Posts: 1 New Member
    I’d love functional cars to return like in the sims 3. I’d also love the addition of a wedding planner playable career now that we have a new wedding pack coming. 😊
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    An actual Victorian pack, which includes the Wild West in terms of time period. Vampires has some Victorian elements, but they are far from the focus. That era was both lively and beautiful with several architectural styles, a wide array and variety of what would be BB & CAS assets. Perhaps a world that included horse-drawn carriages and if a port like Brindleton Bay or Evergreen Harbor sailing ships and early steamers at the piers or anchored. Done right it could be a fun journey back in time.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes please! :p
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    A time travel pack, preferably to the past. Preferably somewhere like ancient Greece.

A pack with horses and unicorns!

A pack with playable woodwind/brass instruments. It's loooooonggggg overdue.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think time travel would be fun.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so agree! My Doctor Who so needs to Time Travel into the past & future.
  • Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    For EP - supernatural. It's not something I personally play with a lot but it's aways a fun addition that gives you an opportunity to change up gameplay. Plus, a large portion of players have been asking for this content for years and I can't think of another concept that would fully fill an EP.
    Stuff pack - I would love to see a castle/medieval architecture build pack. Some things from University work but I think we could have more detailed windows (stained glass!), doors, arches, pillars, lighting, decor. This could be a good compromise for people who want time travel/monarchy/medieval game play because unfortunately I don't think they'll do a full expansion on that gameplay.

Game pack - kind of torn because I always want to see more generational gameplay, but I don't think it will be addressed well as a standalone pack. Parenthood is good, but feels limited. I think generational play would be better being patched in to the base game over time (not too long of a time lol) - teens can go to prom, children can have sleepovers, better birthday parties, elderly have specific community lots (retirement communities, assisted-living homes, clubs). I think a pack adding these things would be too niche/specific and wouldn't wind up being well integrated into overall gameplay.

I'm not sure if I'm completely dreaming this but I thought it was mentioned that no more EPs would be coming to TS4? if that's the case then I guess supernatural could be addressed in a game pack I just don't want that fan base to feel cheated by a pack within limited content/gameplay.
    ch_dadpost.gif