Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation on spring roadmap

13...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    SimGuruNova is posting about [Redacted] again, maybe they're going to announce a pack/refresh for April or May?

It could also be a stuffpack. I don't think their done with SPs yet.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited March 2022
    SimGuruNova is posting about [Redacted] again, maybe they're going to announce a pack/refresh for April or May?

I just saw this, I hope so much it's "shoes for babies"... But knowing TS4 it will be something weird like nobody asked for this...
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    maybe they're going to announce a pack/refresh for April or May? if so please let it be get to work
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

I just saw this, I hope so much it's "shoes for babies"... But knowing TS4 it will be something weird like nobody asked for this...

Isn't it weird that they mentioned shoes? People don't request shoes that often. Would be lovely if they did a pack refresh and made it possible for sims to buy just shoes. I would love to make a sim with a shoe addiction.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    With the release of the Unlucky Chef scenario I'm reminded of a weird period of time where different Sims social media accounts kept posting things related to catching food on fire. I wonder if they hinted toward this scenario.

That would definitely explain the Pig Chef sculpture they're always posting.
  • FamilyFarmerFamilyFarmer Posts: 40 Member
    With the release of the Unlucky Chef scenario I'm reminded of a weird period of time where different Sims social media accounts kept posting things related to catching food on fire. I wonder if they hinted toward this scenario.

That would definitely explain the Pig Chef sculpture they're always posting.

I was really starting to be convinced that a French world was in the pipeline but after Tartosa being Mediterranean that seems less likely.