Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the chances we are getting a music pack soon?

So I really like to play with pop and rock stars. Unfortunately it's quite annoying to pretend that the karaoke machine is there for performing. I have many families in my save that I can't play because I'm waiting for a music pack to come out (yeah, first world problems..)
I really hoped that the open air event last year was an indicator for a future music pack release but since then it's dead silence.

What do you think - are we going to get a music pack soon/this year/(ever :neutral:)?

Comments

• GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Somebody was already speculating on it, because they saw a lot of band/music references in the objects descriptions of one of the latest kits.
    I don't know which one exactly, but who knows? Maybe?

I'm also hoping for it!
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    i hope so, but i doubt we will get a full fledged pack. maybe in a few years

• NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I'm in the same boat. I play with a lot of rockstars, and I would get so much out of a music pack. My fingers are crossed we will see a music themed pack eventually. Even if they refreshed Get Famous and added a full fledged rockstar career, I'd be happy.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,463 Member
    I hope our next EP will be focused on the creation of Musical Ensembles, Bands and performances.

We’re in need of more instruments too, both traditional and experimental.
    When a band is really good and popular they’d be able to control the weather (or the minds of the audience) with their tunes.
    When they’re really bad there’s a great change their music could kill whoever happens to be within hearing distance. 😆
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited February 2022
    I would love a proper music pack with full bands (including main singer) and the works. I have little hope for much in-depth gameplay. But fingers crossed!
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    I have a VERY strong feeling that Music EP is just around the corner....!! EP12 !!!😌
  • BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    I really hope that will be the next EP . It could come with a Korean world, with big stadium. it could come with an opera, maybe ballet too !!!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited February 2022
    I think a music pack would be good if we could have bands with 3 or 4 sims ( some from different households ). I’m not really looking for the band to change the weather or kill anyone…. Lol. I think it would be nice if they could become so famous they could really make big bucks, split among all performers in the band, that way other sims I play rotationally that are part of the band would get paid too, but I wouldn’t want it to be too easy to make it that far.

There are so many GP’s and SP’s that are wanted though, generations, cars, horses, bands, schools, etc. not to mention werewolves, and other occults, I wonder how long it will take to get to bands.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Demongrad wrote: »
    So I really like to play with pop and rock stars. Unfortunately it's quite annoying to pretend that the karaoke machine is there for performing. I have many families in my save that I can't play because I'm waiting for a music pack to come out (yeah, first world problems..)
    I really hoped that the open air event last year was an indicator for a future music pack release but since then it's dead silence.

What do you think - are we going to get a music pack soon/this year/(ever :neutral:)?

You can sing using microphones too, you know.
  • DemongradDemongrad Posts: 44 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Which is even worsr because there is no music going on xD
    edited February 2022

You can also sing while playing the piano or guitar. Or edit tracks on the music production tables to match the songs, and play them on the stereo as backing tracks when performing.

You can also sing while playing the piano or guitar. Or edit tracks on the music production tables to match the songs, and play them on the stereo as backing tracks when performing.

You can also close the game and go play guitar hero.

If it's enough for you - I'm happy for you. I do believe though that I'm to only one who wants more than predending. 🤷‍♂️
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    edited February 2022
    I'd like that, but the chance is impossible to estimate.

It would be different to what we've had recently, which does make it more likely, but the same reasoning could give us occults, cars, babies or vacation worlds next.

The real question is 'what are the chances we are getting a pack soon?'

If it's enough for you - I'm happy for you. I do believe though that I'm to only one who wants more than predending. 🤷‍♂️

Well excuse me for offering alternative solutions until the gameplay actually comes.

You could also download the Road to Fame mod, by the way. Unless you are playing on console, nothing is stopping you from doing that.

Well excuse me for offering alternative solutions until the gameplay actually comes.

You could also download the Road to Fame mod, by the way. Unless you are playing on console, nothing is stopping you from doing that.

Sorry if I sounded mean, I must have misinterpreted your comment.
    I try to avoid unnecessary mods in my game.. the simulation lag is annoying enough already. Moreover I installed my game in German and most of these mods have only an English version - which makes the game feel extremely weird.

I really do hope they will give us this gameplay at some point. Im just afraid thwy wont do that because singing and fame are already in the game 🙁