Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the Creature Keeper?

Please can someone help? I’m lost! 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I have never been able to find the Creature Keeper’s house since I got Cottage Living.

Whilst playing my Sims tonight I moved Michael Bell into my household (Thomas and Cecilia) without thinking when the option came up as I needed the funds!

I’m assuming a new Creature Keeper will be coming but a new picture hasn’t appeared on the noticeboard. Maybe I need to visit the house to trigger a new keeper? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️ But where is the house?

I’ve been to Bramblewood, Old New Henford and zoomed all over 👀. I don’t think it’s in Finchwick.
Looking at the map I think the house looks in Bramblewood.
I’ve seen the mini and the Land Rover by the gate. Am I not going far enough?
I’ve seen plenty of trees! 😂
Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited February 2022
    Go to the Bramblewood, his house is south-ish of the ruins that are across the stream South-southwest of the national park lot. It is a home built into the hill, not a game lot, and has a small garden and some decor outside of it. You can't really miss it if you go south from those ruins, across the little bridge.

If you click the house door, there is an option to pan the camera to wherever the creature keeper is in the neighborhood, unless he's at home, then there is an option to knock.

It might take a while for the game to spawn a new creature keeper too, so just be patient if he isn't around the first time or two you go there.

In my game, I accidentally 'broke' the creature keeper, bar owner and mayor because I loaded a household due to wanting to make changes to a club which an NPC was the leader of, only to realize all 3 of those special NPC's were also in the household. Oops. Anyway, the game made new ones within a few days, and once they were made they showed up on the town information board.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Go to the Bramblewood, his house is south-ish of the ruins that are across the stream South-southwest of the national park lot. It is a home built into the hill, not a game lot, and has a small garden and some decor outside of it. You can't really miss it if you go south from those ruins, across the little bridge.

If you click the house door, there is an option to pan the camera to wherever the creature keeper is in the neighborhood, unless he's at home, then there is an option to knock.

It might take a while for the game to spawn a new creature keeper too, so just be patient if he isn't around the first time or two you go there.

In my game, I accidentally 'broke' the creature keeper, bar owner and mayor because I loaded a household due to wanting to make changes to a club which an NPC was the leader of, only to realize all 3 of those special NPC's were also in the household. Oops. Anyway, the game made new ones within a few days, and once they were made they showed up on the town information board.

Thanks @Stormkeep I’m going back out to explore! 😊👍

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞