Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 4 Adventure: Batuu Edition...

TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
I had an issue but found a work around...I made a female sim with the intention of turning her into a twi'lek...Not long after I came to the brutal realization that it wasn't possible upon arriving at Batuu. I was pretty bummed out to discover she wasn't a twi'lek, but in fact a Human with a hood on. When I attempted to change her back to a twi'lek. The option wasn't there. So after cussing out my game and spending countless hours looking for fixes on the web, only to find disappointment. I desided just to leave her dormant for a while...

Tonight, I decided to give her another go and went back to Batuu. I started doing missions and, in the process, saw a Twe'lik scoundrel npc walking around. So, I got an idea and added her to my household via cheat. I discovered she already had a saved batuu outfit...I was happy...but I wasn't sure if this would stay if i brought her back home...so I did. Upon arrival she converted to a human. Bummer...

Not willing to be defeated I soldiered on. In change sim I converted her back to a twi'lek... Now all that was left was to go back to Batuu and see if she if her Batuu outfit would also be converted to human...So with fingers crossed she departed for Batuu...

When she arrived, to my delight and jubilation, it worked! She was still a twe'lik. Now she is a Twi'lek both at Batuu AND in the Regular sim neighborhoods.

Problem solved. :smiley:

After discovering this it rendered my original sim useless. So, I had the new sim "defeat" her with a light saber. That made the grim reaper happy, I was happy because I found a work around to my twi'lek problem. So, everyone was happy, happy, happy.
Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
Post edited by TheStarrSimmer on

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    there are actually hidden traits that determine if batuu will treat a sim as an alien of any of the speces there (just know, if you give a sim any of those alien traits, they won't be able to do any of the first order side of the story. though a 'get to work' alien can do that just fine)

here's the specific traits needed for a twi'lek (under spoilers for size):

this first step is only if you don't want to flag the sim as played (which will get rid f some townie-specific hidden traits or make them lose townie-specific careers or roles like the outdoor retreat hermit)

sims.get_sim_id_by_name [First name] [Last name]
    traits.equip_trait [Traits] [SimID]

with that pair, using the sim id in the second one, you'll be able to add the trait to an unplayed sim as long as they're on the same lot as your currently played sim

if you're just planning on adding the traits to a sim you can actively play, this is the list of cheats to use:

traits.equip_trait trait_Batuu_Alien_Identifier
    traits.equip_trait trait_Batuu_Alien_Twilek