Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member

Destination
    You prefer a nice vacation with just a few guests and a stunning backdrop, whether it be a tropical beach or a city skyline. We suggest making sure to send out your invites extra early, and checking in with guests to make sure they RSVP! Now just go find the person of your dreams!
    My wedding was technically a destination wedding, but that was because at the time, we could only legally marry in certain locations. The destination was not a stunning skyline or vacation spot, but a humble small town, in one of those locations.

Enter me please :)

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Thanks for doing a giveaway! <3

I got .........

Classy and Chic
    You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    I got vintage as well!

Thank you for doing this once again. I'd love to win!
  • emmalieemmalie Posts: 21 Member
    Vintage here as well!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Thanks for this.

I got Classy and Chic: "You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!"
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Thanks for this.

I got Classy and Chic: "You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!"

Everything will be sleek and clean and then the dragons arrive and burn the place down :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    Destination
    You prefer a nice vacation with just a few guests and a stunning backdrop, whether it be a tropical beach or a city skyline. We suggest making sure to send out your invites extra early, and checking in with guests to make sure they RSVP! Now just go find the person of your dreams!

It wouldn’t necessarily have to be destination but I definitely like the low key vibe with beautiful scenery. I secretly want to be a wedding planner so I like all kind of wedding ideas.
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    I got... Vintage!

You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day. We suggest renting an industrial or barn venue, and hanging fairy lights across the ceiling. Now just go find the person of your dreams!

If I ever get married, it will be pretty simple ceremony indeed. I like the country aesthetic and I don't like big crowd in general.

Thanks for the giveaway.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    Classy and Chic
    You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!

Somewhat true, I think I prefer something a little bit rustic too. I'm super excited for this pack and its world. It looks absolutely stunning from what I have seen.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I got Vintage. If I were to ever get married, that sounds like what I'd prefer. Thanks for hosting again!
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Classy and Chic

Thank you for doing the giveaway!! Good luck everyone!
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member

I got Vintage. My only "wedding" was at the court house but my dream wedding would've been at my favorite park... it has a lagoon with a bridge that crosses over to an island with a trellis and columns <3

Thanks for the opportunity! :)
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Enter me, please.

I like the look of the new wedding dresses.
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Vintage
    You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day.
    We suggest renting an industrial or barn venue, and hanging
    fairy lights across the ceiling. Now just go find the person of
    your dreams!
    Thanks for the giveaway
  • Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Thank you very much for this generous offer! And the quiz itself too, it was fun to take.

I got:
    Traditional
    You prefer the tried and true traditional wedding with your family and friends and a big dress. We suggest a small ceremony venue and a reception in an outdoor garden. Now just go find the person of your dreams!
  • RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    Vintage
    You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day. We suggest renting an industrial or barn venue, and hanging fairy lights across the ceiling. Now just go find the person of your dreams!

Thank you again for hosting these giveaways! Very much appreciate them!
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I got Classy and Chic. Thanks for doing the giveaway! :)
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you for the give away!

My wedding results are no surprise, as I went for the traditional look with my real life wedding many eons ago (almost 30 years now!).

Traditional
    You prefer the tried and true traditional wedding with your family and friends and a big dress. We suggest a small ceremony venue and a reception in an outdoor garden. Now just go find the person of your dreams! (Yep! I had the big dress, family & friends, and a pretty ceremony venue. Though the reception was indoors due to weather concerns.)
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I got:

"Vintage
    You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day. We suggest renting an industrial or barn venue, and hanging fairy lights across the ceiling. Now just go find the person of your dreams!"
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Vintage

Thank you for hosting!
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    I got Destination

Thanks for hosting this!
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Vintage
    You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day...

Not far wrong, that.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity, @simgirl1010! <3
  • hunnybunny382hunnybunny382 Posts: 19 Member
    Destination

thank you for the giveaway.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I got traditional. Although, I think I fall more in line with rustic with my living style. Thanks for the opportunity for the give away.
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I got vintage
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr