May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive Thoughts Discussion: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,478 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's Honeymoon gameplay included in the pack? :) I couldn't find anything about it, but it was mentioned in the blogpost. The same goes for wedding photos.

From the blog:
    You and your partner’s celebration doesn’t stop after the reception. You’ll have a lifetime together to memorialize your matrimony, starting with the photos you captured and vacations you planned. Whether you stay in Tartosa or travel to another far-off world, you’ll be able to enjoy your new life with an intimate vacation for two.

There are no new honeymoon or wedding photo features. Just what is already available in game.

I'm happy they did not add honeymoons to this game pack because I'm still holding out hope that they add a resort pack where Sims can actually have an option to go on a honeymoon and select a honeymoon suite. They can call it something different as long as Simmers who want to go on an actual honeymoon can.

More than likely, this is where @catloverplayer will get some type of heart shaped wedding bed. Plus, we would need a new lot type added (perhaps a resort lot) because I really want this to be in a residential world.

Perhaps we'd get some different and unique looking beds.
    Beds.jpg

And hopefully more pool items as well.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 764 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I fully expect bugs to still be there even after the "big patch" on release day.

I'm also still buying it the second Origin lets me and looking forward to playing with the new content, bugs and all. I almost feel guilty because that makes me complicit in making EA/Maxis feel like it is 'okay' to release things in that condition, but you know...I don't.

The only thing I really expect them to fix is the ability to hold weddings at wedding venues. Lol!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I hope that the major bugs will get fixed. Personally I don't get packs straight away, I wait to see what the forum says first. However I hope that it will be green lighted soon because I really would like to play in that world. Having proper tea for my sims. There are many little things that I am looking forward to but the star of the show will be Tartosa itself, I am really hyped for that.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    Just realized there's usually a gameplay trailer overview for gamepacks to expansions. Think this might be the only one that doesn't have one. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,478 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I fully expect bugs to still be there even after the "big patch" on release day.

I'm also still buying it the second Origin lets me and looking forward to playing with the new content, bugs and all. I almost feel guilty because that makes me complicit in making EA/Maxis feel like it is 'okay' to release things in that condition, but you know...I don't.

The only thing I really expect them to fix is the ability to hold weddings at wedding venues. Lol!

I didn't know that was broken.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,575 Member
    @Aeroprincess87 lol, I will be trying to hold out too, so I can see just how buggy it still is or isn't. How long I have the patience to wait remains to be seen 😄
  • Options

I didn't know that was broken.

Yep, I wanted to test it to see if random sims go past the lot or what. Changed one venue to a wedding one and it wasn't even on the list of choices even when the beach venue showed up on the list before I changed it. Abloo
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Is there suppose to be another patch today? Wonder if they fixed wedding venues working plus that terrible rainbow parachute dress. 🤣 Then again I kinda like the novelty of it hope they give a better version of it in a gradient two cc creators made very nice prisma colors of them.
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,789 Member
    I just logged into my game and something updated through the Sims Delivery. Hopefully it is related to the new pack.

After going back and looking at all the new events, I'm going to have to reassess my wedding build. They have separate events for Wedding Ceremony and then their is the Reception. At least it releases tomorrow and I can get a better feel for things during my lunch break.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,118 Member
    edited February 2022
    Got my household and lot saved to my library. Copied my sims 4 folder to the desktop. I'm ready for tomorrow's patch.

ETA; Mods folder moved to the desktop.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,789 Member
    I've also uploaded the remainder of my favorite households to the gallery so I don't lose them. Save folder copied to two different flash drives. So, I'm ready too. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    darkovikadarkovika Posts: 17 Member
    I started a new save in the hopes I'd have it done and ready for the Wedding Pack, but alas, twas not meant to be haha. I'm still excited, but also really nervous, considering the state of the pack as we know it... I'm a pretty optimistic person, but even I'm a bit bummed to see it wasn't working.

u1j8r43m22dd.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,118 Member
    It's 5am and I can't sleep. 😄
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,406 EA Community Manager
    Hey all!

Screenshot thread is up and ready, it's almost time!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2022
    Ugh I wish I could join in on the screenshot thread I can't wait to see the pictures. This is my busy week so I'll just be watching until I get time to play 😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    I wish there was an easier way for console to share photos
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,406 EA Community Manager
    I wish there was an easier way for console to share photos

Agreed, sharing from consoles is always a bit of a convoluted process compared to PC. 😥
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,362 Member
    Optional objects <3 I wish they'd applied that retroactively to all venues! A list of objects is useful as a starting point, but sometimes required objects get in the way or are not really needed.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member

My game just updated, my sims still can't choose Wedding Venue lots, they don't show up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top