Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive Thoughts Discussion: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2022
    Excited for the trailer so I can get an idea about what level of chaos I can stir up😂😂 along with all of the wholesome wedding stuff of course😏
    Can't really plot until I see what's in it and what kind of world we're getting. I know tons of simmers do generational play so I honestly think this was a great concept for a pack.
    Either way I'll buy this together with the last kit.
    I wonder if luumia is doing the trailer 🤔
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,188 Member
    Not long now! 👰
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I am absolutely in love with the trailer and when I saw slow dancing and kkids dancing with adults my heart might have stopped for a moment! The release day can't come soon enough. Now I am only worried about all of my mods that will need updating XD
  • Options
    candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    Ahhh, tea set that we can use!!! I am so excited.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    That tea set! I've wanted that for so long in TS4! It will be great for historical play, clubs with high tea gatherings, restaurants, etc.

I loved that they used At Last in the trailer, it's a classic. The world looks nice too. Can't wait to find out more on Thursday.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2022
    I didn't see a lot that would add to my personal playstyle and wasn't feeling the outfits shown. However,I'm still pretty excited about it. Always excited for a new world. I'm happy everyone FINALLY got their slow dancing! Lol😅 and they didn't forget kids yay!!💛
    I'm wondering if they improved overall dancing so that sims face eachother. That would be super because I love dancing in this game.
    Overall for a wedding pack everything looks amazing 👏
    Plus I'm really liking that since luumia has been making trailers they stopped showing stuff that's not actually in the game lol. I think showing sims actual gameplay is good enough to advertise a pack. I don't know if he did this one or not though.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 764 Member
    SLOW DANCING!!!!!! I would have gotten the pack for that alone. Lol!

One of my biggest wants in the Sims for years now. I’m so happy.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’m excited about the tea ceremony and churches! And a new world! ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    According to the blog, there is a livestream on Thursday (“Join us on Thursday, February 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PST | 6:00 p.m. UTC.”)

I would love to see more, but just having the dancing, the arm-linked aisle walking, the world, the CAS & B/B, the couple dancing (including the children!), the flower girl/flower boy and ring bearer, and possible tea set are enough for me to want this pack, hehe! 🤗👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    According to the blog, there is a livestream on Thursday (“Join us on Thursday, February 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PST | 6:00 p.m. UTC.”)

I would love to see more, but just having the dancing, the arm-linked aisle walking, the world, the CAS & B/B, the couple dancing (including the children!), the flower girl/flower boy and ring bearer, and possible tea set are enough for me to want this pack, hehe! 🤗👍

My calendar says Thursday is the 10th...so is it Thursday, or is it Friday?
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    I'm pretty pumped for this pack! I JUST got married a few weeks ago, and I found the process so exhausting that I doubt I'll use too much of the core wedding gameplay right away, but I'm a very realistic player and anything that adds realism to my game: slow dancing and dancing together, tea sets, new interactions, etc is a big big plus for me.

I'm also a really big fan of building the perfect worlds using the best gallery lots available, and I'm SO excited for what my favorite builders do with this stuff.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    The 11th is Friday. Can't wait to see the livestream as I am sure there are things the trailer left out. But I know I will be buying this asap because I have been wanting a wedding for my sims like this for a long time! Love that you can have even the flower girl and ring bearer walking down the aisle, and someone to give the bride away! And slow dancing! I can't wait to start having weddings in game! The world looks beautiful too. Just hope there are enough lots to truly enjoy it. Still hoping for hotel/inn type venue.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,188 Member
    I didn't watch the trailer yet. Waiting until the rugrats take their nap so I can watch and savor without any interruptions. 😄
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »

My calendar says Thursday is the 10th...so is it Thursday, or is it Friday?

One of the simmer YouTubers also got the wrong date of the trailer on their wedding card, so it might be another typo, lol.

Hopefully the typo gets fixed and the livestream date becomes clear soon.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Oh my god, I just watched the trailer and it looks so good. It releases two days before my birthday as well. I am actually excited for this pack.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I'm very happy slow dancing is coming back!
    I see a lot of people saying a functional tea set is coming, which I would be excited about too. I saw a tea set in the trailer, but do we have any pictures of them using it?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top