Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Martial Arts

I would love Martial Arts added to the game as a hobby and competition with other Sims. It would be nice to have a ring object or stage and a small practice mat for the home. And I'd really, really like Tai Chi. It would be perfect exercise for Elder Sims too! I miss Karate as a hobby for Sims. I would like this back or any Martial Arts sport like Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Judo, Taekwondo, Kung Fu and I would like for the Sims to be able to challenge each other on Brawl Day. :smiley:

Comments

• ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    Yes! Would love this too.
  • CordovaFamilyValuesCordovaFamilyValues Posts: 13 New Member
    I'd like that too! It would add a lot of interesting game play.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Martial arts would be great I need more hobbies for my male children to do so limited now.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @bluedanube A sparring dummy would be perfect. Was the Sims 3 one similar to the military combat training thing from Strangerville?

@ChadSims2 I agree the hobbies are so limited for kids right now. It would be fun to see the little kids rank up in martial arts belts and compete for awards. I want Alexander Goth to become a Karate black belt lol.
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    I loved world adventures for sims 3, the sim-fu was nice and I'd love to see that expanded. Tournaments, maybe some cobra-kai style rivalries with multiple different dojos and different martial arts styles. Peaceful zen vs butt kicking tough guys.
    Maybe some mystical 'chi' abilities unlocked at higher levels of the zen branch (kind of like how vampires/spellcasters can get different styles of magic/vampire powers)
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    edited March 2022
    There are over 190 different types of martial arts. I want more than just Karate or Kung-Fu. There is Taekwondo, Judo, Akiko, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Mixed Martial Arts, and Brazilian jiu-Jutsu. I want to see more animations. Make it fill more than just karate kid for me. And make it an after-school activity.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Tai chi, zen garden and breaking boards
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes would love this!!! 😍
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would like some Capoeira.
  • Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    I want what was given in Sims 3 for martial arts and even more for Sims 4.

I would also like to sée tai chi, especially for elder sims. Thank you for giving us yoga and meditation, which helps to bridge the gap.
  • ClarisseTan7ClarisseTan7 Posts: 19 Member
    It should've been included in the Spa Day pack refresh
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    Sims can learn a couple martial art skills!
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    I wish
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.