Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights February 4th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
February 4th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Welcome to our first Friday Highlights in February & Happy Lunar New Year!:heart: ✨Wishing our Simmers good fortune, health, & prosperity this Lunar New Year! No matter where you are, let’s come together & celebrate in The Sims!

• This week, we have been celebrating in The Sims 4 with six new delicious dishes coming to the base game through the Sims Delivery Express on Feb 9!
  • Content creator @ComplexSims began his journey making "Let's Play" videos & now he's keeping Sims "on lock & intact" with his own fashion-based content & the three new Create-A-Sim items available to all players on Feb 9 ✨ 🤎 You can know more in this thread here. #YouMakeTheSims

🎉Before we jump into our thread selection, let's take a minute to celebrate such special day, simmers. Today is our favourite franchise birthday! The Sims is 22!!! 🎉

Alrighty, and now let's get to the Highlights!

5jroya4n8cif.png
'Nugget sitting outside during a thunderstorm'. This cute screenshot was posted here by @Kimmer.

And these are this week's thread choices:

• Let's kick things off with this hilarious discussion (a true gem) Ive found: imagine you're a Sim... wouldn't be amazing to be able to teleport to places, stop/and fast forward time as we please, chose your dream job, be a master chef, and so on. Now, we all know its not all roses and there are unpleasant things to deal with as well, so here's @Nikkei_Simmer's question to us all: 'I'd hate to be a sim because...'. You can't miss this thread guys! :wink:
  • Now, here's something really entertaining, folks- if you enjoy iceberg charts and looking for a great place to learn fun facts about The Sims games, then maybe @EgonVM's thread "I'm addicted to making iceberg charts" is exactly what you need today. :smiley:
  • Have you ever been wondering "what Sims 4 ep should I get next?" Well, you are not alone! Check out @TheStarrSimmer's poll and leave your recommendations:) It looks like there's a clear winner there, but we'd love to hear your thoughts. 💡
  • Time for some building! Let's welcome @AmbaAesthetic back to the forums and simming again! I invite everyone to check their lovely creations 'Oak Farm House' & 'Plantopia House' in the thread "Hi all!! I'm back after 5 years away!". We are very happy to see you back! <3
  • Okay, on to The Sims 3! I know that we all have those special, funny, hilarious screenshots saved somewhere, that are just too good not to share! So, why don't you check out @king_of_simcity7,s thread "Your sims throwback thread" and share your throwback screenshots? :blush:

That's it for today! Did you enjoy these Friday Highlights? :) As always, if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!

Have a great weekend and stay safe! :heart:

Mari

Comments