Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sleepy Sims

SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
Is anybody else having problems with sims going to sleep when the energy bar is almost full? It seems to be happening in my game since the latest update and I was wondering if anybody else was having this issue.

It could be mod issue but I thought I would check here first.

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Yes, I've had it since I bought DHD, maybe before. I saw somewhere if you delete the bed, save, quit, and restart, it should stop. It doesn't work every time for me though. It's really bad for me with one of the DHD double beds.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Yes, I've had it since I bought DHD, maybe before. I saw somewhere if you delete the bed, save, quit, and restart, it should stop. It doesn't work every time for me though. It's really bad for me with one of the DHD double beds.

Thank you, I will try what you said and also do a game repair. <3
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Are your sims not energised while sleepy? I've noticed my sims who are energised will not go to sleep even if their bar is in the red.
  • Options
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Are your sims not energised while sleepy? I've noticed my sims who are energised will not go to sleep even if their bar is in the red.

It's happening even when they are energized. Repairing and replacing the bed didn't help either.
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »

You're welcome. Sorry it didn't work. Like I said in my previous comment, it doesn't always work for me. The only other option I can think of is lock the doors until bedtime.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

You're welcome. Sorry it didn't work. Like I said in my previous comment, it doesn't always work for me. The only other option I can think of is lock the doors until bedtime.

I thought about that but they share a room with a toddler, I'm thinking the best option will be to take a break and hope that the next patch maybe fixes it.
  • Options

I thought about that but they share a room with a toddler, I'm thinking the best option will be to take a break and hope that the next patch maybe fixes it.

Have you reported it on AHQ?