Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You Want Most Out Of A Wedding Pack?

Comments

• NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Attraction System
    Attraction/chemistry system. With a fix so that family members don't flirt with each other.

I also want couple dancing a lot but not as much as a chemistry/attraction system and I don't only want slow dancing but Sims being able to dance with each other.
    Happy simming!
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    Online Dating
    I know it hasn't been a popular choice, but I can't believe that in the year of our lord 2022 Online Dating/Blind Dating isn't a thing. I'm one of the only people I know my age that met their partner through friends and not through an app.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2022
    Something not listed (comment below!)
    I want it all, but I really miss my sims cuddling in bed when they're sleeping. It's a small thing, but I would love it so much if it was added.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I want it all, but I really miss my sims cuddling in bed when they're sleeping. It's a small thing, but I would love it so much if it was added.

Hopefully that gets added in the Pre Gamepack Update since they added Relaxing In Bed in an Update Last Spring.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    BL5036 wrote: »
    Electric Chapel
    Saying no at the altar /run away
    Bachelorette parties
    Asking a friend to give a speech
    Ask parents for their daughter/son hand

You can already leave sims at the altar.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    I have the attraction system from the ww mod, so I don't need it extra. So slow dancing would be my favorite, with a bonus of child and parent dancing like in sims 3. More variation of bride clothes with the option to choose them by themed. It was kind of frustrating when I wanted to make an tropical island wedding and all I got was the standard wedding clothes. They are nice, no offense, but I was disappointed. Obviously I have never figured out, how to change them in advanced.

You just set up wedding outfits in Formalwear in CAS, and change into the outfits once the event starts. Just remember to remove the outfits after the event, unless you want sims autonomously wearing wedding attire to formal events.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Honestly, just better romance. It is fairly drab now. So lots of new romantic socials, and if I could get rid of those forced couples' photos animations I would be quite happy.

I didn't like chemistry too much back in 2, so I am suspicious of any attraction system. I don't mind romance being harder, but I don't need more arbitrary black and white systems to tell me what I cannot and cannot do with Sims.
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Honestly, just better romance. It is fairly drab now. So lots of new romantic socials, and if I could get rid of those forced couples' photos animations I would be quite happy.

I didn't like chemistry too much back in 2, so I am suspicious of any attraction system. I don't mind romance being harder, but I don't need more arbitrary black and white systems to tell me what I cannot and cannot do with Sims.

Attraction systems are a must if we're going to have an Online Dating Feature.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »

Attraction systems are a must if we're going to have an Online Dating Feature.

I personally don't think they are mutually exclusive. I could very easily see increases in relationship increases a la retro computer interactions. However, I don't really care about online dating either.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Slow Dancing
    still hoping the gp is not gonna be wedding focused, romance yes, but only weddings seems pretty limited and dull to me...
    I also have this horrorific fear that its gonna be a weddingplaner gp...God, please NO!
    I mean "a party for love" can mean more than just weddings and I very much hope it does...
    but at the very least, gimme slow couple dancing!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I know a lot of people would like an attraction system but I prefer to just pair my sims. I know who likes who and all the reasons why.The only thing I'm really interested in when it comes to romance besides a new world (Brazilian beach hopefully), is more romantic interactions and sentiments. Walking and holding hands, cuddling in bed and out of bed. (I know we have a couch cuddle when watching movies but I've always hated it. Seemed more goofy with those joker grins then loving and romantic to me. 😅)
    Lying head on lap, dancing actually together, and/or activities for at least two. (Like that darn boat ride😖 my sims don't want to sail lonely.)
    I always wanted sims to be able to hold eachother. As in sim A is talking with sim B and sim A's gf for example has her arm around sims A's waist lying her head on his chest as the sims chat. How sweet 🥰 i could go on and on but I doubt any of these things would in the pack. So I'm just hoping for some nice interactions.

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    New Romantic World
    A beautiful Exotic Romantic World with 12 lots or more
    Wedding Tiaras, Veils, New Dresses for the Wedding Party & Suits
    A Honeymoon Hotel Venue
    The pretty Heartshape Bed back with a below the ground Heartshape Hot Tub for only a couple
    New Romantic Interactions
    Romantic Dancing with new Romantic music
    <3<3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Most of it. I can do without the townie drama.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited February 2022
    Slow Dancing
    Slow dancing, online dating and lots of new romantic interactions. Also an attration system that's more based on traits or other preferences but NOT on how the other Sim looks like, I don't care about the real life shallowness in my game.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Preferences - Male, Female, both or none.

And a faithful trait (if a bonus trait, then make it cheap). Sims are tempted way too easy whenever the flirty mood strikes. I'd like to have my relationships actually mean something beyond "this Sim hasn't been flirted with by another person yet".

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    A honeymoon destination. Also I want attraction, online dating and slow dancing.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I would love to see some expanded romance options/an attraction system for sure, but I'd also like to see if the pack does anything for event planning overall beyond just weddings.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited February 2022
    Slow Dancing
    I want it all I want it all.... I want it all... and I want it now

but I click couple dancing because if we are having party for love its not gonna be a party without couple dancing
    and I really miss sims dancing together during weddings and at nightclubs and in their homes and... yeah i miss it.
    especially id like to have few different dance styles with couple dancing cause its just kinda sad with one style

obviously we also need to have lot of other things though but I'm sure I've written enough essays about that subject :lol:
    I just hope its romance pack not a party planner career pack with cas and b/b
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited February 2022
    Attraction System
    Okay, a couple of things:
    - More romantic interactions. Similar to The Sims 2. TS2 had a ton of romantic interactions and options and it was actually great. Couples even cuddled in bed. Absolutely adorable. They even had a whole menu for different types of kisses.

- A proper attraction system, with preferences and turn-offs. This better be a base-game thing, though.
    And please, please include the option to pick which genders your sim prefers. Make "neither" an option.

- Also, open up for more polyamory! On a sim-by-sim basis, not a neighborhood basis. Not every sim might be monogamous, and not every sim would be polyamorous either.

- Asking a parent for someone's hand in marriage... would be cool for historical games.

- Online dating. How the heck do we not have online dating yet. The Sims 3 had online dating. Have they just... forgotten it's a thing?? We're in 2022...???

- Please don't make it a wedding planning pack. No. Bad. We already have Dream Home Decorator.
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    I'd like to see new romantic lot types even if we don't get a new world which I doubt we will.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Slow Dancing
    I'd like to see new romantic lot types even if we don't get a new world which I doubt we will.

What's a romantic lot type? We have the romantic aura lot trait. Do you want like more lot traits or more venue types? I would like more venues, personally. A movie theater as a date venue would be nice.
    edited February 2022
    crocobaura wrote: »

What's a romantic lot type? We have the romantic aura lot trait. Do you want like more lot traits or more venue types? I would like more venues, personally. A movie theater as a date venue would be nice.

Movie theaters,Gardens,A Bed and Breakfast Inn etc. Also romantic lots to make them more romantic needs some heart shaped photo booths,lip sofas,heart arches,heart shaped beds,heart shaped fireplaces and lots of roses.

Imagine something like this to set the mood.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    New Townie Drama
    Bridezillas is very demanding soon to be wifes, Godzillz is a firebreathing monster, so I want dragons!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Slow Dancing

Movie theaters,Gardens,A Bed and Breakfast Inn etc. Also romantic lots to make them more romantic needs some heart shaped photo booths,lip sofas,heart arches,heart shaped beds,heart shaped fireplaces and lots of roses.

Sorry but I don't find those kind of furniture romantic but rather cheesey in a highway motel kind of way. I do have a highway motel in my game, so I won't protest a vibrating heart shaped bed though. 🤣
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

Sorry but I don't find those kind of furniture romantic but rather cheesey in a highway motel kind of way. I do have a highway motel in my game, so I won't protest a vibrating heart shaped bed though. 🤣

Same. I find that sort of thing too gimmicky for my general taste, even if gimmicks are sometimes fun. Romance isn't exactly the mood I'd say they set, though. Besides, if the people aren't already in the mood for romance, we probably can't discuss what they're doing there... :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)